Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superdrol and m1t PCT help

Hey guys, I have done two cycles of M1t before, it looked something like this

weeks 1-2 10mg m1t
    weeks 2-4 15mg m1t

PCT
    weeks 1 -2, 40mg nolva, 100mg clomid, 1000mg milkthistle
    weeks 3 -4, 20mg nolva, 100mg clomid, 1000mg milkthistle.

I would then take another 4 weeks off, and then start M1T again. the second time my M1t cycle didnt really do to much for me, I was told because my receptors were getting used to it. Anyways starting August 1st will be 8 weeks since my last m1t cycle. I was told this time i should user superdrol. and that my dossage and pct should be as follows.

Superdrol
    week 1, 20mg SD, 1000mg milkthistle
    weeks 2 - 4, 30mg SD, 1000mg Milkthistle

PCT
    week 1, 40mg nolva, 1000mg milkthistle
    weeks 2, 20mg nolva, 1000mg milk thistle.

Then i was told i could wait another 2 weeks after that and start my m1t cycle again, then 8 weeks after my m1t cycle go back to SD. I was told my pct doesnt have to be as long since SD isnt as harsh. how does this sound to you guys? Thanks
    Johnabis

Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    Johnabis

i'm just doin what i do E_B_Nation's Avatar
    E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4 weeks is not nearly long enough between M1T cycles. and read this link about your superdrol cycle.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245
    "I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. so everything that i do that's bad, i'm going to suffer for it. but in my heart, i believe what i'm doing is right. so i feel like i'm going to heaven."
    - Tupac Shakur, june 1996

My Oral Turinadrol/WinZtrol/Retain cycle here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12553752#post12553752

Originally Posted by E_B_Nation
    4 weeks is not nearly long enough between M1T cycles. and read this link about your superdrol cycle.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245

sorry let me clarify, 4 weeks m1t, 4 weeks pct, 4 weeks off, so yeah theres atleast 8 weeks inbetween m1t cycles.

by the way thanks for that link, that deffinatly helped me out alot, sounds like my pct should be simular to the one i used for m1t, what do you think of this?

4 weeks m1t, weeks pct, 4 weeks off

then 4 weeks superdrol, 4 weeks pct, 4 weeks off, then start on m1t again?
    Last edited by Johnabis; 07-23-2005 at 11:57 AM.
    Johnabis

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cycle length + pct = time between cycles
    in your case you need 8wks from the last day of pct to the first day of your next cycle. FYI this is the bare minimum and just a general rule of thumb.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dtrain13
    cycle length + pct = time between cycles
    in your case you need 8wks from the last day of pct to the first day of your next cycle. FYI this is the bare minimum and just a general rule of thumb.
    dtrain apparently you mistyped. It's cool. I got ya.

Johnabis, PCT is off time. It is counted as part of your off-time. You see off-time is the time you spend to get the body back to a normal homeostatic point while introducing no exogenous androgens to your system. Not that time that IS normal, but the time getting back to normal plus any additional normal time. Also though, more time off is never a bad thing.

Remember for all the new wanna-be gurus:
    the "P" in PCT is for POST. Last time I checked, POST means after. After cycle therapy would mean I'm not on.

Gotta love the incomprehension of the English language by some folks.
    Your body = a building under construction
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers
    (supplements = worthless decorations)
    You can bring in all the workers you want, but if you don't bring in extra bricks for them to use, they can't do any more work.

Supp section - where 180lb runts pretend to know bb'ing

You don't NEED to take a multi. Vitamins only help if you have a deficiency. Sheeple.

Originally Posted by N4cer

Johnabis, PCT is off time. It is counted as part of your off-time. You see off-time is the time you spend to get the body back to a normal homeostatic point while introducing no exogenous androgens to your system. Not that time that IS normal, but the time getting back to normal plus any additional normal time. Also though, more time off is never a bad thing.

the "P" in PCT is for POST. Last time I checked, POST means after. After cycle therapy would mean I'm not on.

do do you think my plan of 4 weeks m1t or SD, then 8 weeks off (including 4 weeks pct in those 8 weeks) is good enough?
    Johnabis

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I didn't mistype and I know what the p in pct stands for. My equation is simple time of cycle in weeks plus time of POST CYCLE THERAPY in weeks ( In this case the answer is 8wks) is equel to the time off inbetween cycles. In this case time off between cycle would be 8 wks. This protocol has been used for yrs and like I said it is the bare minimum.

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Johnabis
    do do you think my plan of 4 weeks m1t or SD, then 8 weeks off (including 4 weeks pct in those 8 weeks) is good enough?
    Looks great to me. 8wks off after 4 weeks on is plenty, imho.
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers
    You can bring in all the workers you want, but if you don't bring in extra bricks for them to use, they can't do any more work.

You don't NEED to take a multi. Vitamins only help if you have a deficiency. Sheeple.

I didn't mistype and I know what the p in pct stands for. My equation is simple time of cycle in weeks plus time of POST CYCLE THERAPY in weeks ( In this case the answer is 8wks) is equel to the time off inbetween cycles. In this case time off between cycle would be 8 wks. This protocol has been used for yrs and like I said it is the bare minimum.
    Maybe YOU have used that equation for years, but no, that's not how it's been used by knowledgable people in the AAS bodybuilding community. I don't know who you're talking to, but they're not a respected student of this game.

Time on = PCT + Time off
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers

Maybe YOU have used that equation for years, but no, that's not how it's been used by knowledgable people in the AAS bodybuilding community. I don't know who you're talking to, but they're not a respected student of this game.

Time on = PCT + Time off
    Cool man. You use yours and I stick with mine. In this case we will agree to disagree. Best of luck.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool man. You use yours and I stick with mine. In this case we will agree to disagree. Best of luck.
    Your off time should be twice what your on time is. so if your on for four weeks, you have 8 weeks before you start your next cycle. your pct will more than likely be the first half of that, but some do shorter pct than others so it should not be calculated in as a constant.

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    Your off time should be twice what your on time is. so if your on for four weeks, you have 8 weeks before you start your next cycle. your pct will more than likely be the first half of that, but some do shorter pct than others so it should not be calculated in as a constant.
    I have always had the impression that pct was part of the cycle. So what you guys are saying is that for a 4wk cycle with a 4wk pct you only need 4wks after pct before starting your next cycle.

I have always had the impression that pct was part of the cycle. So what you guys are saying is that for a 4wk cycle with a 4wk pct you only need 4wks after pct before starting your next cycle.
    I'm saying 4 weeks of cycle requires however much time off it takes for blood work to return to normal. But IF using a time_off/time_on ratio, it would be 4wk cycle is on, and 4wks of PCT is off and time to start another cycle. PCT is off time. And I wouldn't say DOUBLE the on-time is needed. So if I run a 12-week cycle, I'd need 24wks off? I think not.
    Or 1wk of 20mg M1T/day followed by only 2wks of PCT? No way.
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers

i'm just doin what i do E_B_Nation's Avatar
    E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Johnabis
    sorry let me clarify, 4 weeks m1t, 4 weeks pct, 4 weeks off, so yeah theres atleast 8 weeks inbetween m1t cycles.

by the way thanks for that link, that deffinatly helped me out alot, sounds like my pct should be simular to the one i used for m1t, what do you think of this?

4 weeks m1t, weeks pct, 4 weeks off

then 4 weeks superdrol, 4 weeks pct, 4 weeks off, then start on m1t again?

3 weeks of superdrol @ 10/20/20 then the rest of what you have planned. can i ask why you are in such a hurry to do cycles?
    "I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. so everything that i do that's bad, i'm going to suffer for it. but in my heart, i believe what i'm doing is right. so i feel like i'm going to heaven."
    - Tupac Shakur, june 1996

My Oral Turinadrol/WinZtrol/Retain cycle here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12553752#post12553752

Originally Posted by E_B_Nation
    3 weeks of superdrol @ 10/20/20 then the rest of what you have planned. can i ask why you are in such a hurry to do cycles?

I guess just to get the best physique using the best way science has to offer, plus good nutrition, plus doing it safetly..
    Johnabis

bump
    Johnabis

also, would it be okay to do a 4 week cycle of SD? if so how much should i take? i used to do 10mg of m1t for the first two weeks then weeks 3 and 4 i did 15mg. thanks
    Johnabis

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    imho 3 weeks is good too.
    dosing scheme 10/20/20
    if you must then 10/20/20/20

m1t- Just run it straight through at a good dosage that you are comfortable with. 4 Weeks.
    PCT+PH cycle = cycle.

Keep a long gap between cycles. Gives your body time to recoup. The pct itself does'nt mean that the body is back in action. Blood work is normally advised 20 days post PCT.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.