Mustang302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't sleep with the supps im taking?

MAN Scorch
    Cromium picolate
    GNC Mega Men

along with protien shake and creatine.

I take this daily, and recenlt just started taking MAN Scorch last week. I take it about 11am, and each day i havent been able to fall alseep till 4AM, yes 4 IN THE MORNING. Wtf is going on here, they reccomend not taking it after 4pm so you CAN fall asleep. I only take 3 pills once a day at 11AM.

Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would recomend ZMA for sleep plus it naturaly boosts testosterone.
    PM me for a good brand.

It is possible that you may be hypersensitive to some of the ingredients in Scorch.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you consume a lot of other stimulants during the day? A lot of coffee, sodas, etc? If you do, kill that stuff after lunch.

Have you changed your schedule? Do you workout later in the evening? There are lots of things that can cause sleep problems. I doubt taking a stimulant at 11 AM is causing your troubles unless you're super sensitive to stimulants and you would know that already.

You can try melatonin before bedtime to see if it helps.

Mustang302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont drink any coffee or soda at all. I usually hit the gym at 2-3. Taking Scorch does make me feel like i want to go run a marathon however. haha.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kill the Scorch for a couple of days and see if you can sleep. If you can then you may need to rethink the Scorch. If you are still having trouble sleeping after stopping the Scorch you will at least know it isn't the culprit.