Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Becoming the Ubermensch- Clean bulk to 200lbs w/ supp log

no Matter how big i get its never enough. It is an unsatiable desire and thats why I love it. I have no pity for others, i'm not out to look for approval or praise, and I will use all of my intellect and self-control/discipline to reach my goals.

This log will help me keep track of my results and serve as a guide to help others become better. Any criticism based off of your experiences would be welcome... but don't give me some BS from word of mouth...

So now that I'm down w/ that bull**** heres what you need to know:

Stats: 20 Years old
    lifting: off and on 3 years/ seriously over the past year
    weight at start of bulk: 170
    weight when finished: 200+
    heaviest weight ever: 188 (before cut)
    bf at start: under 5%
    bf when finished: under 8%

Maxs (can't do this much weight currently as I've cut 18lbs)
    Bench: 260
    Squat: 340
    Deadlift: 450

max goals:
    bench: 300
    squat: 400
    deadlift: 500

I'm currently cutting down to 170. I have 4 lbs left to go and 12 days, should be pretty easy for me. I have never worked out/ or done anything in my life w/ the intensity and desire that I now have. I crave this more than anything....

Heres how I plan to bulk:
    Starting Date: Monday November 5th
    Ending Date: 8.5-11months
    must gain: 2.7-3.5lbs a month
    total time: 36-47 weeks

Bulk to 185:
    10-12 weeks. Use no supps. I will work low reps for this bulk. I will have a special focus on calves/legs because legs are the most impressive part of a physique to me especially glutes. work legs 2 times (one heavy day/other high reps) one week, one time the next week for the whole bulk

Cut to 180 (gotta stay lean):
    3-4 weeks losing 1-2 lbs a week

Bulk to 190:
    5-8 weeks, switch workout program to German Volume Training. I would like to use GVT on this bulk as I have never tried it and it is my shortest bulking period. I will use these supps; Creatine/NO/whey/BCAAS. I will once again put a special focus on legs.

Cut to 185:
    3-4 weeks losing 1-2lbs a week

Bulk to 200 lbs:
    12-15 weeks. I will switch to a workout program for hypertrophy keeping rep range around 10. I will use the following supps: Halodrols, Novodex, size-one (neo-stack),whey, NO, BCAAs. still focusing on legs/calves working calves twice a week and legs one day

After this I will reevaluate myself, maybe cut, maybe keep bulking if i'm still fairly low bf, maybe decide to start competing.

Through this bulk I will have to be more dedicated than ever as i have changed a lot about myself and my values (decided them on my own instead of letting religion/society). I value dedication, self-control, power, influence, ect.... This log will help me keep track of my results and serve as a guide to help others become better. I feel more powerful than ever and I have never had such self-control now that I am pursuing what I really desire.

I will use the Lean Mass Diet by Scivation. Thanks Sci. This diet incorporates on and off days w/ different levels on calories on these days. I will start at 2500 cals a day for my first 2 weeks to try and figure out my maintenance cals... I'm guessing its slightly below 3000 but i'm not sure. I will go all the way up to 4000 a day or whatever is needed. I am willing to do anything to reach my goals as long as it does not compromise my health.

Hunger or lack thereof will have no effect on what I eat. I no longer associate taste/hunger with what i eat. Eating is a mechanical process. Its only purpose; to provide nutrition for my body as it should have always been.

I will also be keeping track of my supplement usage. Supps I will be using during different periods throughout the bulk include: Size-On, Xtend, White Flood, VasoCharge maybe, Halodrol Liquigels, Novedex, Hydrolyzed Whey, and a Multivitamin.

During this bulking period I will be working 3 jobs: snowmobile guiding, security possibly, and nude modeling so I will be very busy. Security is full-time and the other two are part-time, the nude modeling being very limited work (6 hrs week tops). I will also be snowboarding throughout this period quite frequently, however, bodybuilding will always come first. Snowboarding will be in place of any cardio exercise to help me keep bf down. If it does not work out it will be sacrificed.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129448593

Do Work Son!

Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bezoar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In this journal I will also right my thoughts throughout the bulk. Heres my first one....

Pushing harder every day is the only way to live. Reservation is for the weak. It is for those that will never make a change. I will push to the limits, through the limits so that they themselves no longer exist. It is the only way to become what I desire to be. Weakness is worthless, living by others desires and values is purposeless. Others have a hate for all that is great and their pity is so pathetic. I have no pity, I feel no guilt, I have no remores for those that I hurt. They are pebbles, as they pile up I rise higher and higher. Weak people suffer in their existence. the strong man, with an unbreakable will, the "will to power", becomes something not out of love or hope or faith but out of his will and his will alone. I have no choices to make any longer only to become the best that i can. It will be a lonely existence but I have no other choices. Such a realization can drive a man mad, can make a man powerful beyond belief. The main reason to live is for power, to become the best that you can. Am i sure of this? NO but I am sure that I will become whatever I "WILL" myself to be. Failure is another reason to live as it reminds me that I have not reached my potential. I crave it actually, because everytime I fail I learn. and when I learn i get that much better, i push that much harder, my will is that much more powerful.

Yes I am a powerhungry greedy bast ard

Do Work Son!

I will post up starting pics after my cut is finished.

Do Work Son!

still cutting

my cuts almost over. i have been having serious lack of energy in the evenings due to carb consumption and timing. I will start working out in the evenings to see if this helps.

heres my leg workout i completed a couple days ago, I am pleased w/ it. i pushed myself really hard, felt like i might puke a few times...nothing i couldn't handle:

Ass to the Floor Squats:
    185X15
    225X12
    255X10
    265X6

Leg Press:
    270X6
    360X6
    450X6
    450X6

180X30
    205X25
    270X20

Smith Lunges:
    35's X 12
    45's X 12
    55's X 12

SLDL:
    135 X 8
    185 X 8
    235 X 8

Leg Curls:
    100 X 10
    130 X 10
    I stopped short on legs because of nagging hamstring injury

Leg Ext:
    10 X 120
    10 X 150
    10 X 180
    Last edited by Bezoar; 10-25-2007 at 01:36 PM.

Do Work Son!

iiking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

->

keep it up.