-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Light headed while working out...

Hey guys, I dont know whats wrong with me, but lately when i workout i get light headed and feel lilke i'm about to hurll.

Its been getting in the way of my workout... I'm with a personal trainer right now and he's pushin me really hard, but i know i can work harder if this problem was undercheck.

Its like i get light headed, and feel bloated...

I eat like this:

3pm: 1cup oats and 1 can Tuna

4:30pm: Workout.

You thinik i shouldn't eat as much? Because i like working out around 4:30 because the gym is relitivly empty then and fills up round 5 30ish. And i cant really eat oats and tuna earlyer cuz i'm in school...

What do you think i should do?
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    improper breathing.

F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That usually happens to me when i let too much time pass between my meal and my workout. I think it's because your blood sugar level is kinda low. Try eating a banana with that meal. Banana's are awesome for this.

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    improper breathing.
    hmm... i think that could be it.

Got any tips on breathing techniques?
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Originally Posted by F3r50rp View Post
    That usually happens to me when i let too much time pass between my meal and my workout. I think it's because your blood sugar level is kinda low. Try eating a banana with that meal. Banana's are awesome for this.
    ok, i think i may try that

thanks
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Or you could have a slow metabolism and your body is still in the main process of digesting your food and the blood needed for digestion is needed for the muscle group you're working. thus you create a competition for blood flow which leads to the putrification of the food in your stomach.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nikbij View Post
    hmm... i think that could be it.

Got any tips on breathing techniques?
    exhale on negatives(dont know the proper term)

ex. when you press. as you bring it down you inhale. you exhale when you push.

Originally Posted by Ascendancy View Post
    Or you could have a slow metabolism and your body is still in the main process of digesting your food and the blood needed for digestion is needed for the muscle group you're working. thus you create a competition for blood flow which leads to the putrification of the food in your stomach.
    think i should try eating less?
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    exhale on negatives(dont know the proper term)

ex. when you press. as you bring it down you inhale. you exhale when you push.
    wait, you mean inhale on negatives and exhale on positive right?

Inhale on easy part of lift, exhale on hardest part.

Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    wait, you mean inhale on negatives and exhale on positive right?

Inhale on easy part of lift, exhale on hardest part.
    yeah, thats what i though it was

haha thanks man
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whsfball24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat less right before you workout...and breathe...Breathe Hard!!! its funny how everyone exhales when there pushing but never breathe in then they wonder why there seeing stars
    Team DeLay/Germann/Schaive

And there aint nothing gonna stop me,
    So just envy it, Hey, Ill accept the friendly quit.

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    quit holding your breath....

work on proper breathing techniques...

thanks for the advice man, i think you guys are right... it is my breathing. I'll make sure to work on that.

Thanks again
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

whats next. huntsmen1989@msn.com's Avatar
    huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I dont know whats wrong with me, but lately when i workout i get light headed and feel lilke i'm about to hurll.

Its been getting in the way of my workout... I'm with a personal trainer right now and he's pushin me really hard, but i know i can work harder if this problem was undercheck.

Its like i get light headed, and feel bloated...

I eat like this:

3pm: 1cup oats and 1 can Tuna

4:30pm: Workout.

You thinik i shouldn't eat as much? Because i like working out around 4:30 because the gym is relitivly empty then and fills up round 5 30ish. And i cant really eat oats and tuna earlyer cuz i'm in school...

What do you think i should do?

I'll agree with the others about the breathing, if you arent breathing correctly it can greatly increase your blood pressure which may be the cause of your light headedness/nautiousness (this is known as the valsalva maneuver). Your blood pressure can espically go up when lifting heavy weight like squats and leg press. I have experienced intense headaches (tons of pressure built up in my head) while doing leg press, focusing on my breathing really helped relieve the headaches.
    "The best inspiration is not to outdo others but to outdo ourselves."

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    think i should try eating less?
    not less, just maybe bump it to two hours before your workout if possible.

Originally Posted by Ascendancy View Post
    not less, just maybe bump it to two hours before your workout if possible.
    k, i'll try to do that, thanks man
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Originally Posted by huntsmen1989@msn.com View Post
    I'll agree with the others about the breathing, if you arent breathing correctly it can greatly increase your blood pressure which may be the cause of your light headedness/nautiousness (this is known as the valsalva maneuver). Your blood pressure can espically go up when lifting heavy weight like squats and leg press. I have experienced intense headaches (tons of pressure built up in my head) while doing leg press, focusing on my breathing really helped relieve the headaches.
    Definitily makes sense, thanks for the detailed reply.

reps on recharge
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    defanetly breathing or overtraining. Just a guess. I got very lightheaded when I was in the gym too much.