Thread: PrimaForce WPI

HDGilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDGilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDGilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDGilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDGilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PrimaForce WPI

I know it tastes great but how are the results? Solid as other protein supp?

I can't decide between On Whey 100%, AST VP2, or PrimaForce -- but I would like some alternate flavors like PF offers.

But not at the expenses the results aren't solid, haven't heard too many reviews of the long term use of PF protein, just that it tastes incredible.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have never tried them myself, but i know many people who swear by Beverly Int proteins. Almost everyone that I know that uses Beverly says that their results are so much better than with anything else.

I've heard a lot of people say that ON Pro Complex really helps make gains as well (though not to the degree as Beverly).

I've even heard people say that they think CytoSport Muscle Milk has helped them make better gains than a lot of other proteins.

Other than those 3, I have never heard anyone say that the gains on a specific protein have been above and beyond what any other protein can offer.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HDGilliam
    I know it tastes great but how are the results? Solid as other protein supp?

I can't decide between On Whey 100%, AST VP2, or PrimaForce -- but I would like some alternate flavors like PF offers.

But not at the expenses the results aren't solid, haven't heard too many reviews of the long term use of PF protein, just that it tastes incredible.
    Substance WPI is a pure WPI. ON 100% Whey is a protein blend.
    Pure WPI's tend to have less fat and carbs than blends and they don't have any lactose.
    Substance is pretty good stuff. I've never tried AST so can't comment. I use ON 100% Whey because it's cheap but it does give me some GI trouble because of the lactose.

Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joehabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you mix substance WPI with Grape Xtend it tastes great and it is much better than other protien is alone. This mixture can be used as a before bed drink and it would work with ZMA because there is no milk to interfere with the ZMA