Benm4054 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glutamine and HGH?

Having read that glutamine can signifigantly raise your hgh levels, I purchased some for fun and to aid in descreasing muscle soreness after workouts. I've been on it for about a week and a half now and ive grown a half an inch since the past 3 weeks. Maybe this is a coincidence since I'm 16 but it's interesting. Any comments?

[Insert cocky coment] IrishMuscle27's Avatar
    IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just your imagination, im 15 and i took it for like a month and i didnt notice any effects, but i would like to see what others have to say bout it, maybe i was a non-responder (to an ammino, hehe)
    [url]http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=sligh27[/url]

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=521858[/url]

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why you would want to try and mess with what your bodies are going through naturally at this point in your lives, is beyond me.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

[Insert cocky coment] IrishMuscle27's Avatar
    IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrishMuscle27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i didnt take it to mess with my body, i took it because i heard it was a good supp and was later told i dont need it so i dumped it, i was just curious if it really can make you taller (i wouldnt take it if it did, jus curious)
    [url]http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=sligh27[/url]

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=521858[/url]

pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think its a coincidence, but you never know

for an increase in GH your stomach has to be empty, are you taking this at nighttime on an empty stomach?

Benm4054 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes I am, an empty stomach right before i go to bed, and also during the day.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There was a study a couple years ago that showed a nice GH boost with a modest 2gram dose. I find it strange that such a low dose worked like it did and the study never did address the question if this would lead to increase in muscle growth/strength or fat loss.

Pers. I am not a fan of oral l-glut. supp.