qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation 1 year bulk, now time to cut.. HELP

I just got done working out for a full year, gained a few pounds and now it's time to burn off the fat that came with all of the food I ate over the year.

I'm 12% bodyfat, 193 lbs (6'3").

1) If I start cutting on Nov 1st through Dec. 20th, how many pounds will I lose? (Dec 20th = vacation to the beach).

2) Should I stay on the 6 meal a day diet (190g protein/day) or cut down?

3) Do you guys suggest biking/running & for how long? Lighter weights + more reps, or continue to go heavy?
    Last edited by qu1z; 10-24-2007 at 02:48 PM.

Registered User JackedDeasil215's Avatar
    JackedDeasil215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go heavy still for sure and you COULD lose like 10 pounds if you wanted with a lot of cardio and strict diet.... still need daily intake of portien keep the 6 meals and try to cut all processed and fatty foods except for nuts fat in milk ect.

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wait your at 12% bodyfat and u want to cut? 12% is pretty low, i would bulk
    Innovative Body Enhancement (IBE) Rep
    http://www.ibe-technology.com/

IBE IS REFORMULATING ALL PRODUCTS!!!!!!
    BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR REVERSE - ACETYLATED RESVERATROL!!!!!

8 Week Havoc, Propadrol, BOLD Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6712561

do some RESEARCH

whats next. huntsmen1989@msn.com's Avatar
    huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huntsmen1989@msn.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by qu1z View Post
    I just got done working out for a full year, gained a few pounds and now it's time to burn off the fat that came with all of the food I ate over the year.

I'm 12% bodyfat, 193 lbs (6'3").

1) If I start cutting on Nov 1st through Dec. 20th, how many pounds will I lose? (Dec 20th = vacation to the beach).

2) Should I stay on the 6 meal a day diet (190g protein/day) or cut down?

3) Do you guys suggest biking/running & for how long? Lighter weights + more reps, or continue to go heavy?
    You should plan on loosing 1-2lbs/week, the slower you take it the less muscle you will loose (depending on diet). I would start by eating ~500 less calories for a couple weeks and see how that affects your weight loss, if you aren't loosing enough add in some cardio. As for the weights, if you are interested in toning your muscles do higher reps, if you want to try and maintain more of your strength stick with lower reps (higher reps will help you loose weight faster)
    "The best inspiration is not to outdo others but to outdo ourselves."

rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you 6'3' 190 lbs. and you want to cut?!?!?!