ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beta-Alanine and acne

Anybody getting acne or is it just me? and is it better on a empty stomach? Thanks!
    big is bad!!

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never gotten any increased acne from it.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    None of the BodyOctane or CLOUT users have reported acnes from BA.

You can take it with or without food. It just depends on whether or not you are trying to curb the parasethia or not. In this case you may want to look at a fiber rich meal along with BA consumption in order to act as somewhat of a time releasing mechanism of sorts.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nope. I take it both and without food. For the first few weeks it's best with food to eleviate the tingling sensations. But once that fades (2 weeks for me) it doesn't matter. Any increased acne is likely attributable to something else.

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    none here

primaforce bulk ba
    seated rows before hoes

A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no acne but I get rashes when taking beta alanine so I no longer take it. I guess it raises histamine in the skin or something that I don't understand that well...

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This would be the first time I've heard of that happening. Have you ruled out all other factors?
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    This would be the first time I've heard of that happening. Have you ruled out all other factors?
    If you are asking me then yes I have ruled out all other factors. I get a rash shortly after taking beta alanine everytime I take it. If I don't take it no rash. I haven't been able to find much about it but I did find this on another forum. Not sure if the guy knows what he's talking about or not:

apparently, the release of histamine induced by beta alanine has mostly be reported to occur in the skin
    (it would be interesting to know what happens without claritin)
    it might be already to use if you suffer only from mild cases of allergies
    but in case of severe allergies, I sure this could prove dangerous

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A_A View Post
    If you are asking me then yes I have ruled out all other factors. I get a rash shortly after taking beta alanine everytime I take it. If I don't take it no rash. I haven't been able to find much about it but I did find this on another forum. Not sure if the guy knows what he's talking about or not:
    I was speaking to the OP. I did not even see your response.
    How much are you taking? (talking to you this time)
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    I was speaking to the OP. I did not even see your response.
    How much are you taking? (talking to you this time)
    Between 1-2 grams.

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No problems with acne. Clean and clear.
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks!
    big is bad!!

nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea never heard of acne from BA
    i like the tingle feeling of BA so i take it on empty stomach
    "Common Sense is not so common"

JGKelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Ya I just recently took the C4 pre workout & later that day developed a rash on the areas of my body I worked, did some research and it turns out it's a reaction to the beta alanine, but anyone know how long this can take to disappear, been 3 days now.

JGKelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by A_A View Post
    no acne but I get rashes when taking beta alanine so I no longer take it. I guess it raises histamine in the skin or something that I don't understand that well...
    How long it take for your rash to go away?