Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The worlds problem is inequity and greed, islam simply takes these traits and uses the religion to cultivate them. Whether islam existed or not these issues would emerge one way or another.

As said in Platoon

"the Poor are always being ****ed over by the rich, always have, always will"

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, it's a huge problem
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Islam

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    The worlds problem is inequity and greed, islam simply takes these traits and uses the religion to cultivate them. Whether islam existed or not these issues would emerge one way or another.

As said in Platoon

Seems u are making two different statements here. One is placing the onus on Islam for exploiting inequity and greed. IN a su0perficial sense u culd blame lots of groups for exploitation. My reasing of Islam is that is one that addresses these issues not exploit them. It is a powerful force for charity and help.

And since they are going to exist anyway, according to ur statement, u seem to be taking a fatalistic view that there is no solution? Many religions and humanistic groups have solutions. We just don't seem to have the will to solve them. Islam, among others, does have solutions.

Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EOY View Post
    Question: If the goal of the "radical Islamists" really is to destroy every way of life contrary to their own (tehy hate our freedomz, tehy want to implement teh shariaz, tehy want to convert or kill teh kafirz), then why haven't any of them attacked non-western countries? Last time I checked, Russia, China, and India all have non-Islamic ways of life.
    well, logic for one tells me - the US is the biggest. they are the head honcho. YOu knock them out of the way, the rest should be just as easy. Plus, the hatred, starts with us, because of us being "involved" in the ME.

So it's hard to use that as an argument, when you can view it so many ways.

Remember, we actually funded bin laden, etc... to help combat the BIGGER enemy at the time, The soviets.

generally, you should do anything to get rid of the bigger problem first. Plus, why should the terrorist target more countries or create more targets, there plate is plenty full with the US, why take on more, just making your job even harder!

doesnt' make sense.

i'm not trying to say you are wrong, you could be right, just that it seems to be very debatable. I don't care one way or the other, just trying to get to the "right" way.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by j miller View Post
    Seems u are making two different statements here. One is placing the onus on Islam for exploiting inequity and greed. IN a su0perficial sense u culd blame lots of groups for exploitation. My reasing of Islam is that is one that addresses these issues not exploit them. It is a powerful force for charity and help.

And since they are going to exist anyway, according to ur statement, u seem to be taking a fatalistic view that there is no solution? Many religions and humanistic groups have solutions. We just don't seem to have the will to solve them. Islam, among others, does have solutions.
    Im sure there are solutions, the problem is it goes completly against human nature.

I mean I could say there is a solution to promiscuous sex, but realisticly it isnt going to happen because of human nature. Same thing.

Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dubl10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm beginning to think that at one point, it was just our involvement and all we had to do was change our foreign policy, get out of being involved in the ME and things would be fine. But NOW - i feel they have declared war on us and regardless of whether we do change our foreign policy - we are still going to be targetted. That it has now escalated to HATING the west, regardless. And Hate is very powerful, and hard to CHANGE ones mind, and when you are filled with hate, irrational behavior runs wild in you.

I think now, it's escalated to.. believe what we believe in - or DIE! I don't think it has anything to do with the "west" or western way of life, i think it is more of, believe what we believe in or die. I mean look at many of the other countries (like someone mentioned - India??? Phillipenes??? Indonesia?? ) that get targetted or even muslims. Their own people get targetted!

I seen an interview with a terrorist in prision talk about how they wish for radical islam to be a world superpower and wish for sharia law to be in place -what would that mean to us?

and evidence is really starting to show this, especially when bin laden "urges us to covert to islam" or says he "Insisted only conversion to Islam would end the conflict w/ US".

anybody who spreads their beliefs or message, so powerful by FORCE, is messed up and should be dealt with. When someone takes a life from someone, through violence and an act of war, like Bin laden had done on 911, basically, declaring war on us, how can anybody not want to bring that person to justice? Should we should just leave them be, don't stick our nose in their business? I don't know, it's hard to think that. Maybe i can do some wrong things in this world and have someone say, just leave him alone!

i don't know.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mvin View Post

No, it is not Israel.
    No, it is not American Foreign Policy.

It's Radical Islam.
    You know, about a year ago I thought ALL Muslims were evil and Jews were Saints, AND America was truly fighting a war on terror. I dont think like that no more!
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The way I see it if America wants to rumble let them come.

Hell, let them invade everything. No need for fake cover up stories of terrorism and WMD's.

Muslims need to wake up most of us are living a lie anyways. I am living a lie aswell. The good thing about Muslims being split up today is that it seperated the Muslims who were in it for the glory from those who were in it for Islam.

If we had true faith we wouldn't just stand idle while Iraqis are eating **** and while Afghanis are eating ****.

The only thing that'll unite Muslims is when everyone starts eating ****.

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And just for feces and giggles, I'd like someone to define "radical Islam" for me. This should be interesting.
    I'll take a crack at it, as soon as you define "moderate islam."
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post

As said in Platoon

Not neccessarily true. The 9/11 hijackers were moderately successful. The fellars that recently were busted in Europe were doctors and there have been a couple other cases where the jihadi's came from successful famlies and had a decent education.
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mvin View Post
    You're right.
    But there are many more extremist muslims out there right now than christians..

actually the opposite is true. you re just to dumb to notice because they wear suits and look like your dad as opposed to standing out.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Muslims reject the divinity of christ, yet they call christians infidels, i dont get it....
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Originally Posted by banu_okasha View Post

If we had true faith we wouldn't just stand idle while Iraqis are eating **** and while Afghanis are eating ****.

The only thing that'll unite Muslims is when everyone starts eating ****.
    so are you saying that americans are the ones making the iraq's eat ****???

what about what happened to the iraqis before america went into Iraq? What about the kurds and shia's, didn't they eat ****????

We went in, so NO ONE would eat ****. So that everyone could live a better life. But there are too many terrorists and insurgents wanting POWER and getting in the way and blowing **** up to accomplish this. The quicker the violence stops and peace is brought in the region, were out, done, and damn - WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

please elaborate, i may have got this all wrong, who knows.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    Extreme christians are just as screwed up as muslims. Religion in general is a problem.

And J-Bol was right.
    If you really think you can compare fundemental christians, to fundemental muslims..Then I will personally buy you a one way airplane ticket to Sudai Arabia and allow you to insult there beliefs in a public forum, and see what happens to you..Note:You will only need a one way ticket there, because you won't be coming back at least not (alive)...Then you will understand the difference between the two.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnani will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dubl10 View Post
    We went in, so NO ONE would eat ****. So that everyone could live a better life.
    Please tell me you don't seriously believe this...

Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EOY
    And just for feces and giggles, I'd like someone to define "radical Islam" for me. This should be interesting.
    Salafi-Jihadism.

Originally Posted by Perspacitos View Post
    Salafi-Jihadism.
    I still want someone to define "moderate islam.:
    * Trad Archery Crew

banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chowboy View Post
    I still want someone to define "moderate islam.:
    There is no moderate Islam.

There is only 1 Islam that can be followed.

Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

We went in, so NO ONE would eat ****. So that everyone could live a better life. But there are too many terrorists and insurgents wanting POWER and getting in the way and blowing **** up to accomplish this. The quicker the violence stops and peace is brought in the region, were out, done, and damn - WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

please elaborate, i may have got this all wrong, who knows.
    aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh you re an idiot. you hate the middle east but you die for it s freedom. please stop joking already.

Originally Posted by jake24 View Post
    If you really think you can compare fundemental christians, to fundemental muslims..Then I will personally buy you a one way airplane ticket to Sudai Arabia and allow you to insult there beliefs in a public forum, and see what happens to you..Note:You will only need a one way ticket there, because you won't be coming back at least not (alive)...Then you will understand the difference between the two.

what does a lack of freedom in saudi arabia have to do with islam idiot? saudi arabia is not islam it is however a us ally.

Originally Posted by banu_okasha View Post
    There is no moderate Islam.

There is only 1 Islam that can be followed.
    LOLs. One islam, many sects...

All radical?
    * Trad Archery Crew

Originally Posted by jnani View Post
    Please tell me you don't seriously believe this...
    well, that's what was suppose to happen, i'm sorry to say that my country may not have it's MORALS in tack at all times. Thus why i complain about this country more and more (which if you pay attention to all of my posts, you would see - just look at the thread "Why is more ok for guys to cheat than girls.").

From perspective, with morals in tack. I would have went into Iraq for only one reason and to help make the iraqi people have a better life, because saddam treated his people like ****. If you were sunni, things were okay, but others, did suffer from genocide.

unfortuntely though, you have people wanting different things, going in and doing this or that for other reasons other than morals, maybe oil or something else, who knows?

I'm trying to paint the picture of what "should" be, not what is reality. Reality sucks, in my opinion. Being a kid was soo much better, but man was I hide from the real world. I've now realised reality and not fantasy world and i'm severely disappointed. Makes me wonder why I even care to fuking live anymore.

LOLs. One islam, many sects...

All radical?
    2 sects.

1 of them making up only 10% of the pop.

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm beginning to think that at one point, it was just our involvement and all we had to do was change our foreign policy, get out of being involved in the ME and things would be fine. But NOW - i feel they have declared war on us and regardless of whether we do change our foreign policy - we are still going to be targetted. That it has now escalated to HATING the west, regardless. And Hate is very powerful, and hard to CHANGE ones mind, and when you are filled with hate, irrational behavior runs wild in you.

I think now, it's escalated to.. believe what we believe in - or DIE! I don't think it has anything to do with the "west" or western way of life, i think it is more of, believe what we believe in or die. I mean look at many of the other countries (like someone mentioned - India??? Phillipenes??? Indonesia?? ) that get targetted or even muslims. Their own people get targetted!

I seen an interview with a terrorist in prision talk about how they wish for radical islam to be a world superpower and wish for sharia law to be in place -what would that mean to us?

and evidence is really starting to show this, especially when bin laden "urges us to covert to islam" or says he "Insisted only conversion to Islam would end the conflict w/ US".

anybody who spreads their beliefs or message, so powerful by FORCE, is messed up and should be dealt with. When someone takes a life from someone, through violence and an act of war, like Bin laden had done on 911, basically, declaring war on us, how can anybody not want to bring that person to justice? Should we should just leave them be, don't stick our nose in their business? I don't know, it's hard to think that. Maybe i can do some wrong things in this world and have someone say, just leave him alone!

i don't know.
    Look, no one is saying that terrorism isn't a problem, that would be ridiculous because it definitely is a problem and a very serious one at that. As you said, even Muslim countries themselves suffer from terrorist attacks. But to think that these things were initiated in a vacuum for no reason at all, as if a terrorist just woke up someday and said "yo homie let's blow things up today," is equally as ridiculous.

I'll take a crack at it, as soon as you define "moderate islam."
    Moderate Islam is Islam exactly as the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and his companions (may God be pleased with him) understood and practiced it, without additives or missing parts. Take parts away from it and you have watered-down Islam, add parts to it and you have made-up Islam.

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    Muslims reject the divinity of christ, yet they call christians infidels, i dont get it....
    Yes, we're also infidels from the Christian point of view, what's the problem here? Pretty much every religious group considers the others to be infidels. That's the definition of the word.

Originally Posted by Perspacitos View Post
    Salafi-Jihadism.
    That's it? First of all, what exactly is this Salafi-Jihadism you speak of? Secondly, if that's all there is to radical Islam, why was that other dude saying Iran was an example of radical Islam when there's not a single Salafi-Jihadist in the entire government? What about Hizbullah, are they radical or not? How come they're not Salafi-Jihadists? Furthermore, why the hell do you keep referring to average Muslims as Jihadists?
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

Originally Posted by Heeey View Post
    aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh you re an idiot. you hate the middle east but you die for it s freedom. please stop joking already.
    what are you talking about??? the only thing I hate is all the conflict in the middle east, not the middle east itself. A place where peace exists where people can tolerate one another and not kill each other, is what i'm wishing would be.

Look, no one is saying that terrorism isn't a problem, that would be ridiculous because it definitely is a problem and a very serious one at that. As you said, even Muslim countries themselves suffer from terrorist attacks. But to think that these things were initiated in a vacuum for no reason at all, as if a terrorist just woke up someday and said "yo homie let's blow things up today," is equally as ridiculous.
    i didn't say it was initiated for no reason at all. I just admitted that the sole reason was our foreign policy. didn't I?

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i didn't say it was initiated for no reason at all. I just admitted that the sole reason was our foreign policy. didn't I?
    Cool. I don't know, for some reason it seemed to me as if you were objecting to something.
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

what are you talking about??? the only thing I hate is all the conflict in the middle east, not the middle east itself. A place where peace exists where people can tolerate one another and not kill each other, is what i'm wishing would be.

and you believe the american government invaded iraq to force peace down peoples throats?
    actually cross out the above question mark^

Moderate Islam is Islam exactly as the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and his companions (may God be pleased with him) understood and practiced it, without additives or missing parts. Take parts away from it and you have watered-down Islam, add parts to it and you have made-up Islam.
    That sounds good, but means nothing.

Moderate = Murder of homosexuals?

Moderate = Islamic Suprecism?

Moderate = Stoning of Adulterers?

Maybe in the 7th century context...
    * Trad Archery Crew

Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's it? First of all, what exactly is this Salafi-Jihadism you speak of?
    Idealogy of al-Qaeda and al-Qaeda spin-offs/linked organizations; Abu Sayyaf, Jamaah Islamiyah, al-Qaeda in the Land of Two Rivers, al-Qaeda in the Maghreb, Islamic Jihad in Egypt and so on. Salafi-Jihadism as in the culmination of the idealogy of guys like Ibn Tamiyyah, ibn Wahhab, Sayid Qutb, Abdullah Azzam and so forth. I'm not saying Ibn Wahhab was a terrorist either, but that the puritanical nature of Wahhabism has given these guys a framework from which to distinguish between real Muslims and kufr Muslims (which then gives them the justification to kill those kufr Muslims).

I am differentiating between Salafi-Jihadism and Salaffiyism and also Islamism, just fyi. Salafi-Jihadism however, is by far the bigger and more dangerous idealogy.

Secondly, if that's all there is to radical Islam, why was that other dude saying Iran was an example of radical Islam when there's not a single Salafi-Jihadist in the entire government? What about Hizbullah, are they radical or not? How come they're not Salafi-Jihadists?
    Differences in idealogy, I would assume. Militant shi'ism, IMHO, is much less a global problem than salafi-jihadism though.

Furthermore, why the hell do you keep referring to average Muslims as Jihadists?
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. Salafi-Jihadis are an extremely small percentage of the overall global Muslim popoulation. 1-2% of 1.6 billion is still a huge figure however.