Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    IMPOSSIBLE - IT IS POSSIB AlexZ's Avatar
    AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Heisman2
    Probably through voice-recognition software. We have that, although I type better than I speak, so I still type, lol.

There is no I do not use voice-recognition software. All is much easier and It is very simple. I type the text the left hand.

AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by astroboy
    Fantastic effort Alex. Make sure you update us on your progress pictures every few months. Thanks.
    I shall necessarily do it, time in two months. I shall make it in the middle of August or the beginning of September.
    Thanks for interest to me

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If I ever complain about anything ever again...

my tongue should fall out of my mouth. This guy has me almost in tears with his dedication and progress.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Outstanding job, man! Keep up the great work! You are truly inspiring!

Best Wishes,
    jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

Registered User mophatthedamaja's Avatar
    mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Amazing

mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000)
    WOW amazing...a true inspiration!

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Damn, at a time when I feel I don't get enough food and rest or say screw the gym because some one took the car, I really should see this thread.

Please get Alex on the first page as a sticky and put his story on bb.com! He is not only an inspiration, but also an example of how someone can truly get what they want no matter how tough it is.

Great job Alex, hope everything turns out good for you. From now each time I whine about injury I am going to look at your pictures and train!
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ochen xopowo
    (-very good-)

(no language pack installed, sorry)

amazing!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, and with the little bit of Russian I've learned:

Ya zhelayu tebya fsivo horoshivo (I wish you all the best).
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Doesn't Know Jack Sh*t TheSardaukar's Avatar
    TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSardaukar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow. You are a true warrior. Your tenacity and hardwork is incredibly awe-inspiring to me, and I sincerely wish you the best. Keep up the fantastic work and keep fighting the good fight bro.
    Wow Strong Forum

Registered User geriatricmuscle's Avatar
    geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Truely inspirational! I'm never going to complain again!!

Enjoy life
    gm

Location: Squat Rack.. doing shrugs.. ........ ........ .... ...... ...... .............. ............ ............ on your leg day..
    Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brigidane will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

я кланяюсь Вам, Вы удивительный..хорошая работа

где Вы любите??

Rouski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking amazing and a real inspiration, keep up the good work! best of luck for the future

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nicely done! I don't know how you do it. After your accident, for you to stay mentally strong and start lifting is amazing. I hope you continue your lifting and fulfill your dreams.

Good luck.

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brigidane
    я кланяюсь Вам, Вы удивительный..хорошая работа

где Вы любите??

what type of language is that?
    HONEY!

Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow. Good job man, i don't know what to say... damnn..

I admire your dedication, don't let anything stop you

Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mickey mouse
    what type of language is that?
    Russian i believe

CrAzY_ChRiS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrAzY_ChRiS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrAzY_ChRiS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    SIMPLY AMAZING!! You inspired me very much! GOOD WORK MAN!

Lramos17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

HOLY GOD i almost sh*t on my pants this guy i the best !! he puts his damn heart out there, U ARE THE MAN!! and i complain about my body, damn im gonna train harder, u just made my day , u are fu*** awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF I CAN DO IT U CAN TOO!!! KEEP IT UP FELLAS STAY IN SHAPE<KICK SOME ASS> AND DO SOME ABS+

Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zizou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

This must be a sticky, really inspirational. I dont know how you get the motivation to lift weights but i REALLY and SINCERELY congratulate you, and good luck in the russia show.
    Height - 5`6
    Weight - 160 pounds (73Kg)
    Age 25
    Suplements: Whey Protein Stack Champion Nutrition.
    Creatine Monohydrate.
    Weightlifting: 5 years

akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow man, i cant believe my eyes!!! just amazing

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Alex,

Menya zovut Yura -- ya rodilsya v Saratove no zhivu v Amerike posledniye 12 let. Ya chitayu tvoyu istoriu i prosto ni veryu moim glazam. Ti unikalniy chelovek -- tvoya istoriya ne prosto istoriya dlya kachkov, no dlya vceh. Ya dumayu ti mnye (i vcem) pokazal kak nuzhno zhit'.
    Molodec -- zhelayu udachi v Moskve.
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

trying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, I'm speechless, just like everyone else....

Good work bro! I look up to you, that's unthinkable. This is a good example of the phrase "Don't let anything hold you back!"

Couple of questions. Not sure if they have been asked yet.

How do you work out your arms, shoulders, and chest?

Also, how do you type?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm just amazed.

Smile

Originally Posted by trying
    How do you work out your arms, shoulders, and chest?

Also, how do you type?
    How do i work my chest?

I about it already wrote in the message #77 and #78, of this thread.

Photos about that how do i work out my arms, shoulders.
    I shall try to publish in the near future

Also, how do i type?
    I about it already wrote in the message #91 of this thread.

While I can describe it only by means of photos. In the further I shall try to write about it in detail in English. To simply me it is hard given. In sense of translation from Russian on English and back. I it doing by means of the program of the translator of texts. And I print itself, that remains to those from the left hand

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy
    You would do the world a great service by publishing your story. Probably make a lot of money in the process. Thanks for sharing.

Many thanks for advice. It will be necessary to think above it. Should it will turn out very interestingly.

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Brigidane
    ? ???????? ???, ?? ????????????..??????? ??????

??? ?? ????????

I do not understand you. You ask where I live also whom I love?

Talking

Originally Posted by Famosa
    Russian i believe
    Truly, it is Russian.

BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are a very amazing and humble man. I praise you. Keep going hard with your training bro.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing

You look huge, great work!

SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are a true champion. I have an incredible amount of respect for you and I wish you all the best. You are indeed a warrior.
    Rebound Reloaded Log with Pics
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/40335-rebound-reloaded-testing-designer-supplements-sky.html#post460258

HST and DHEA/ATD
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=381545#post381545

Reviewing / Comparing: X-Lean, Amp, and Venom
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384356#post384356

HST and Superdrol with Pics
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31794

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast