Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m7n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

LOL: Halle Berry apologizes for Jewish slur, ShotsDaily says

Halle Berry has been forced to issue a public apology after making an apparent anti-Semitic joke on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
    During the taping for Friday's show, the actress was showing Leno distorted images of herself on a computer, when she said, "Here's where I look like my Jewish cousin!" as a picture of her with a large nose appeared. When the joke received no laughs from the audience, Leno quipped, "I'm glad you said that and not me", and Berry requested the footage be scrapped. However, an audience member tells, "Ms. Berry should know how unbelievably inappropriate her comment was. She should be ashamed of herself."
    But Berry insists she did not intend to cause offense. She says, "I so didn't mean to offend anybody--and after the show I realized it could be seen as offensive, so I asked Jay to take it out, and he did. What happened was, I was backstage before the show and I have three girls who are Jewish who work for me. We were going through pictures to see which ones looked silly, and one of my Jewish friends said (of the big-nose picture), 'That could be your Jewish cousin!' And I guess it was fresh in my mind, and it just came out of my mouth. But I didn't mean to offend anybody. I didn't. I didn't mean any harm."
    The scene was cut from the show.

http://www.shotsdaily.com/events/hal...ewish_slur.php

Highlighting a ethnicity's physical features is not offensive.

Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Same post as in the Misc.

Originally Posted by Cramerica View Post
    People are such pussies today.

Obviously she didn't mean to offend anyone.

Do Irish people get all offended is someone pokes a little fun a a red-headed person?

Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why the fck do you make the same post in two different sections

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She has joined an exclusive club:

http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures.../kramer036.jpg
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by m7n View Post
    Halle Berry has been forced to issue a public apology after making an apparent anti-Semitic joke on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
    During the taping for Friday's show, the actress was showing Leno distorted images of herself on a computer, when she said, "Here's where I look like my Jewish cousin!" as a picture of her with a large nose appeared. When the joke received no laughs from the audience, Leno quipped, "I'm glad you said that and not me", and Berry requested the footage be scrapped. However, an audience member tells, "Ms. Berry should know how unbelievably inappropriate her comment was. She should be ashamed of herself."
    But Berry insists she did not intend to cause offense. She says, "I so didn't mean to offend anybody--and after the show I realized it could be seen as offensive, so I asked Jay to take it out, and he did. What happened was, I was backstage before the show and I have three girls who are Jewish who work for me. We were going through pictures to see which ones looked silly, and one of my Jewish friends said (of the big-nose picture), 'That could be your Jewish cousin!' And I guess it was fresh in my mind, and it just came out of my mouth. But I didn't mean to offend anybody. I didn't. I didn't mean any harm."

Oh I see, she now is anti-Semitic.

I would love to hear her say the joke "why do Jews have big noses?" lmao

I suppose Benny Hill was anti-Chinese. lol
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by m7n View Post

lmfao this is bull****. She shouldn't apologize.

ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rofl at the part that says she was forced to issue an apology.

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    What she meant to say is that it was her Arab cousin. Everyone knows they have big noses as well. Oh and we all know that all Arabs are violent as well. This cartoon proves both points. But of course i'm sure none of the Muslim contingent and their supporters will take offense to this at all. Right???????

Ignorant steryotypes are not very nice are they???
    Attached Images

kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

i wonder if they would have not laughed if she would have said italian cousin.

or made a joke about irish drinking problems.

you get the drift?

it probably wasn't even funny, but the audience should have laughed just to ease the tension, which i am sure they do many times when a joke isn't even funny, which happens A LOT.

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kajara3 View Post
    i wonder if they would have not laughed if she would have said italian cousin.

or made a joke about irish drinking problems.

you get the drift?

it probably wasn't even funny, but the audience should have laughed just to ease the tension, which i am sure they do many times when a joke isn't even funny, which happens A LOT.
    It's not worth having a crisis over. However, it was in poor taste, just like the cartoon that i posted above.

kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kajara3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    It's not worth having a crisis over. However, it was in poor taste, just like the cartoon that i posted above.
    the thing is, is that there is a double standard.

the audience probably would have laughed if it was an offensive joke against muslims and / or arabs.

the audience probably would have laughed if it was an offensive joke against muslims and / or arabs.
    I doubt it. Even if that was the case, the comment would have been no less tastless.

Exclamation

I doubt it. Even if that was the case, the comment would have been no less tastless.
    well, making jokes about generalizations such as certain groups being violent or stupid might be tasteless, but i don't think that making jokes about physical appearances is THAT tasteless, especially if it is done properly.

anyways, that is just my opinion.

but there is definitely a double standard, especially when it comes to arabs and / or muslims compared to jews.

but, i guess it also might depend on the environment, but in most cases a double standard does exist against arabs and / or muslims compared to jews and other ethnic groups as well, however.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by ERM View Post
    rofl at the part that says she was forced to issue an apology.
    lol probably would have sneezed on her otherwise.

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here we go again with the PC bull****. Do you guys realize that some of the best jokes in the world involve poking fun at the race of a person? It's all in good fun.

photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000) photomasterx is just really nice. (+1000)

Thats true.

Jay Leno reguarly has made jokes about Iranians having sex with sheeps and animals and everybody laughed. Im pretty sure all his Jewish audeince thought the jokes were very funny now when the jokes are about them they have a sissy fit.

The main difference is though that jokes about Arabs/muslims/Iranians tend to have racist overtones and are deliberatly the most offensive stereotypes. While this joke about was just mild and non-offensive.
    Ignore List : 1devil, Weightaholic, leafs43, ripper6, bird72, Chowboy

Note : Maximum of 1 post response to trolls.

Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What she meant to say is that it was her Arab cousin. Everyone knows they have big noses as well. Oh and we all know that all Arabs are violent as well. This cartoon proves both points. But of course i'm sure none of the Muslim contingent and their supporters will take offense to this at all. Right???????

Ignorant steryotypes are not very nice are they???

What is your prob fool? Why do you have to bring Arabs into your problems? Some black chick offends you and you spout off about Arabs. Is this another Jewish thing?

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heeey View Post
    What is your prob fool? Why do you have to bring Arabs into your problems? Some black chick offends you and you spout off about Arabs. Is this another Jewish thing?
    Exactly. What do the Arabs and Muslims have to do with this and why is a Jew trying to shift the entire discussion towards them? I wonder.

Maybe we can somehow relate this to the Iranian nuclear program?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    Exactly. What do the Arabs and Muslims have to do with this and why is a Jew trying to shift the entire discussion towards them? I wonder.

lol

Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rather than point out that this is much ado over a silly little joke (and I would like to emphasise 'silly'), I will ask: do American audiences actually find jokes like this funny? Really, that was the lamest racial stereotype joke I have heard in a while.
    If you want to get big, be good at the Squat, Deadlift, pull and bench press, the rest is between you and your dinner plate.

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary and those that do not.

I was at the Zoo the other day, there was only one animal there: a dog. It was a ****zu.

You die at the end; act accordingly.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Shaun1990 View Post
    Rather than point out that this is much ado over a silly little joke (and I would like to emphasise 'silly'), I will ask: do American audiences actually find jokes like this funny? Really, that was the lamest racial stereotype joke I have heard in a while.
    it was not funny at all, but not because of it being offensive.

it was just a lame ass joke.

but, still, the audience should have laughed just to be nice, as they do many times when a joke isn't funny in the first place.

good "gawd", i don't see how anyone could find half of the jokes that are told on some of these light night talk shows even slightly funny.

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    R.i.p.
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by photomasterx View Post
    Thats true.

Jay Leno reguarly has made jokes about Iranians having sex with sheeps and animals and everybody laughed. Im pretty sure all his Jewish audeince thought the jokes were very funny now when the jokes are about them they have a sissy fit.

The main difference is though that jokes about Arabs/muslims/Iranians tend to have racist overtones and are deliberatly the most offensive stereotypes. While this joke about was just mild and non-offensive.
    The audience laughs at Iranian jokes because there is tension between America and Iran.

If anyone can show me where Jay Leno or another comedian on his status made a joke about Muslims/Arabs (note: Specific ethnicities don't count ) then you might have some credibility in your argument.

Until then, this supposed double standard between Jews and Muslims is just some myth for people to believe and bitch about.
    Ignore list: abdus

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)

Both of you missed his point.

People are talking about some supposed double standard, but Muslims would get offended just like Jews are - thats all he's saying.

The only difference is if the joke was made about Muslims, someone would have probably bombed the building or sniped her.
    Ignore list: abdus

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post

People are talking about some supposed double standard, but Muslims would get offended just like Jews are - thats all he's saying.

The only difference is if the joke was made about Muslims, someone would have probably bombed the building or sniped her.
    no.

the only difference is if the joke was made about muslims and / or arabs, the place would have been filled with laughter.

even though it was a lame ass joke in the first place.

lol.

Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You miss the point doofus. This thread was about a black woman offending Jews. It s still unclear how he saw fit to bring Arabs into it. You re just propagating the stereotype that he illustrated, that Jews have some compulsive need to implicate Muslims in everything.

Originally Posted by Heeey View Post
    No problem here. But you seem to have a problem. It's simple really. Halle makes a stupid remark about Jews. You think it's no big deal. Suit yourself. However, i was just pointing that had this remark had been directed toward Muslims, I doubt many of the people who responded in this thread would havre taken it very well. That's all. Are you saying the cartoon I posted was not offensive. Remember you can't have it both ways.

Offensive is offensive. you dismiss this comment made by halle. Fine. Do you find the cartoon I posted offensive? I do. What's your malfunction.

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yeah right, like I've never seen Muslims being made fun of on TV before. Don't kid yourself.
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

Originally Posted by EOY View Post
    Yeah right, like I've never seen Muslims being made fun of on TV before. Don't kid yourself.
    That's also in very poor taste.But it certainly is not a justification for Halle's remarks.