jadejaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jadejaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jadejaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jadejaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jadejaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jadejaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jadejaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-Testosterone and Drug Testing

Hello all this is my first post to this board and I have a very important question to ask anybody who wants to answer.
    I have taken prohormones and prosteroids in the past but I am currently looking to take some kind of 1-test supplement (1-AD, One, or 1-test). The problem I've got here is that I'm trying to get a new job and of course their will be a drug test before I would get hired. I'm jumping the gun a little bit here but if I do get the job and I am tested...will having a 1-testosterone product in my system make me test positive for steroids? Thank you boys and I would appreciate a response from anyone who can help.

Jason

Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go to page 10 on this message board, have posted a similar question. Basically from what I understand, unless you are an athlete in a league or what not, drug tests at work only test for narotics.steriod drugs tests are way expensive and I dont think your job will be concerned if you are on juce as opposed to
    marijuna , herione or *******.

thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000)
    most likely, a drug test for a job will not test for steroids, so you won't have to worry about it. Its too expensive of a procedure.

axisv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work in a hospital lab that does pre-employment drug screening and Steroids are NOT screened for. You only need to be concerned if you compete in a sport that does test.

CEO Molecular Nutrition w_llewellyn's Avatar
    w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think 1-testosterone would show up anyway...

- Bill Llewellyn
    Author, ANABOLICS 10th Ed., Sport Supplement Reference Guide
    Director of R&D, Molecular Nutrition, LLC

MOLECULAR NUTRITION: We have reworked the standard model of muscle growth and EFA supplementation with the discovery and release of Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor).

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by w_llewellyn
    I don't think 1-testosterone would show up anyway...

- Bill Llewellyn

I am pretty sure it wouldn't, but prohormones have been known to be cross contaminated with 19-Nor products, so any athlete should still be off at least a week.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

oh ****!

hey im gonna getmy drug test for work next monday, but there gonna test...

TB (turboculosis)
    blood..
    urine..

BLOOD TEST? what for?! im on my ONE and 4-ad cycle, is that **** gonna show up in my blood?!@ ****!

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: oh ****!

Originally posted by Positive K
    hey im gonna getmy drug test for work next monday, but there gonna test...

TB (turboculosis)
    blood..
    urine..

BLOOD TEST? what for?! im on my ONE and 4-ad cycle, is that **** gonna show up in my blood?!@ ****!

No.

They will not test for androgens.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

wheewww good bleess america! !

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even a know-nothing bimbo like Monica Lewinsky could get TOP Secret clearance at the DOD and the Democrat WhoreHouse. You are a sure-in Bro!

Just took my Drug Test...

i took my drug test yesterday, blood and urine so by tommorow i will know the results, i had been on ONE and 900mg of 4-ad but stopped it 3 days before i took it so iwill keep my fingers crossed an let everybody know the results....

Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just so the fellow DOD employees can breath a little easier. Here is a fact. If you are a federal employee who wears the green uniform. You need not worry about steroid testing. I was assured a few weeks back about this. Of course this doesn't mean you can go ahead with your deca/dbol/sust cycle. Because if you "appear" to use androgens then a special request could always be made. But steroids are not tested for in the service.
    "Rome was built in 8 week cycles"
    Judd

WOO HOO!

I PASSED MY DRUG TEST WHO HOO!