EspoMaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im 18 years old looking for something good to take

I am 18 years old. I have been working out for the past year, but It has been a lil here, a lil there. I have not had great consisitency till this summer. this summer I have been working out every week. Everytime I workout I drink a Met-Rx meal replacemnt shake. I dont know, it doesnt really seem to be helping too much though, does anyone recommend any other type of supplement to take for building muscle. THanks

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes.

use the search button, use the articles, use the stickies.

you need to take a multi vitamin, protein and there are some other to add.

before that you need to get your diet down.

please before the flames reign down, used my first suggestion and learn about proper diet, a proper routine, and then when you have that in check, look into supplements.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Correct, read up. Lots of info on this site and the net.

Also if you want to get big, youre going to have to eat big. Just having a shake after you work out, I can already tell you that youre not taking in enough.