a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

my sample cutting diet day EVALUTE PLEASE

I will attempt to give approximate caloric and protein information please evaluate

Breakfast -

3/4 Cup Oatmeal- 225 calories 7.5g protein,
    3/4 cup milk 105 calories 7.5g protein
    1 Tbsp Peanut Butter- 90 calories 3g of protein,
    a dash of cinniman, and a packet of splenda. negligable
    Also 1 and 1/2 cups skim milk- 210 calories 15g of protein

Breakfast totals - 630 calories and 33g of protein for breakfast ... it looks more like a bulking diet any suggestions i absolutely need the peanut butter in the oatmeal for flavoring.. i could maybe cut back to 1 cup of milk to drink or make it a 1/2 cup of oatmeal and skim milk.. that could shave about 170 calories off breakfast, what do you guys think?

Midday Meal -

Whey Protein shake 1 serving http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elite.html
    112 calories 22g protein
    1 cup milk with it 140 calories 10g protein

Midday Totals - 252 calories 32g protein

Lunch -

2 slices wheat bread- 130 calories 2g protein
    1 chicken breast-170 calories 30g protein
    2 scoops Scivation Extend BCAAS- 40 calories 10g protein
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html

Lunch Totals - 340 calories 42g protein

Pre Workout -

4 scoops Scivation Extend -80 calories 20 g protein
    1 scoop dymatize protein mixed with water - 112 calories 22g protein

PreWO Totals 192 calories 42g protein

Post Workout -

1 Scoop Dymatize Protein Powder- 112 calories 22g protein
    1 cup milk- 140 calories 10g protein
    and 40g dextrose- 150 calories
    2 scoops Xtend BCAAS- 40 calories 10g protein
    (mixed into a shake)

PostWO Totals 442 calories 42g protein

Dinner -

8 oz beef- 455 calories 73g protein
    Baked Potatoe 7 oz- 255 calories 7g protein
    Random Vegetable but lets say brocolli 6oz- 70 calories 5g protein

Dinner Totals 780 calories 85g protein

Before Bed -

1 cup milk 140 calories 10g protein

Daily Total 2700 calories 286 g protein

Conclusions... with 286g of protein a day weighing 179 and 8 scoopsof Xtend im at no risk for losing lean muscle.. i am however at risk for not cutting very quickly with 2700 calories.. anyone have any reccomendations... i am taking lipo6 and about to order sesathin

please help

TomCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what are your results from Lipo6? any side effects also?

a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a1davida1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lipo 6 has been great.. ive been gaining strength and losing fat and weight i dropped from 185 to 179 all the while increasing in strength still dropping on only 2-4 pills a day didnt increase my cardio much.. its really the best fat loss thing ive ever tried im planning to stack it with sesathin

i felt kinda... jittery for a while but i think it was just the caffeine

just wondering.. u dont worry about the warning on the bottle?:

Warnings: Not for use by pregnant or nursing women. Seek the advice of a health care professional if your have any medical condition. Reduce or discontinue use if your experience tremors, nervousness, sleeplessness, headache or heart palpatations.

i'd love more than anything to try these fat burners but my mind would take over and i'd think i was experiencing all these warnings or having a heart attack or something. then i'd be too scared to use it again and waste the whole bottle and not to mention the money spent on it.

any advice for me?

well this thread was more about advice for me haha =)

but lets put it this way.... its just a thermogenic .. meaning it increases your metabolism... dont worry about it .. if you get to shaking a little bit its fine but if your vision gets blurry or you pass out discontinue use for a week see if the symptoms go away... just try it man.. its not going to kill you.. were not talking about crack here it will just help you burn fat.. ive taken 8 pills in a day before when i was feeling fat and al that happens is my hand shakes a little

Originally Posted by a1davida1
    well this thread was more about advice for me haha =)

but lets put it this way.... its just a thermogenic .. meaning it increases your metabolism... dont worry about it .. if you get to shaking a little bit its fine but if your vision gets blurry or you pass out discontinue use for a week see if the symptoms go away... just try it man.. its not going to kill you.. were not talking about crack here it will just help you burn fat.. ive taken 8 pills in a day before when i was feeling fat and al that happens is my hand shakes a little
    heh sorry bout takin over. thanks for the help though. i'm still scared to take it but oh well.

ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats the price range for that stuff
    "You know the world's going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is chinese, the Swiss hold the Americas Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'. Need I say more?"

-Chris Rock

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
    - mistermuscles

please someone help with this diet jesus this isnt a lipo-6 thread lol

Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by a1davida1
    please someone help with this diet jesus this isnt a lipo-6 thread lol
    lol. it looks good man. try it and if you get results keep it goin. if not, let us know and someone will make some changes.

i want a real eval tho =/

Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr Eggwhite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the only thing i can say is that you have a lot of milk. i