shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shermdizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how many times should i work out a muscle each week?

if i'm trying to add mass, how many times should i lift each muscle?

i weigh 195 and i eat roughly 3000 calories and 350g protein a day, if that matters

right now i'm trying animalpaks 4 day mass building plan and it calls for all muscle groups worked out once a week except calves and abs, which get 2 days a week.

so, am i underdoing it??

please help

thanks

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Need more info but I would bump up cals to 3500
    Try and upper/lower split

Upper
    lower
    off
    upper
    off
    lower
    off
    repeat
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales