Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
     is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NEED help with my bulking diet still cant explain it

i started a bulk 4 weeks ago at 113.. I know I was skinny. i tried bulking when i was a freshamn and I gained weight fast and I felt like I was gonna get fat so I cut back down and I have been 113 for 2 years now. finally decided if I wanna 1 day compete I gotta get big. So i did bulking right I found out to my suprise I was only eating 1800 cals a day!!!! way to low for 16 year old so I uped it to 2100 and have gained 12 pounds in a month. I fell super strong but I feelt like my abs are gone.. I think mayb I was under nurtised though and thats why I gained weight so fast.. I am a halth freak so i eat super clean. Make all my meals cuz im the only healthy one in my family. I was around 145 in the 7th grade and I started running alot and lost alot of wieght in the 8th grade I became anorceic going under 100 lbs!!!! I got everything straight 3 years ago and it was because of body building.. i meet a ameutre body builder and I was hooked. thats when i first started to bulk but I didnt know as much as I did now. I dont even remember benching. I think Im doing it right, but I just didnt think I would gain weight so fast...my first week 4 weeks ago i gained 5 pounds in 7 days with only 300 cals over my BMR...
    I cant explain it but all my lifts keep going up....

CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    :| 12 lbs in a month?
    either your genetics decided to rear thier ugly little heads.
    or you're not being honest with yourself.
    pics to prove would be best.
    remember, if you're cheating, you're only cheating yourself.
    "Why don't you worry about yours, Let them worry about theirs. I Got Mine" -Lil' wayne

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)  is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah bro I'll be the only person you will see that hasnt cheated 3 years....
    I am eating duper clean like I said Im a health freak!!!!!!!

here some pics from last week

before and after
    Attached Images

some more
    Attached Images

Serious guys i put all my **** in line I cant exlpain this ****. I super strong
    benched 155 for 4 yesterday my weight at 125. I have increased my carbs i eat a 40-40-20 diet. i am taking creatine and drinkin 2 gallons of water a day could this be it????

?????????

CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by natural808 View Post
    haha ur head looks like its photoshopped on....... peace out
    x2 but iono dude. could be lighting...
    hard to tell..
    "Why don't you worry about yours, Let them worry about theirs. I Got Mine" -Lil' wayne

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

What should I do??
    continue at 2100 cals??
    drop them lower???
    I didnt think 300 cals over BMR would do this.
    2100 cals is to low for someone my age though........

ANY help would be nice.......
    Im really lost in the dark on this one. same thing happened last time i tried this,,,

Trickflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump those calories up to 3000!!

bmdubbiyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're putting on weight because you're just getting fatter. If you want to make really good gains, which would be 1-2 pounds of muscle a MONTH, you should rethink your routine. First off, you need to eat more. I know a guy from another forum who was 135 and is aiming for 185, who is eating 4000-5000 cals. A lot more than what you are currently eating huh? Second, 4 weeks isn't a lot of time. If you work hard, you can gain 24 pounds of muscle...in one YEAR. So be patient, because gaining muscle is a slow process. Eat cleaner foods if you don't want to add BF%. Eat more and continue to lift big.
    Last edited by bmdubbiyu; 10-23-2007 at 10:13 PM.

Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bulking Meat.....Cow Pork Salmon

Cutting Meat....Tuna Chicken

Other Bulking Protein Peanut butter

Dont forget greens and vitamins

Fruit i like an apple after workout and a banana in the morning

Carbs-
    Bulking you will need alot of carbs so you can lift try to get them in around workout time with the simpleset closest....carbs in the morning to since your body hasn't eaten in hours

Protein- fast digestin (whey) at breakfast and after workout
    slower digesting before bed (casien)

Sleep-
    without enough sleep you wont grow shoot for lik 9hours

and the above isn't true.
    you can expect to sometimes gain a healthy 1-2 lbs a WEEK, if you training and eating right.
    but it's different for every person.

hey bro!!!!!!!!
    you didny read my post..
    There is no way I can eat any cleaner!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how much about nutritsion!!!!!!!!

I eat 200 grams of protien,210 grams of carbs and 51 grams of fat....
    WTF do you think im stupid??????? I wanna know how fast and why I am gaining weight this quickly when all I eat is
    egg whites, oatmeal, for breakfast
    I workout then have
    40 grams of whey and more oats and a banana
    then I have
    1 can of tuna ( with nothing ) 4 slices eziekiel bread
    then I have
    a chicken breast and 2 tablespoons almond butter and 1 sclice of bread
    then I have
    6 ounces chicken and 2 cups of veggies
    then before bed i have
    20 grams of casein protien in water!!!!!!!!!!!! and 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil

SO YOU TILL ME HOW TO EAT CLEANER????

ok dude, if you're gaining weight, making good gains like you want, and you're doing so well you can't even explain it and don't know why. it sounds like your looking for compliments. keep eating how you are until the gains stop, then add 200-500 calories, till the gains start again. you're not jacked or anything, just keep working at it your off to a good start.
    happy?

naw bro i dont give a **** for praises WTF!!!!!!!!
    I like honest opinions and one dude said I'm just getting fat...... So i am trying to figure out why..He said clean up diet..... So unless there is some new study out that says chicken makes you gain 12 pounds of fat then Im in the dark........

ok bro if I dont see any gains in lifts and stuff in the next 3 weeks so I say "i gotta up the cals to 2,400" and then same thing happens again were I just blow up for 4 weeks then stop???? is my body carb sensitive???? Is me once being fat doing this??? is me having to low calories for a long period of time giving me a rebound effect????

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of bread in there, most people I know, me included, tend to look a little bit puffier with bread. If it worries you, try replacing the bread with another carb source.

yeah the one with the almond butter is low carb bread from trader joes
    35 calories and 5 grams of carbs... only have it to spread my alomond butter on............

hey and thanks for the comments and helping out every1. might sound like I am being rude or **** like that... Naw I just tryin to possibly find some answers.

???

bmdubbiyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You said you gained 5 pounds in 7 days. You're a fat ass, and obviously eating like one, because you can't gain that much ****ing weight from eating so little calories. I'm cutting, and I eat more than that. So as I extrapolate this further, it seems to me that 1) like the other person said, you're just trying to be an attention whore and looking for compliments or 2) you're not lifting as much as you need to, because like I said, 1-2 pounds of muscle in one month is the optimal gain, and right now, you're just adding fat to your body. Suggestions: Keep trying to lift bigger weights, and add some cardio fat ass.

/thread

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You said 2 gallons of water a day?
    Your most likely gaining a lot of water weight too...

By the way, whats you routine look like?

user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bro

bro u need dat dere cel tch

You said you gained 5 pounds in 7 days. You're a fat ass, and obviously eating like one, because you can't gain that much ****ing weight from eating so little calories. I'm cutting, and I eat more than that. So as I extrapolate this further, it seems to me that 1) like the other person said, you're just trying to be an attention whore and looking for compliments or 2) you're not lifting as much as you need to, because like I said, 1-2 pounds of muscle in one month is the optimal gain, and right now, you're just adding fat to your body. Suggestions: Keep trying to lift bigger weights, and add some cardio fat ass.

yo bro I am honest here are my pics. I eat really clean. I can explain it. mayby I was under-nurisdhed or something. I do drink a **** load of water. I always have a dry mouth so I do get 2 gallons a day.....
    Attached Images

here is my routine
    +++++ Max Effort Upper Body (Monday) +++++
    A. MAX-EFFORT LIFT - barbell bench press Work up to a max set of 3-5 reps
    B. Incline DB bench press 2 X 15-20
    C. Barbell rows Superset Bent-over cable flyes (single arm) 3-4 X 8-12
    D. Barbell shrugs 3 ? 4 X 8-15
    E. Skull Crushers 3-4 X 8-12
    ABS (4 sets)
    Low pulley Swiss ball crunches, Swiss ball reverse crunch, cable side bends

+++++ LOWER BODY - (Wednesday) +++++
    A. MAX-EFFORT LIFT ? deadlifts work up to a max set of 3-5 reps
    B. Single leg squats, back leg elevated 3-4 X 8-15
    C. Pull-throughs 3 X 8-12
    D. Barbell curls 4 X 8-10
    E. Plate pinch gripping 3 x failure
    ABS (4 sets)
    Hanging leg raises, cable crunch, Russian twist, broomsticks

++++++ REPETITION UPPER BODY - (Friday) ++++++
    A. Barbell bench press 8 X 3
    B. Chins Superset seated DB laterals 3 X 10-12
    C. DB seated shoulder press 4 X 8-12
    D. dips 3-4 X 12-15 Superset JM press 3-4 X 8-12
    ABS (4 sets)
    Weighted cable reverse crunch, hanging side knee bends, weighted decline crunch
    ++++++ REPETITION LOWER BODY - (Sunday) ++++++
    A. Box squat 8 X 3
    B. BB lunges 3 X 12-15
    C. Hyperextensions 3 X 8-12
    D. Barbell curls 4 X 8-10
    E. wrist curls 4 X failure Superset reverse curls 4 X failure
    ABS (4 sets)
    Machine crunch, bench leg raises, toe touchers, bicycle, twist crunch

MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You only need to train each body part once a week not twice and make sure you're progressing each week with your lifts. Good luck dude

thanks man,yeah lifts are sky rocketing...but so is weight. I wanted steady progress, but if i decrise cals i will be under 2000 wich I think if I did that id go back down to 113????

MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadcoreMatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres a simple calculation i use, times your body weight by 18-20 times so for you 125x20= 2500 calories a day. You can use a 40/30/30 protein/carbs/fats. For example to find out how much protein you need to have daily times your daily caloric intake by .40 and there are 4 calories per gram of protein (2500x .40= 1000 (1000/4 = 250gs a day) Theres 4 calories to each carb and 9 for fat.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ice-T4444 View Post
    hey bro!!!!!!!!
    you didny read my post..
    There is no way I can eat any cleaner!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how much about nutritsion!!!!!!!!

I eat 200 grams of protien,210 grams of carbs and 51 grams of fat....
    WTF do you think im stupid??????? I wanna know how fast and why I am gaining weight this quickly when all I eat is
    egg whites, oatmeal, for breakfast
    I workout then have
    40 grams of whey and more oats and a banana
    then I have
    1 can of tuna ( with nothing ) 4 slices eziekiel bread
    then I have
    a chicken breast and 2 tablespoons almond butter and 1 sclice of bread
    then I have
    6 ounces chicken and 2 cups of veggies
    then before bed i have
    20 grams of casein protien in water!!!!!!!!!!!! and 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil

SO YOU TILL ME HOW TO EAT CLEANER????
    throw some red meat in there