Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

GF went clubbing behind my back (DID I DO RIGHT)

This long weekend (canadian brahs) I decided to use the time to get closer with religion and decided to spend the weekend at a mosque and learn more. with all that I intentionally leave my phone at home so I have no distractions.

No I come home last night, log on fb and find out gf's been to a club, (some chick posted pics of them 2 in a hotel). I say ok, she'll tell me all about it when I call her considering I told her I left my phone at home, no way for her to tell me she's going right.

I call her this morning cus im dead tired last night to call and ask her how her weekend was, what has she been doing. She gets excited, says she's happy to hear my voice and that shes been doing nothing all weekend. So then I ask, why she untagged herself in that hotel picture i seen from last night (she untagged herself)

SHE SAYS WHAT HOTEL PICTURE

So I say ok, don't call or text, its over and hang up. She starts blowing up my phone, starts crying and then comes to my house (she lives a street away) and says to me yes i lied, im sorry, i didn't even wanna go my sis forced me

i never had a problem with her going out clubbing, but why not tell me that yu did when i ask what yu did over the weekend?

i made a mistake, im sorry i shoulda told yu.

then she went all exorcist on me and wouldn't let me go back inside, shes balling her eyes out like this

she says she remained faithful and played 3rd wheel all night

so why not tell me when i ask? anyways i finally go inside but she won't leave. Finally does tho and is balling her eyes out at home, all her friends are blowing up my phone telling me to give her another chance.

AM I RIGHT FOR THIS OR WHAT? I MEAN IF SHE LIED TO ME, THEN SHE MUSTA HAD A REASON? OR WOMEN LOGIC STRONG IN THIS ONE

PS - She's been out clubbing before and i have been fine with it, so why not tell me this time?
    Last edited by TheOchocinco33; 02-20-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    on to the next one
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    blocked her off fb and deleted number, i know for some reason im gonna look like the jack ass cus we do have mutual friends

KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingJeremiah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You just have to go clubbing and do the exact same thing while she stays home
    Pain is just the weakness leaving your body

You can't enjoy eating you have to endure eating

S.W.E.D.

NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been there done that. I don't really have any advice per se, other than to tell you that your gf is not unique. This is basic female nature. They lie and then deny it when confronted. She very well could have remained faithful, but something inside of her drove her to lie about it anyway. On the other hand, she could have taken the opportunity of you being out of town to meet up with an old crush and lick his balls in the parking lot. You'll never know for sure and you can be damn f*cking sure she will never confess. If, after she deliberately failed to tell you she went clubbing, tried to cover her tracks, and then lied about it even after being confronted, you think you can trust her then stay with her. If not, end it and save yourself months, years, or decades of a toxic liar dragging you down into her world of deceit.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Goddamn I hate teenagers

herpaderp she went clubbing omgz.

fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She lied cuz she feels guilty about all of those bbcs that she made out with or phucked. lol @ she was the third wheel. iwanttobelieve.jpg

mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

i have my morals and will not get back, just want the boys input

DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000)
    gjdm. if nothing occurred what purpose is there to lie? i wouldn't be able to trust her after that.

on to the next one

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never, ever let a woman's tears manipulate you OP. Women can turn on the faucets to get what they want at the drop of a hat.

First she makes no mention of the fact she is going clubbing this weekend (this wasn't an oversight on her part)

Then she untags herself int he picture so you don't find out she is clubbing (sketchy)

Then she lies to you about it (very, very sketchy)

Then she lies to you and tells you her sister "made" her go (how exactly do you "make" someone go clubbing if they don't want to? Did a SWAT team drag her there at gunpoint?) She went because she wanted to.

The only thing she is "sorry" about is that she got caught. She probably spent alot of time b*tching at her sister who tagged her inthe pic as if it was her friend's fault she is in this mess rather than as a result of her own sketchy actions.

You handled it about as well as you could have. As for the friends who look at you as the bad guy here, just be honest with them about what went down.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    also loling at "sister made me go"

i havent seen the picture, but, I can guarantee hair was done, makeup was done, jewelry on, nice dress on...did her sister force all of that on her too?

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP's movin' on up.
    Sig line can't be a novel

misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10) misscupcake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol wow... if she lied to you right in your face she's probably lied to you about other stuff during your relationship. She obviously has something to hide.
    -- A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. --

BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NorthernBBer View Post
    Been there done that. I don't really have any advice per se, other than to tell you that your gf is not unique. This is basic female nature. They lie and then deny it when confronted. She very well could have remained faithful, but something inside of her drove her to lie about it anyway.
    This. Maybe she was 100% faithful, it's entirely possible. Don't automatically assume she's getting slayed by dat dere BBC just because she went clubbing….

THAT BEING SAID.. dumb the b*tch. She lied to you and assumed that you were stupid, IMO once a liar, always a liar. Even if you got back together with her you probably wouldn't trust her anyways. Move on to the next one. If she really cared about you and respected you, nothing her sister would have said would have gotten her to go.

RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by irishjackmp View Post
    Never, ever let a woman's tears manipulate you OP. Women can turn on the faucets to get what they want at the drop of a hat.

First she makes no mention of the fact she is going clubbing this weekend (this wasn't an oversight on her part)

Then she untags herself int he picture so you don't find out she is clubbing (sketchy)

Then she lies to you about it (very, very sketchy)

Then she lies to you and tells you her sister "made" her go (how exactly do you "make" someone go clubbing if they don't want to? Did a SWAT team drag her there at gunpoint?) She went because she wanted to.

The only thing she is "sorry" about is that she got caught. She probably spent alot of time b*tching at her sister who tagged her inthe pic as if it was her friend's fault she is in this mess rather than as a result of her own sketchy actions.

You handled it about as well as you could have. As for the friends who look at you as the bad guy here, just be honest with them about what went down.
    my n!gga leprechaun nailed it here.

Also, going to the mosque and reading the quran can benefit you in ways you cannot even begin to imagine.
    I'm f*cked up. I jus wanted everyone to know that i'm different, since everybody else says “im a cool, nice, chilled person”. Most people also say im an a**hole…and they’re right. I say wat I feel even if u don’t feel wat I say. I aint no one in a million….cuz there’s six billion people on this planet so that would mean there’s 60,000 mawf*ckaz out there jus like me.

Chelsea FC - Chicago Bulls

**Future Boeing 777 Flight Deck Crew

**In Allah, Boeing and Chelsea FC I Trust Crew

Originally Posted by RealAssanova View Post
    my n!gga leprechaun nailed it here.

Also, going to the mosque and reading the quran can benefit you in ways you cannot even begin to imagine.
    Yeah man thanks, I finally found a quran without the shakespeare text. I can read it in arabic but I wanna understand it

i went on jammat, so in total visited 4 mosques this weekend

wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you did good homie

you would've been a fool to keep her after she lied to you like that

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hopefully she gives you aids because its ****ing "YOU" not "YU" you fukcing moron
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone posted a House youtube vid. It was 11 secs long, pretty much what he said was accurate.

"Everybody lies. But what they lie about is variable".

Everyone will lie, and I won't get mad that she did, but there was no reason to lie about going out with her sisters.

I straight up always tell my GF where I'm going, so she knows I'm honest. There have been times I would lie about small things, but never anything that if I hid from her back it'd be sketchy.

OP, you did the right thing.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe she hates you and wanted to find some bbc jizz to swallow and met some dude at the club and since there wasnt anyway she was going to bring a guy back to a hotel room with her sister and her friends in the same room, she took the dude to the bathroom and let him creampie her and didnt even wipe up and danced the rest of the night with her panties still soaked by a frothy mixture of bbc jizz and vaj juice, hell she was probably wearing the same panties when you two got in that fight

or maybe her sisters and friends really are the freaky types and met a canadian hockey team in the hotel lobby after clubbing and had a huge orgy and picked the short straw and got bukkaked by the entire team and theres some picture saved on her friends camera with her smiling holding up her middle finger with a sign that says **** YOU OCHOCINCO

maybe they went out and felt really uncomfortable by the number of fat ****s and nerds at the 18+ club and only danced to a few songs, then went back to the hotel and drank and watched chick flicks and then had a serious lesbian fest... and she drunkenly ate out her sisters cornhole... and enjoyed it.. and you've been kissing this chick whos been willing enough to eat out her sisters post-clubbing swamp-ass *******

maybe that night she wanted to go out with friends and be mother hen for her friends, but on any normal weekend where you were available, she wouldn't have been able to go out and have a girls night out. she debated going out and wondered how you'd feel about it. she took your feelings into consideration and knew you'd be hurt by the thought. but then she felt that she was being unfair to her friends that she hasnt been spending enough time with them. and thought she could kill two birds with one stone by appeasing her friends and going out, and not hurt your feelings by lying and assumed that there was no way you could find out (which is what probably would've happened without her friend)

you can spin the events of what happened anyway you want... women logic is pretty dumb man, but so is man logic. three out of the four scenario is **** that happens in a porno while the fourth is the same **** us guys do when they don't want to hurt nobody's feelings and try to get the best out of a would be boring night. still us guys are more inclined to believe 1 and 2 happened and maybe 3 instead of 4 just because humans get jealous and suspicious naturally
    Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Goddamn I hate teenagers

herpaderp she went clubbing omgz.
    Right. It's like people assume every chick gets banged if they go to a club. Teenagers gonna teenager.

You could have said "hey I don't appreciate that, next time it happens I'm seriously going to be upset"

Too level-headed for a teen though. Let's just assume the worst and take drastic measures.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Bench: 225x8
    Deadlift: 360x8
    Squat: 350x8

Rep on Recharge: Everyone in RH Chat

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you shouldn't even feel bad about this. you didn't dump a girl that matters, you dumped a liar. no biggy. skanks can be dealt with, liars cannot.

next time a chick is outside your house and refuses to leave, call the cops.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow...this is some of the ****giest sh** I've ever read on this site in my life. Sooooo fukcing serious.

OP, simply put, you're a beta *******. You're so insecure about your relationship and your woman, you're upset at the fact that she went somewhere without you. Neveremind the fact that she didn't do anything and played the third wheel, she just enjoyed herself and chilled while actually honoring her relationship. But yet, you go and fukc it all up because you want to play detective and MAKE her tell you some sh** that wasn't any of your business.

I guarantee you you don't tell her EVERYTHING you do on a daily, or when you're not together. And if you say you do, I call Ducktales. Bottom line.

You're not her father...she's an adult. And she shouldn't have to feel guilty or pressured into telling you she innocently had a good time and did nothing but dance and enjoy her weekend.

She did nothing wrong. She felt pressured and backed into a corner, so that's why she admitted to it after you played that card.

Bitch move.

She's better off without you....and so is every other woman.

Learn how to let your woman be an adult without hounding her like a goddamnded bloodhound.

Grow up dude....you just fukced your relationship up over your own insecurities.

Have fun with your being alone goals in 2012.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Wow...this is some of the ****giest sh** I've ever read on this site in my life. Sooooo fukcing serious.

OP, simply put, you're a beta *******. You're so insecure about your relationship and your woman, you're upset at the fact that she went somewhere without you. Neveremind the fact that she didn't do anything and played the third wheel, she just enjoyed herself and chilled while actually honoring her relationship. But yet, you go and fukc it all up because you want to play detective and MAKE her tell you some sh** that wasn't any of your business.

I guarantee you you don't tell her EVERYTHING you do on a daily, or when you're not together. And if you say you do, I call Ducktales. Bottom line.

You're not her father...she's an adult. And she shouldn't have to feel guilty or pressured into telling you she innocently had a good time and did nothing but dance and enjoy her weekend.

She did nothing wrong. She felt pressured and backed into a corner, so that's why she admitted to it after you played that card.

Bitch move.

Learn how to let your woman be an adult without hounding her like a goddamnded bloodhound.

Grow up dude....you just fukced your relationship up over your own insecurities.

tl/dr? i broke up with her cus she didn't tell me when i asked. I would be perfectly fine if she went out with her friends and has before.

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheOchocinco33 View Post
    tl/dr? i broke up with her cus she didn't tell me when i asked. I would be perfectly fine if she went out with her friends
    yeah this

she lied and tried hiding it. if the girl straight up told him, he wouldn't mind. i know i wouldn't but it's fuarking stupid. brb, grinding with dudes all night.

the only 2 times i've went to a club, i've made out with girls and could have got a bj in the bathroom. don't tell me **** doesn't go down in clubs.

DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000)
    anytime a gf lies, its a huge red flag for me....one lie leads to another..then u have to ask yourself has she lied be4 about anything...

i dont blame u for getting upset and pissed off....why lie about it, even more, why lie about it considering u wwould not have cared anyways...

when i hve a gf i dont care what she does...im not going to tell her what she can and can not do, bc i would not let her do it to me....all i ask is to b honest...

where do u plan on going from here??

Originally Posted by DiMattia43 View Post
    anytime a gf lies, its a huge red flag for me....one lie leads to another..then u have to ask yourself has she lied be4 about anything...

i dont blame u for getting upset and pissed off....why lie about it, even more, why lie about it considering u wwould not have cared anyways...

when i hve a gf i dont care what she does...im not going to tell her what she can and can not do, bc i would not let her do it to me....all i ask is to b honest...

where do u plan on going from here??
    told her from the start when she asked me what do yu value the most in a realtionship, honesty, is what i told her.

my plan as of now is to better myself in all aspects of life, hit the gym, get a job and become a better son

This is the worst post Ive ever read

According to who? The girl who fails to tell OP she went to the club, deletes the evidence, and then lies to his face when she gets called out?

She lied directly to his face. And then she cried about it. Would she be crying if she had nothing to feel guilty about?

Youre right, she shouldnt. And I'm sure if thats all she did she wouldnt. The fact that she felt the need to delete all evidence and lie is a red flag

Bitch move.

So naive.

Don't let anybody tell you that you deserve a girl who lies OP

DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000)

Bitch move.

really??? i dont know or understand why u r blowing up on OP....his gf lied to him...she did do something wrong....a lie is a lie.... all he did was ask her what she did...didnt back her into a corner...alll she had to do was say she went to the club with her friends and had a goodtime.... but instead she said she did nothing.....

he didnt do anything wrong at all.... IMO