Thread: help

bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question help

My joints hurt a lot. Any advice?
    stay focused!

Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have GREAT advice for joints, but since according to you, I am a horrible moderator, and for other **** you claim about me, looks like I will keep all my great info to myself. Sorry can't help you.

fit
    "...the Self is a borderline concept, which I call a symbol because it expresses something we cannot express otherwise, because we simply don't understand it. The idea of the Self is really unknown ground. "Nietzsche's Zarathustra" p. 413-4

Original board member and moderator since 1999

bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

What made u think I need advice from u? Your the last 1 I'd ask !!!!!!
    I'd like 2 ask 4 help Big Cat or Michal Kindred.

Btw, u showed us another "brilliant" side of Fit4life!!! Lmao
    stay focused!

Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by bbig
    What made u think I need advice from u? Your the last 1 I'd ask !!!!!!
    I'd like 2 ask 4 help Big Cat or Michal Kindred.

Btw, u showed us another "brilliant" side of Fit4life!!! Lmao
    My point is I have the advice, I just don't give out to idiots.

BTW, do you have 2 quote posts from other sections of the board all the time?? Does it give you a woody or something? Maybe I will have 2 try it b 4 2 long..........
    "...the Self is a borderline concept, which I call a symbol because it expresses something we cannot express otherwise, because we simply don't understand it. The idea of the Self is really unknown ground. "Nietzsche's Zarathustra" p. 413-4

Original board member and moderator since 1999

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Over 35

Fit, I will respond...... He is in the old guys section so I can sympathize with him....

Take a glucosamine and chondroitan supplement it really does work. It will take about 30 days to feel the benefits.

A topical one I love is called Joint ridous. I use it pre work out. You will love that one---pricey though..