Thread: workout times

e-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout times

Anybody have suggestions about over 40 and workout times? Several times, upon starting my workout in the evening(work does occassionally get in the way) I ran out of steam very fast! Also tried early (5am) with similar results

kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000)
    What sort of job do you have? Is it physical labour or a desk job? Your calories probably aren't high enough to meet your body's daily demands and therefore your energy levels in the gym are low. If you get most of your complex carbs with their slow sustained energy release during the day your glycogen stores will be high giving you abundant training energy for an evening workout. Get more sleep and you're there!

e-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

more details

thanks Kendo,
    I do very physical work, using my arms and pecs the most. I will coancentrate on energy eating to see if that makes a difference.