Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: workout times

e-man will become famous soon enough. (+50) e-man will become famous soon enough. (+50)

workout times

Anybody have suggestions about over 40 and workout times? Several times, upon starting my workout in the evening(work does occassionally get in the way) I ran out of steam very fast! Also tried early (5am) with similar results

Stats: 5'3", 130 lbs
    BodyPoints: 471
    kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kendo's BodySpace
    What sort of job do you have? Is it physical labour or a desk job? Your calories probably aren't high enough to meet your body's daily demands and therefore your energy levels in the gym are low. If you get most of your complex carbs with their slow sustained energy release during the day your glycogen stores will be high giving you abundant training energy for an evening workout. Get more sleep and you're there!

e-man will become famous soon enough. (+50) e-man will become famous soon enough. (+50)

more details

thanks Kendo,
    I do very physical work, using my arms and pecs the most. I will coancentrate on energy eating to see if that makes a difference.