Registered User Chris_Tha_Build's Avatar
    Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Increasing Bench While Cutting

Well rite now im cutting and i was just wandering what i should do last week i did the following for my chest work out

3x8 x 42kgs
    incline bench 3x8x 37kgs
    push ups to max

now i was wandering this week should i stick to the same and say maybe next week increase them by 1kg or should i just increase it by 1 kg every week

and what is recomonded sugar and saturated fat intake for a normal day of cutting diet
    The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing Things People Say You Can Not .

I dont suffer from insanity i love every moment of it :)

Its All In The Brain...

DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Even if your cutting you should still be trying to add weight everyweek and keep your strength as high as it can be. Diet and cardio will take care of the the fat loss. You dont want to get any weaker. I would also think of adding a few more excercises for chest bro.
    we understand that uglienesss and fattness are disorders, much like baldness and necrophilia.. and its only your fault if you dont hate yourself enough to do something about it-dodgeball

Registered User Chris_Tha_Build's Avatar
    Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ye it just depends were i am if im at home thats wat ild do if im at the gym il add in some flys and peck deck
    The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing Things People Say You Can Not .

I dont suffer from insanity i love every moment of it :)

Its All In The Brain...

Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find that when cutting its best to keep the intensity high but reduce the volume.
    Less food means less weight. More weight on bar means get stronger. Guy farts while squatting means great laughter. -Dan John-