Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn I saw a post by hiroshawn and thought he was no longer banned... then I looked at the date

gymrat111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymrat111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymrat111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymrat111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymrat111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymrat111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymrat111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by irideflatland View Post
    I read a post last night about Adderoll or some ADD drug making you not hungry, and I was wondering if there was a pill that did the opposite. Does anyone know of a pill that makes you hungry?
    Ya....it's called the birth control pill. But if I were you, I'd just smoke some ganja.
    Last edited by gymrat111; 12-10-2007 at 04:40 PM.
    "Mens sana in copore sano." ~Juvenal

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Megace and Marinol are the only FDA approved drugs for appetite stimulation, but only for cachectic patients for which the side-effects are tolerable. Some would say that THC's side effects are more than "tolerable". Also dexamethasone (decadron) is used for this purpose as well.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    Megace and Marinol are the only FDA approved drugs for appetite stimulation, but only for cachectic patients for which the side-effects are tolerable. Some would say that THC's side effects are more than "tolerable". Also dexamethasone (decadron) is used for this purpose as well.
    dammit you beat me to it. i was totally gonna say marinol!
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50) irideflatland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Instead of getting Black Hole, I started eating every 2 hours and that seems to have done the trick.

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    HAHAHA x2 on that one.. and also drinkin some booze will def lead you to getting smoe munchies.. there you go booze and weed and food will be ur best friend indeed!
    true,unfortunately i am almost at the point with an ed so when i smoke up im more para about eating then ever,when im sober my diet is good,but i cant recall the last time i stuffed myself or ate over 800 cals when high or drunk,i do that sobre.