Thread: Bulking snacks

Kiddenvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking snacks

I work a 8-5 day every day and i want to start my bulking phase. what are some good ideas for snacks that i can take with me to work each day! thanks
    210 lbs.
    7% body fat.
    BIG WEIGHT= BIG MUSCLES

CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaSHMeRe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    * PB and Celery Sticks.
    * Beef Jerky (High in protein)
    * Oatmeal packets you can heat up in the microwave
    * Protein Bars
    * Weight Gainer Shakes

*** I do all of the above!
    www.PURESMOKER.com

Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100)
    I like sunflower kernels...calorie dense, cheap, and full of protein and fats...the perfect combination.
    I got mod negged-contribute to getting me back in the green by repping me!

currently cutting. "I'm dead serious this time."

Personal records-405x2 squat(may 3, 09)
    500 deadlift
    225x26 on barbell bench
    bodweight of 217+165 lbs on dips for 2 reps(may 5, 09)
    close grip 325
    155x2 barbell curl

does anybody else have any input?>
    210 lbs.
    7% body fat.
    BIG WEIGHT= BIG MUSCLES

NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to make a dry mix of walnuts, raisins and shredded coconut. Put it all in some Tupperware, shake it up, and you can get a lot of bang for your caloric buck. I also second the protein bars. Quick, efficient and chocolaty.

If you have a fridge at work in which you can leave items, you can opt to discover the wonderful world of hummus. Just know that if you do that, you'll also be introduced to the wonderful world of gas.
    You only get to say that he's like that because of genetics if you work as hard as him. And if you do, shut up and work harder.

----------
    "The form of displacement that is most supportive of political and social stability is very likely the tendency to blame the self: to experience guilt as an individual and as a member of a class for failures that can also be attributed to economic and social institutions"

----------
    The "no homo" thing is stupid

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    two tins of tuna and a piece of fruit.

Inquire about Zapnin SolidSteel86's Avatar
    SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like liquid snacks.

A scoop of powdered gatorade, scoop of WPC, some BCAAs, some olive oil, and a handful of fish oil pills.
    I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor. -- Thoreau

bmdubbiyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2.5 cups of oats
    4 tbsp of peanut butter
    1-2 scoops whey protein
    1-2 cups of cranberries or raisins
    1 pack of Splenda if you want it sweeter
    1/3 cup of milk (or enough for the mix to stick)

Mash it all up and put it in the fridge before heading off to work or if in a rush, pack it into a zip lock bag and snack on it through the day. You can bake it too if you want, but I don't like the taste when it's baked.

MISC. Mice Legal Rep. senorhayabusa's Avatar
    senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) senorhayabusa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    peanut butter and jelly sandiwiches seem to help people bulk up

faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by senorhayabusa View Post
    X2

Registered User Definitelynotme's Avatar
    Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    trail mix. PLENTY of good calories.
    If your parents didn't have children, chances are you won't either.

Lol, i just made a really good batch of trail mix. It included.

Dried apricots
    pretzels
    Rasins
    Peaunts
    Some high fiber cracker

It was so good for the first day then the dried apricots sogged everything else out.

Thanks for all the input. There is never enough ideas though..
    210 lbs.
    7% body fat.
    BIG WEIGHT= BIG MUSCLES

jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jixxxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

X3
    Be Xtreme

ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100) ohz is not very well liked. (-100)
    id go with the shakes and bars. homemade ofcourse