{ Prince } has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long before you start losing fat?

For those of you with experience, If im slim all over , 6'0'' and 190 lbs, and my only problem is a belly, if i eat a slightly under maintanence diet,jog 30 minutes a day outside, lift weights, how long should I wait till I see the tiniest reduction of my belly?

Registered User GonnaBeRipped25's Avatar
    GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    3 days.

Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100) Vaginabeans is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah fat loss doesnt have to take that long. if you work your ass off in the gym with weights and also with cardio, and if u have an excellent nutrition plan, the fat will come off day by day.

born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) born has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I found it takes about 3 weeks for me to notice a scale drop.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    6'2 215 13.5%

Registered User GonnaBeRipped25's Avatar
    GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GonnaBeRipped25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by born
    I found it takes about 3 weeks for me to notice a scale drop.
    define a drop? 10lbs?

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can see a difference in pant size daily, scale ..... daily almost also, although its not always down

Unfortunately, after a little while the body adapts and makes it a pain, so enjoy the quick losses

panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marcFE
    I can see a difference in pant size daily, scale ..... daily almost also, although its not always down

Unfortunately, after a little while the body adapts and makes it a pain, so enjoy the quick losses
    First mistake not to make , never never put datelines on weight losses, be ready for a long long ride with a ot of bumps. u just need to have the drive not to give up, it is gonna bee a long road, and at some point it is gonna become a style of life. bottom line, don't put any time on ur diet, just try to do things right.

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by panjt
    First mistake not to make , never never put datelines on weight losses, be ready for a long long ride with a ot of bumps. u just need to have the drive not to give up, it is gonna bee a long road, and at some point it is gonna become a style of life. bottom line, don't put any time on ur diet, just try to do things right.
    Lol was that to me?

If so I'm like 13% BF and have experienced cutting plenty since I used to be 280~ lbs

Acctually cuttings more fun then bulking anyway, so much easier to eat less then more especially if you know what you intend to eat then you don't even really need to track calories to hard since you should just have a natural feel for 300-400 calories.

panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panjt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marcFE
    Lol was that to me?

If so I'm like 13% BF and have experienced cutting plenty since I used to be 280~ lbs

Acctually cuttings more fun then bulking anyway, so much easier to eat less then more especially if you know what you intend to eat then you don't even really need to track calories to hard since you should just have a natural feel for 300-400 calories.
    sorry man, was not for u, but for Prince. Cheers