Cut and Ripped in progres liluno's Avatar
    liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100) liluno is not very well liked. (-100)

How many calories do you go over your base on cheat days?

How many calories do you eat over your base on cheat days? Or do you even count.

For instance if every during the week you try and eat around 2000 calories a day, but on cheat days you eat 3000.

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't count. Counting will only ruin the cheat, and lord knows your cheats are ruined enough by your incessant guilt and shame. Just enjoy your food for once.

RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I cheat, I do a cheat meal instead of a cheat day but instead of healthy dinner at about 400 calories I get something like this:

http://fbaa.us/companies/images/deepdishlous.jpg

and eat about 1000-1200 calories, lol. I like to tell myself that I'm eating *so much* that my body won't possibly be able to digest it all. Yup, that's what I tell myself.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just refeed instead of cheat.

For some reason I crave whole wheat pancakes and whole wheat pasta much more than I crave a big juicy pizza or something of that sort. So on my "cheat" days I just refeed with a healthy stack of buckwheat pancakes with some almond butter and sugar free syrup on top. *gurgle*

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if u are gonna cheat one day every 2 weeks or one day every month.. and you're gonna regret it.. then dont do it. You'll see a cheat meal can actually help once in a while - heck, when i cheated a couple weeks ago, i looked leaner, then i usually did. Same thing the next day. And i was bulking.

so if you are gonna be anal about cheating, dont cheat. suit yourself. dont count it, you'll just end up going "oh crap, i better not eat anything tomorrow, just to get over this slump i had today. god damn cheat meals !"
    Hehehehe Hahahaha Whohohohoh

Just throwin some logic in there.

RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, I know a lot of people are going to say 'It's a cheat day just eat' - but personally I like to know how many extra calories I'm getting from my cheat meal and I like to step on the scale the next day and the day after that to see if I gained weight or not.

I know that there is a whole lot going on inside my body and I know that I'm pretty much clueless as to how it all works - but sometimes I think the numbers (3000 calories == 1 pound of fat) we read about are misleading or wrong. So I try to keep track of my body and what works for me.

I *know* for a fact, that I went from eating (at least) 2000-2500 (junk food) to hitting 1400-1600 (healthy food) and I didn't lose a pound. I didn't *want* to lose any weight - I started eating healthy food and I ate 6 times a day and I was never hungry. I stayed at 155 and I started to get very cut - so I told people I was 'cutting'. Really though, I was eating healthy. Maybe I'm a freak, but I read articles that lead me to believe that is impossible. If I'm maintaining my weight at 2000 calories and I drop 500 calories a day, every 6 days (500 * 6 = 3000) I should lose a pound.

Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RobDude
    Also, I know a lot of people are going to say 'It's a cheat day just eat' - but personally I like to know how many extra calories I'm getting from my cheat meal and I like to step on the scale the next day and the day after that to see if I gained weight or not.

I know that there is a whole lot going on inside my body and I know that I'm pretty much clueless as to how it all works - but sometimes I think the numbers (3000 calories == 1 pound of fat) we read about are misleading or wrong. So I try to keep track of my body and what works for me.

I *know* for a fact, that I went from eating (at least) 2000-2500 (junk food) to hitting 1400-1600 (healthy food) and I didn't lose a pound. I didn't *want* to lose any weight - I started eating healthy food and I ate 6 times a day and I was never hungry. I stayed at 155 and I started to get very cut - so I told people I was 'cutting'. Really though, I was eating healthy. Maybe I'm a freak, but I read articles that lead me to believe that is impossible. If I'm maintaining my weight at 2000 calories and I drop 500 calories a day, every 6 days (500 * 6 = 3000) I should lose a pound.
    wow. well, to begin with, 3000 calories doesnt equal a pound of fat. A pound of fat is 3500 calories. And you must have a REALLY slow metabolism if you maintain at 1500. I think that the reason u didnt lose weight was maybe you started gaining muscle - which is why you got "really cut" without losing "weight", even though you lost fat. But hey, thats just my thinking.

u didnt lose any "weight" because muscle weighs more than fat and u had some noobie gains.

and last... maybe you just dont know the calorie content of all of the food you are eating, along with the amount of each of the foods.

i may be wrong, and if i am, i just wanna say congrats on doing wat i did and finding out yourself what works for you instead of asking somebody online how many calories you should take in.

cheers
    Last edited by CrackAddictX03; 07-03-2005 at 04:57 PM.

El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100)

yea

I agree dont cheat if your gonna regret it. How often does everyone cheat? I cheat once every week. When I first started to workout serious and my diet to clean good foods I remember my cheat day was all junk food but now like today its more healthy foods I crave. Like on cheat days I allow me to eat Kashi Go Lean waffles, more than 2 slices of wheat bread a day, chips and salsa, (I know its not that healthy but hey its not that bad), beef jerky, more than 1 yogurt cup, honey in my oats... but ahh im craving ice cream now.

I usually eat about 500-800 calories over what I usually eat, but when I first started I probably ate around 1000-2000 cals more...

How often do you all cheat? Im thinking about 1 every 2 weeks a cheat day and once every week a cheat meal?!?!

Originally Posted by CrackAddictX03
    wow. well, to begin with, 3000 calories doesnt equal a pound of fat. A pound of fat is 3500 calories. And you must have a REALLY slow metabolism if you maintain at 1500. I think that the reason u didnt lose weight was maybe you started gaining muscle - which is why you got "really cut" without losing "weight", even though you lost fat. But hey, thats just my thinking.

u didnt lose any "weight" because muscle weighs more than fat and u had some noobie gains.

and last... maybe you just dont know the calorie content of all of the food you are eating, along with the amount of each of the foods.

i may be wrong, and if i am, i just wanna say congrats on doing wat i did and finding out yourself what works for you instead of asking somebody online how many calories you should take in.

cheers
    Ahh, yeah my bad you are right 1lb of fat does equal 3500 calories. And, you are probably right, that I was gaining muscle (although, sadly, not very much, hehe) while I lost fat. I think part of it is that, outside of the gym or my cardio - I don't do *anything*. LoL, I sit infront of my computer *all* day.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Original poster - could you please stop making every post you write about cheating? You're like Shrugmaster -making this much more complicated than it need be. Relax and ENJOY your cheat, be SATISFIED. The water weight will drop within a week.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100) El_Doc is not very well liked. (-100)

yea

Im quite interested in hearing of how mnay times people cheat? Once a week or once every 2 weeks or whats the norm?

If the weight takes a week to drop off, is it a great idea to do it every week?

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I generally only cheat on special occasions, like a holiday, or if I'm going out to eat to celebrate something. I'd guess it comes out to once every month or two.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by El_Doc
    Im quite interested in hearing of how mnay times people cheat? Once a week or once every 2 weeks or whats the norm?

If the weight takes a week to drop off, is it a great idea to do it every week?
    Smaller cheats' effects will usually fade the day after or two. Large cheat DAYS like some people do can take a week.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

thanks

Rockstar never knew, that I apprciate it, gave you some reps on that. Can you tell me what classifies a large cheat and small?

Originally Posted by El_Doc
    Rockstar never knew, that I apprciate it, gave you some reps on that. Can you tell me what classifies a large cheat and small?

some people cheat ALL DAY LONG, and other do it for just one meal of the day and carry on with their normal diet.

yea

I was doing great today. Had hardly any goodies, was craving ice cream... started with 1/2 cup and ended with about 3 1/2 cups with each one having large cookies crumbled in... YUCK lol

Ahh i need to gain weight though. I probably will limit my eating tommrow (about 200 under my maintenance) and do so tuesday as well and then go back to maintenance.

aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't have a cheat meal.

I have plenty of treat meals ;-)

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont count but I dont eat like crazy.
    Scheizekopf

saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saihaynes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO cheating effects different people in different ways...some people can get away with cheating more often whilst still maintaining their physiques....this could be down to lots of factors such as genetics/metalobilsm/digestive abilitys/activity levels etc.............it ironic how so of the people who cheat regularly on the forum are some of the leanest people...............remember if your overall nutrition/training is solid then a `cheat` every now and again is no biggie.....how many times a week....how many cals.....well like I said thats down to the individual..

coffeetime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont count if you're counting its not really a cheat day is.. its more like a alittle bit over day!
    when I cheat which is sundays.. I just order something reasonably healthy
    and just eat enough.. I pretty much know most meals are over 500 calories which I like.. so I just go hard out.. I mean there is no way I can possibly eat over 3000 calories I know my stomach! I mean sure if I ate a dominos pizza for lunch and another one for dinner sure thats over! but come on! I would never do that.. cause I just couldnt! even if I tried I would be sick..

so I just eat what I want and its back to training and diet as usual come monday!

Registered User leanmachine1978's Avatar
    leanmachine1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just enjoy sunday as my free day each week where I eat whateverI want...I dont count the cals...whats the point ...I just enjoy the food and then get back to my strict calorie controlled diet on monday!

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As many as I can.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

Humzahriaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always count on cheat day I used to eat bout 5000 or 6000 calories on cheat day and in a couple of weeks I was gaining all kinds of fat, nowadays I have around 3000 cals on cheat day and that seems to be fine, u have to think about Ur weekly calorie intake aswell as Ur daily

Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cheat days are pointless during a cut because they stall your progress. That said, a couple refeed days during a cut can be useful if you've been cutting for 8+ weeks, in which case I would eat about 100 calories below your implied TDEE based on the speed of your weight loss and your current calorie intake.

Cheat days during a bulk are pointless because if you're in a surplus you can just fast for the morning, and then "cheat" for dinner, and still hit your macros for the day.

The only true "cheat days" are those where calories aren't counted. I do this if I'm celebrating something like a holiday or wedding with friends and family.
    Row from the floor.
    Eat the damned yolk.

"When I see a program that says three sets of eight reps? That's the stupidest f****** thing ever. If it doesn't have a specific percentage based on a specific max, it's useless." -Jim Wendler

klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BackInTheJox View Post
    Don't count. Counting will only ruin the cheat, and lord knows your cheats are ruined enough by your incessant guilt and shame. Just enjoy your food for once.
    If you're not enjoying your food on the other 6 days of the week (assuming one cheats once per week) then you're doing it wrong.

Always enjoy your food - of pick new food items.
    Snapchat/Instagram: Mimsthe3rd

T/K Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168429013

AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by klaximilian View Post
    If you're not enjoying your food on the other 6 days of the week (assuming one cheats once per week) then you're doing it wrong.

Always enjoy your food - of pick new food items.
    I think he realised that now after 10 years.
    My Powerlifting "Road To Manlet" Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129323

Instagram: a.camstra

Gym PR(KG): 195/130/220 @61KG Raw

Meet PR(KG): 185/117.5/200 @58.6KG

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Humzahriaz View Post
    Always count on cheat day I used to eat bout 5000 or 6000 calories on cheat day and in a couple of weeks I was gaining all kinds of fat, nowadays I have around 3000 cals on cheat day and that seems to be fine, u have to think about Ur weekly calorie intake aswell as Ur daily
    You were 5 years old when this thread was started.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    *giggle*

jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjack010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    Now that's funny right there!

fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why would you count it? Just eat what you want to, within reason at least(don’t go running up 10000 calories or anything stupid like that) just pretend you’re an average 14 year old boy on a Saturday