Thread: Food...

babygurl0799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Food...

Hi iam 17/f I been weight trainning for a month.. I have had some results.. but my problem has been eating 6 meals a day I've only been able to eat 3 meals a day because I really don't have time.. does anybody have any advice on how I can eat 6 meals a day? I know I should have protein and carbs.. but if anyone can give like a menu of things I should eat in a day I would be grateful.. also another thing is that Iam a picky eater and it makes it hard to some certain foods.. any advice?... thanks

Registered User TigerAngelLeigh's Avatar
    TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When people say eat 6 small meals, they mean meals/snacks - it doesn't have to be elaborate or anytihng. There are some recipes for homemade protein bars in the nutrition forum, which are great for carrying about with you and quick to just grab out the fridge. You could have some fruit and a small tub of cottage cheese (invest in some small tupperware pots if you're at work/out of the house a lot), a sandwich of multigrain bread filled with vegetables and low-fat protein (white meat or fish or low-fat cheese), a salad (add beans, cheese, tofu, fish or white meat for protein and lots of veg), etc. This takes some planning ahead - prepare and pack everything the evening before.