foxyangel427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Read This!! .............................. Please!

i know i had this in trainging sections i was wondering if n e 1 could help with the dieting part, please? thanks what are some good ratios? what food do u suggest? i know what food i just have a hard time putting together a well rounded meal? idk n e suggestions? any good books you know of that would help me? im really trying to lose BF , i would love to gain some more muscle mass, but im not willing to "bulk", i thihink you can do it without gaining BF, i just need some one who has achive this to help me out, tell me what you did? i would appreciate it so much . thanks ladies have a good day!

Hey ladies. My stats
    5'0" 108lbs 18yrs old
    ive been training for about 2yrs now
    whn i firs started i was only doing cardio. I had gotten really out of shape(i was going throught some emotional stress) so i was desperate to lose. i was eat like 500 calories and doing 2-4 hours of cardio. I know thats horrible but luckly i stopped before it got to serious. My BF was very high it was like 32 (with the laser thing) and i was oly 105lbs. i decided to start lifting , and i love it. But i need some help from older more experienced woman who have probley been where i am. Let me first give all of u a round of applause for what you do. Every woman out there that works out for herself, and only herself. T o make herself happy. You are all awsome. Back to my ?,
    my routein is:

mon: chest 45min
    cardio 45-60 min

tues: back 45 min
    cardio 45-60mins

wedn: triceps 45-60min
    cardio 45-60mins

thur legs for about an hour
    CARDIO: an 45-60 mins (majority before ,rearly after, to tired)

fri shoulders 30-45min
    cardio 45-60mins

sat biceps 30-45min
    cardio 45-60

sun off (either ligh cardio of ill take a day off whenever im really sore)

I eat around 1300 calories , this is my problem i want to compete but i want to see how close i can get befor competing so i know what to expect. i think my calories my be kindda low and thats why i need guidance. im a guilty eater (i feel like im doing somthin wrong when i eat, like i should have ate somthing better idk drives me crazy) i eat real clean. well i try. i track my calories down to the gum i chew. if anyone can help me with a meal plan and a training plan with portions and routins it would be greatly appreciated. also maybe some one i could talk to in persn in clearwater, fl (looking for a competition trainer someone to push me that extra mile) thank you for your time
    Last edited by foxyangel427; 07-05-2005 at 07:31 PM.
    Jenn!

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uhm... OK... see... To me, your problem seems to be overtraining and Tooooooooooooooooooooo much cardio... Cardio burns fat AND muscle. Also, if you can do cardio after weight exercise (for 45 minutes, no less!), you're not exercising right...

Try and do 3 weight days, and 3 cardio days, and add a day of rest after your legs day. Intensify your weight training (high weight - low reps) but mind the proper warmup. Don't worry, you won't turn into Arnie...

I wouldn't know about calorie intake, tho, I'm about 5 6" / 127.8 lbs so my intake is different, but I eat a bit less than 1400 a day...

VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TurbulentFluid

I wouldn't know about calorie intake, tho, I'm about 5 6" / 127.8 lbs so my intake is different, but I eat a bit less than 1400 a day...
    Don't fill this girls head with silly ideas. Below 1400 is WAY TOO LOW.

Now back to the original poster. Drop your cardio down slowly. Up your lifting. Make sure you are lifting heavy enough that your muscles are at failure by the 6-8th rep. Compound lifts like Squats, Deadlifts, and Bench press are all things you want to inculde in your training.

Make sure you are getting above 1500 calories. Getting enough protein is a big thing. Try 1.5-2g/lb. So around 162g. Fats should be a min of .3g/lb so 32(minimum). I'm not sure about the carb intake becuase I know it's different for a lot of people. Make sure your carbs are from good sources like oatmeal, sweet potato, yams, brown rice, etc. Protein from lean choices like chicken, turkey, 95-100% lean Beef, Ostrich, Horse, Salmon, tuna, etc.

Hope is helps a little bit. I'm sure Emma will help out some more.
    Last edited by VanillaBean_21; 07-05-2005 at 07:25 PM.

Lucky - Due December 24. mizone's Avatar
    mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did you read anything that people posted in the training section because you posted the same routine again ?
    http://icttywylt.blogspot.com/

foxyangel427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question thanks

I do my cardio befor my weights, because usually after weights i am way to tired and the last thing i want to do is cardio.lol

i was thinking about doing this for an eating routine

oatmeal,...............(some kind of protein any suggestions?)
    chicken ,brown rice
    wheat bread, yougurt
    chicken,brown rice (or sweet potatoe)
    cottage cheese and fruit
    chocolate protein shake or somthing healthy chocolate before bed

any comments or objections?suggestions? any good chocolate alternatives anyone?

i really love cardio what is the max i should do if i do it everyday? or should i have long days and HIT days ? What do you thik is best for fat lose,cutting, what worked for you?(not that it will for me but just for some background?)

oh yea im so excited i go a job at lifestyles and im going to do the bodygem RMR breathing thing. has anyone done it before? its suppose to tell u your RMR if i knew that i dont think i would feel guilty cutting back ion cardio. any one know how acurate?thxs
    Jenn!

aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you don't have enough energy after weights then your body's telling you something...don't do cardio after weights. do it another time, or another day.

we have already given you advice, it is up to you to take it and practice it.

the foods you eat aren't entirely bad, but we have no idea how much you're eating. your total calorie intake could total up anywhere from 800-2500. we have no idea.
    I WILL be an 18 year old hottie.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by foxyangel427
    I do my cardio befor my weights, because usually after weights i am way to tired and the last thing i want to do is cardio.lol
    Nooooo. This is the worst possible time to do cardio as it practically guarantees that you will be burning muscle and not fat. The less muscle you have, the slower your metabolism is. The slower your metabolism is, the less you need to eat to maintain your weight. It's a downward spiral.

Another downward spiral comes of not eating enough. In this case, your body will again spare muscle and store fat, in order to protect itself from the famine it senses must be coming.

So the combination of not enough food + too much cardio results in less muscle and more fat. If this isn't the look you're going for, then you are going to have to change your program. You've been given lots of good advice -- take it!