MasterExploder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question My Workout Plan (Need Some Help)

Alright, I am 18 and weigh about 130lb. and am about 5'10. I get on workout spree's from time to time and workout for a good 2-4 weeks and see awesome results but then just stop.

I am looking for the right workout plan for me, it is hard to gain weight for me because of my quick metabolism although I gain muscle mass very quickly. What would be a great 12 week workout plan for me which I will see major results with for a body like mine.

Thanks!

industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stickies my bro.

READ THIS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

If you take this routine and your diet seriously, you should have good results, and gain weight even. If you are a little confused about diet check the Nutrition stickies, there's one called Pre, During and Postworkout Nutrition. Any more questions, use the search feature first as well. Best of luck.
    [in-duh-stree] - energetic, devoted activity at any work or task; diligence

"The greatness of a man's power is in the measure of his surrender." -William Booth