Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not close to being strong in any way, and my waist grew about 3" when I started lifting. And that was crappy nutrition, crappy lifting without any consistancyand poor exercise selection. No, it wasn't fat. I went through a surgery this summer, lost 15 pounds in quite a short time, and was basically back to my starting weight. I refuse to believe that I lost that much mass.

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    train the muscles.. lower back, abs, obliques..
    you will be limited as said by genetics, especially with your actual pelvis bone size.
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

RodeoHeiffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hang on guys!!! This poster has asked for some help on how to thicken the waist, with exercises, and so many of you seem to want to know why or mock or tell him he doesn't really want a thicker waist. If he wants a thicker, more muscular waist who are any of you to say he's wrong?

Sure genetics may play a part but if he were asking for exercises to build his chest or legs you wouldn't say that, I hope.

I too would like to thicken my waist. I am a female with a 33'' waist and 39'' hips and I aim to someday have my waist and hips the same size, around 34'. I do need to lose bodyfat, but I want to build up the thickest, largest obliques possible, using exercises that won't make my hips or thighs any bigger / more muscular, before I cut the bodyfat. I also wonder what the muscles beneath the chest at the front that are supposed to cover the ribcage are and how I can build them up. My lats are good and at the back I have a V (to the waist, then I got a hideous fat arse but at least my back's still bigger) but from the front I look quite pearshaped and I hate it! Any help much appreciated!!

x RH x

buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RodeoHeiffer View Post
    Hang on guys!!! This poster has asked for some help on how to thicken the waist, with exercises, and so many of you seem to want to know why or mock or tell him he doesn't really want a thicker waist. If he wants a thicker, more muscular waist who are any of you to say he's wrong?

Sure genetics may play a part but if he were asking for exercises to build his chest or legs you wouldn't say that, I hope.

I too would like to thicken my waist. I am a female with a 33'' waist and 39'' hips and I aim to someday have my waist and hips the same size, around 34'. I do need to lose bodyfat, but I want to build up the thickest, largest obliques possible, using exercises that won't make my hips or thighs any bigger / more muscular, before I cut the bodyfat. I also wonder what the muscles beneath the chest at the front that are supposed to cover the ribcage are and how I can build them up. My lats are good and at the back I have a V (to the waist, then I got a hideous fat arse but at least my back's still bigger) but from the front I look quite pearshaped and I hate it! Any help much appreciated!!

x RH x