Closed Thread
    timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lifting twice a day?

Ok guys since i have a home gym it is really easy for me to lift any time(since it is summer break). Well i found out that lots of pro got big by lifting twice a day.

Today is back and bicep day. DO you think it's a good idea to do biceps in the morning and back around night time?
    -Sexually attracted to iron.

-Protien, a bodybuilders best friend.

tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tenniselbow is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sure do it. some people say some levels are lower or somthing the second session but i do it and its working fine.

timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timberw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tenniselbow
    sure do it. some people say some levels are lower or somthing the second session but i do it and its working fine.
    Good opinion
    BUMP
    -Sexually attracted to iron.

-Protien, a bodybuilders best friend.

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If both sessions are extremely short and don't go to failure, give it a shot if you want. Far from ideal from many points of view (metabolically), but if it works for you, it works from you.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it helps nutrient partitioning and u can stay more focused if you do fewer lifts

lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do back first then biceps, eat ALOT more

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    first of all biceps before back is a bad idea...that one should be obious. In any case, i currently am doing 2 sessions a day. I am doing it along the same lines as what you are suggesting. Rather than going to the gym to hit my back, biceps, and forearms I go in the morning for back and afternoon to finish up. It's been working well. I have much greater strength and concentration for the smaller muscle groups than usual. As long as you have time for it, i'd recomend going with it. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

maninblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recommend that you split into two workouts with caution. Make sure that if you're following a split, that you indivdualize your workouts, so that one body part is worked per session. At the beginning of the year I did two workouts a day, but burned myself out quickly. The reason for that was that my body was burning more calories because of the increase in actvity, and I didn't compensate with food. So excerise caution in this case, and dont cause yourself to get burnt out, and create an injury situation. And follow the advice of the above posts...back before biceps.

TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, doing this would have to be careful too to avoid overtraining. If you tried to do 2 normal workouts you would (obviously) burn yourself out...

I would really only do this if you plateau, seems like it would be pretty time exhuasting too (i.e. warm up, stretch, lift, go home, eat, repeat) your day would revolve around lifting, and solely lifting.

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    sure go for it.i have been doing that for 4 to 5 month's now and i have seen huge increses in my strenth for instance my leg press went from 50 pounds and 18 inch legs to 300lbs and now 22 inch legs..
    i used to have green rep points.

popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Def, go for it dude!

I like doing powerful movements in the morning and then isolation in the evening. For exmaple tomorrow, I'll do heavy bench and chest in the morning and biceps in the evening.

Gotta love leg days. addicted toSIZE's Avatar
    addicted toSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted toSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah man its ok just dont overtrain. If you split your back and bis up thats fine. But dont do like chest and tris and then go work delts at full intensity. Just make sure your not overtraining. Keep in mind that when most of the pros do really really high intensity split workouts there on gear and its alot harder to overtrain on gear.
    5'11",190 lbs, 13%+ BF, 16" arms,250 bench, 370 squat, 350 deadlift, 4.9 -40 yard dash, 4.1- pro agility. Yeah im fat but i cant afford to cut because of football.

irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm goooood idea...

tomorrow's my chest/bi day too!

maybe ill give that a try...

chest first

bi's later in the day

skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chest/Bi is MUCH MUCH better than back bi. You don't need to be working the same group in the same day.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!

If you like it, rep it.

irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skimmer
    Chest/Bi is MUCH MUCH better than back bi. You don't need to be working the same group in the same day.

agggggggggreeeed