JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Would a Test Booster help maintain lean mass when not lifting?

If I were to take a month off from lifting would a test booster help to maintain muscle mass even though Im not pumping iron?

McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10) McDugan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you are somewhere you can't life at all just improvise that month with pushups, chin ups, dips, crunches. Grab something heaving and do some lunges while holding it. Try to keep a good diet. That would probably be the best way to keep gains.

I don't think the test booster will do much to help maintain (you wouldn't lose a HUGE amount of progress in just a month...).
    -McDugan

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat." -Arnold

News commentary if you're bored.
    http://news-hut.blogspot.com/

Fitness commentary if you're bored.
    http://news-hut.blogspot.com/

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The purpose of me not lifting would be to give my body a break, I havent had more than a week off at a time in about 4 years. If anything, Id probably do some cardio or play some basketball for exercise. Anybody else?

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not going to say it would hurt you, but I think response would be limited if you're not lifting. Testosterone is like every other substance that is in the body, if there is an excess (you have more supply than demand) the extra just doesn't do anything that good for you. I hope someone who may be more knowledgeable than me will chime in on this, but you may even develop Estrogen related problems if you artificially maintain higher test levels indefinitely without the hard workouts as the body is always struggling to find balance. The new line of test boosters (RXT, Novedex XT ****'s new product that I can't remember the name of) are anti aromatase so they should keep the estrogen issues at bay if used properly. If your body has no need to change, adapt, and grow, it doesn't need the higher test levels. I would think keeping the protein intake up as well as cardio and "maintenance" workouts while keeping your diet clean would be better adn do more for you, but that's just my opinion.
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

I understand your point, and to add on to that, I dont think people who have higher test levels are necessarily more muscular. But considering the fact that I have been bodybuilding for such a long time, I wonder if it may help me. Im sure kids who are in their late teens and are at their peak in test production arent huge if they have never lifted weights before.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life
    I understand your point, and to add on to that, I dont think people who have higher test levels are necessarily more muscular. But considering the fact that I have been bodybuilding for such a long time, I wonder if it may help me. Im sure kids who are in their late teens and are at their peak in test production arent huge if they have never lifted weights before.

Why a month and not 2 weeks? I've been going 5 years and the most i've gone is 2 weeks and i've never had a problem.

Try to stay physically active for the resting period. People given testosterone who don't lift show an increase in muscle and decrease in fat. Im sure this would apply in your case although on a much smaller scale due to using a "test booster" as opposed to test.

The only booster i would reccomend is Novedex XT. Anything trib based is a waste of money.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"