shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you get big arms and stay really lean at the same time???

(above question)

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat a lot but just eat as clean as possible. There will be some BF gain with size gains but that can be kept under control with a good clean diet.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shrugmaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Overload
    Eat a lot but just eat as clean as possible. There will be some BF gain with size gains but that can be kept under control with a good clean diet.
    i eat clean.. i eat a couple hundred cals every 2-3 hours. NF yogurt, low calorie wheat bread, turkey, natty PB, eggwhites. can i achieve leanness with still eating carbs and PB?

keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) keninottawa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat a whole lot more than a couple hundred calories at meal time. The idea is to grow, and to do this you're going to need a calorie surplus. If you keep doing moderate cardio work a couple of times per week you'll not have to worry about fat gains.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    unless you're a total noob or gifted with great genes, it's next to impossible to bulk and cut at the same time; the best way is bulk up to a desired point, then cut.

face it, you're of average buidl and average genetics and you want 19'' arms, you're going to have to lose your abs for a while in order to get to that point.
    <->

RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Not Just Arms

Even you want Popeye arms with a skinny body, ain't happening!! Focus on total body training: squats, deadlifts, pullups, bench, bi's, and tri's. After a while, when your whole body is developing, your arms will too!! Don't slack on the legs. Most new guys will focus on bench and arms and neglect their core and legs. Hit it all!! And, eventually, the arms will be 19"!!

PS: Good Luck on 19's. I'm 4 years into lifting and barely clear 17 1/2"!! With stretch marks all over!! Good Luck!!
    Perfection is Perfected Since 1982!

Retraction: Updates and Improvements Recently Being Made on Perfection!!

Work In Progress!!

HateNYourBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

My god there are have been a multitude of dumbass threads around lately. I really wish there was more quality control as far as who joins here. Cause all these teenibopper threads just ain't cutting it.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

Some people REALLY need to pick up a book and read.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts

like my book
    <->

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    time
    Chicks dig big calves

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's not going to happen from doing curls everyday, I can tell you that.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sh0t` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    I noticed today in walmart Muscle and Fitness put out a "Book of Arms"

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    like my book

Whore
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you get big (kinda has to be a package deal) and stay lean at the same time?

Time. Just takes time, and consitency in training.

It's possible to maintain a rock solid set of ab's and grow, but very difficult. That would require constent monitering of your diet and body to make sure your bodies caloric needs to grow are being met without exceeding them to cause your body to store the excess calories as fat.

In theory it works great, just requires a lot of work and dedication.

But practically speaking.. don't worry too much about a lil fat here or there, but also be realistic about your goals. You can put on and trim off fat pretty easily, it's the muscle that takes some time to get there.
    something clever and witty

Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Whore

hey, show me a better value for $8
    <->

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    hey, show me a better value for $8

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.a...ice%7C0&zxac=1

And I still have 2.50 left to get a hoe with downtown Ottawa.
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $AJ..

Is that a picture of you on your website? On the top next to the logo.
    something clever and witty

hahaha, but you failed to factor in TAX AND SHIPPING!!!!!

i win, i win!!!!! (tax & shipping is included in my $8 )
    <->

Lookin at the Big Picture BernieD's Avatar
    BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you could find a website like that for free online (www.calorieking.com I believe) But I guess if you really needed a portable guide you could buy that...
    The complete shoulder and RC injury thread, written by myself:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968 (MASSIVE NEW UPDATE AS OF 10/6/05)

Form is paramount.

Focus, focus, focus.

Originally Posted by $AJ
    hahaha, but you failed to factor in TAX AND SHIPPING!!!!!

i win, i win!!!!! (tax & shipping is included in my $8 )

There is a chapters in walking distance of my house....I can buy it there. BAM....I win.

As for the other person....I was just being an ass to AJ. We Canadians can poke fun at one another. EH.
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

There is a chapters in walking distance of my house....I can buy it there. BAM....I win.

As for the other person....I was just being an ass to AJ. We Canadians can poke fun at one another. EH.

still have to pay tax
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ
    still have to pay tax

Total cost - 6.33. And with a Chatpers saving card, it is 5.50.
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

Total cost - 6.33. And with a Chatpers saving card, it is 5.50.
    erm, um, errr, um, but i'm a poor college student; help the poor college student

yes, help me, hehehe
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ
    erm, um, errr, um, but i'm a poor college student; help the poor college student

yes, help me, hehehe

At 85/hr you are not poor.
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by shrugmaster
    (above question)
    Here is a quick way to get HUGE arms.

Go to library/bookstore

Step 1: Find bodybuilding book

Step 2: Grab book and curl to eye level

Step 3: Read info contained on page facing you

Step 4: Put book down with slow negative

Now turn page and using an explosive positive curl book back to eye level again.

Read and repeat.

At 85/hr you are not poor.

i have to pay for my blow though

<->