OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Blue Rhino/Rebound XT stack for 16 year old?

16 years old.
    Football
    Linebacker
    5'11 185

Would this stack be effective?

Tons of kids on my team have jumped into M1T and Superdrol, and I'm just looking for a safer alternative. Help me out here. Would a Blue Rhino/Rebound XT be good?

I have all the basics down. Solid supplement program. Solid nutrition. Solid training.

IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you have all the basics down, then you only need the following:

food
    sleep
    training
    creatine
    whey
    efa's
    multi
    antioxidents

that's it, you will grow like a weed. blue rhino aids in free test, you have more than enough free test. I don't think you would even see results. Rebound xt suppresses estrogen thereby increasing test, again, you have plenty of test. Just keep doing what you're doing, stay away from hormonal products

OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, could it hurt?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    copy cat. ive had my name longer lol

IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes, it could hurt. anything that is hormonal can mess with your endocrine system. anything that can mess with your endocrine system can harm you.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I must recommend you wait a couple of years.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Blue Rhino would be useless for you- doesn't mean the RXT will be though. I wouldn't expect better gains with it then protein and creatine at your age. Unless you're older, running a cycle, or have gyno, I'm not really sure why you would need it. Protein, creatine, and MRP's will give you better results by far. Doesn't mean RXT is crap (well, actually my 2 bottles are - I keep forgetting to send them in ) it's just not going to be as big a help as you may think IMO. Blue Rhino will help in test, but I bet that is not an issue for you. Rebound XT on the other hand is an anti-estrogen and increases test through suppressing the estrogen in your body- this on the other hand may be an issue for you (might want to get blood test done first before jumping to these conclusions)
    All in all if you want to use it for results and strength gains at 16 it's not going to do much. There are cheaper and more suitable options out there- 1000 grams AST Micronized Creatine- $30 and lasts plenty of time too.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh, and I'm not reccomending you use RXT, I'm just trying to put it in perspective for you. If you do decide to use it then please read up on it. Go through some of the threads that show you how to taper off and such.
    Rebound XT is pretty strong. If you really want to go down that road you may want to just use DS's Lean Xtreme. It would probably be on the safer side for you.

Just remember I reccomended nothing else than protein and creatine.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Focus, Euphoria, NRG 24/7 thebigticket's Avatar
    thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hmm...

i just gotta say something, itsjust my opinion. whenever a teen says they wannt to take something like superdrol or any other test supp everyone jumps in and says how teens have high test levels so all we need is whey creatine multi efas to "grow like a weed." im against using these and all, and im smart enough not to at my age (17) but i just wanna say that people think just because were teens that we grow big and to our goals easily, but i personally think its not true and we have do just as much as a 30 year old to grow. if its true that were teens with such high test, then why dont we all see easy, big and constant gains?
    again, im not suggesting it and i wouldnt do it, but theres a difference between the gains you will see on a hormonal product than which just creatine etc. no matter the age. this is just my opinion and i wanted to say it.

thebigticket, I know what you are saying. Whenever ANYONE works out they want to see results faster than usual. For teens the normally have higher test levels than someone in their 30's. But yes, it can be harder to make gains sometimes as a teen. I think a lot of it has to do with growing throughout your teenage years- I believe growing can effect gains. More years you do it, the more experienced you become. Gotta be patient, results will come.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yeah i also agree. at 16 your natural test levels are so high screwing them up would mean more harm in the long run then good