Closed Thread
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Superdrol for Dummies

I have compiled a few commonly asked questions new users ask before getting into superdrol . Please note that this thread is by no means makes you completely knowledgeable. I am not a guru on superdrol and have no hands on experience with this ph so please do not take this as the beacon of knowledge.

I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I feel I’ve reached a plateau and want to use superdrol:
    I’ve heard this question over and over and would to prevent all those below 21 who want to use superdrol, or any other ph under the age of 21. This is basically inhibiting your body’s natural production of testosterone. Between the ages of 18 thorough 21, males experience the highest test production. If you feel you want to supplement, I would strongly suggest you look for Test boosters, like tribulus and 6oxo. Please note that this has nothing to do with your lack of so called maturity or the feeling that youngsters are careless. This is scientific and numerous studies have been performed in this regard.

I have just got my superdrol , how do I use it?

The safest way to use superdrol is to keep the dosage low. Start with a low dose and work your way up if you can handle the sides. All over the boards you can find people using superdrol up to high doses of 40mg. I would suggest the following cycle.

Week 1 – 10mg
    Week 2 – 20mg
    Week 3 - 20mg

I would personally never recommend over 20mg. 3 week cycles are proven to be safe and effective.

What times of the day do I take superdrol?
    SD has a low half life, around 6-10 hours therefore make sure you plan your intake every 6-8 hours.
    Different people have different opinions to this question. From what I've seen, the over all consensus is to take the first dose in the morning with an empty stomach with loads of water.
    The next with your preworkout meal with good fats like EFA's , Flax and fish oils, peanut butter. Superdrol takes a heavy toll on your lipid profile. A carb and fat rich meal would somehow help a little bit here. This is my opinion, others differ with it. Preworkout superdrol gives awesome pumps during the workout/weight training routine.

Does superdrol require a PCT?

Like every ph on the block SD needs a PCT.

Give me a sample superdrol PCT.

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
    wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
    wk4: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
    wk3: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

Is 6oxo and Rebound XT good enough by itself for a superdrol PCT, most people say it is enough

No! By no means is 6oxo or Rebound standalone strong enough to restart the test production in your body. You need a SERM! Period!

Nolvadex is therefore ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for an superdrolcycle. Please note its Nolvadex not novedex or nolvedex. Please look for Tamoxifen Citrate.
    You can also use Clomid, some users feel this is good as clomid does a lot of good to your lipid profile.

Sample Clomid PCT

Day 1- 300mg
    Week 1- 100mg
    Week 2- 75mg
    Week 3- 50mg

Clomid has worked excellently for me therefore I stop it in 3 weeks. It takes care of any testicular atrophy that may arise on cycle. Please do not use clomid for prolonged periods of time, it is detrimental.
    You can look into combo cycles with both Nolva and Clomid in my PCT thread.

If budget permits you can also look into NAC.

Does running milk thistle along side superdrol inhibit gains.
    No, silymarin does not inhibit any gains and does not have any chemical significance. It is purely for the liver. Its effect however is best in the preload and pct.

What are other good supplements I can run along side superdrol to combat side effects?
    Red Yeast Rice- A fermented rice product, that is our best fighter against negative sides form AAS concerning cardiovascular damage. Comprised of nine different monacolins, which are naturally occurring substances that help regulate cholesterol levels. Along with sterols, and monounsaturated fatty acids, it packs a strong punch.
    Dosage : 1.2g ED

COQ10- Although this is abundant in food sources, I feel it prudent to put on here. Not only does it show to help cardiac function, but it’s also imperative to be used with Red Yeast Rice. Can be used in combination with other cholesterol lowering supplements.

Celery Seed-
    A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. And there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

Hawthorne Berry: Also very useful to lower BP and keep it on check. A great on cycle supplement.
    Dosage 1000mg ed on cycle.

Policosanol-
    A blend of fatty alcohol’s, shows great promise in its use as beneficial to cardiovascular health, to include the maintenance of healthy lipid profiles. There is also some theory to a synergistic affect with EFA’s.
    Dosage : 20mg 2x a day

Saw Palmetto:
    The prostrate is one delicate part of your system that you do not want to affect under any circumstances.
    SP @ 320mg/day

Primaforce ProLiver or Liv52.
    Sesathin
    These supplements are very necessary ON cycle as well as in the PCT.

I took superdrol, its 2 weeks up, I still don’t see any change. Why?
    Well, its not superdrol’s fault, there is some mistake on your part.
    SD will not work if your lipid profile is all haywire.
    Most people underestimate the simple dictum of eating heavy and eating right. Please make sure that your calorics are adjusted to your body weight and height. I do not need to comment on your nutrition, but make sure that you take in 1.7-2g of Protein /lb of body weight.Roughly around week 2.5 through 4 you should start gains of 1lb/day.
    Make sure your carbs and EFA’s are at a maximum
    You need to drink @ least 1.5 gallons of water while on superdrol.

My cycle is over, I have to keep my gains, how do I do it.

If you want to keep your gains, make sure you take nolvadex. You will lose a little bloat/size due to water retention. Its good to take creatine and nitrous based compounds or cell volumisers at this point to keep your gains. I have not used CEE, but am looking to do so in the near future.

I had a very satisfying cycle, my pct made me recover fine, I want to get back into another cycle.
    Well,this is something I've seen in many people, the temptation to use m1t and superdrol. Sure it does give good results, but you've gotta understand that you have a life apart from bbing. Imho make sure you give a full two month gap between cycles. After all you've got just one liver to use for a lifetime.

I do not know where to get the necessary supplements/ chems for my PCT.

Please do not ask on the forums for sources. I will try to help you through secure mail or pm’s. READ! Most experienced users in their logs mention the brands of nolva they use, if some just had the sense to google them……………

What are the important things I should know about Research Chemicals?

15.2 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate equal 10mg of Tamoxifen (nolvadex)
    If a research Liquid manufactuer were unaware of this, and they suspend 10mg of Tamoxifen Citrate in 1 ml of solution and claimed a dosage of 10mg of Tamoxifen/ml then it would be underdosed to the tabs.

Of course if they claimed 10mg of Tamoxifen and added 15.2 grams of Tamoxifen citrate then they would be giving the correct dose of then 10mg of Tamox/ml relative to the tabs.

If they say 10mg of Tamoxifen citrate there not lying about the dose, it's jus not as much as the 10mg tabs of nolvadex.

NOLVADEX_ (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So whatz the math?
    0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
    1.0ml=14mg
    1.5ml=21mg
    2.0ml=28mg
    2.5ml=35mg
    3.0ml=42mg
    3.5ml=49mg
    4.0ml=56mg
    4.5ml=63mg
    5.0ml=70mg

I am not a doctor and neither do my opinions construe medical advice. These are just my views after using and researching about this product and answering a number of queries from users who were as confused as me when I first started it.

The superdrol checklist :

Superdrol 10/20/20
    RYR 1.2g ed
    Milkthistle 1000mg
    Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
    CoQ10
    Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

PCT:
    SERM :Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
    AI :R-Xt or 6oxo
    Prostrate:Saw Palmetto 325mg

DHEA 200/200/100/100
    Fenugreek
    Clomid (optional)
    RYR 1.2g ed
    Milkthistle 1000mg
    Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
    CoQ10
    Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed
    Last edited by Bignbuff; 07-07-2005 at 03:20 PM.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    krzna, this is a very valuable post, and i'm wondering if you could comment on the ryr conversation going on in here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...24#post6216524

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

great post a lot of great knowledge in this post a great reference for people pretty answers everything you need to know about SD. Great work Krzna

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another great post. The only addition I might add is NAC in the other supplements section. IMO it is a good product to take during the cycle or during PCT for liver protection as well.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

You da man!!!!!!
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rossi1427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks KRNZA this was badly needed. GREAT POST! make it a sticky!

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A job well done.
    Scheizekopf

vegaspothead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks KRNZA, great info!!! Could you please tell me of any over the counter sub's for nolva.I have read that kilosports attack is a good product if you cant get a hold of nolva,any truth to that.

Once again thx for the info and help.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Another great post. The only addition I might add is NAC in the other supplements section. IMO it is a good product to take during the cycle or during PCT for liver protection as well.
    Pro Liver contains 1 gram of NAC per serving.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great post. I see the Tamoxifen Citrate info came in handy.
    HORMONEMAN- worst rep on bb.com (WORST COMPANY owner) Steve Protein Factory is catching up (Edit: He's there).
    Read these threads:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=651142
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=650455

HORMONEMAN's lies confirmed:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662222

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very nice comprehensive post.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very good post , the fun starts next week hehe
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scivation
    Pro Liver contains 1 gram of NAC per serving.
    Well I stand corrected I should have checked it out first. Thanks.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CAN I GET A FEW OPINIONS?? I started a new thread with a poll about whether Superdrol is best for cutting or for bulking? No resonses yet? Does anyone know the answer for sure? im ready to start bulking and have 1 new sd bottle, and am waiting for ergomax lmg july 11.

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Very good post , the fun starts next week hehe
    can't wait to see it what are you doing for PCT Nolva? Anyways look forward to the log.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Of course

Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    can't wait to see it what are you doing for PCT Nolva? Anyways look forward to the log.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thankyou my brothers!
    And with that a big BUMP!

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    BUMP!!!
    This should answer alot of questions that have been asked lately and needs to stay on the first page.

Awesome Post

Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuildjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Man I'll tell you what that post answers every question I have seen asked about superdrol on this forum. If there is another superdrol question asked in this forum about anything to do with superdrol nobody needs to answer, just give them that post and they should never need to ask another superdrol question again. Awsome post Krzna, it was extreamly helpful to everyone I'm sure.

thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    couple corrections:

- clomid can replace nolva in any PCT, but is recommended with SD because of its lipid-healthiness to combat SD's lipid assault.
    - AI's arent required in PCT
    - DHEA is far from required during PCT. i recommend trying it out and seeing if it works for you.
    - saw palmetto is entirely optional.
    - sesathin is a good, optional supplement with SD.

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=Krzna]

I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I feel I’ve reached a plateau and want to use superdrol:

LOL!!! Like an 18 year old has a clue what a plateau is! LOL!!!
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Great post Krzna! You beat me to it, that was gonna be a weekend project for me. Thanks for saving me the time!
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

DENTON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DENTON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DENTON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DENTON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SuperDrol

Probably a dumb question but I need to ask?

I have my pct Nolva liquid,how much do I need of this to=40mgs.

Thanks

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    The PCT King (Krzna) already has you covered on this as well. Check out his thread "important Nolva info" on the supplements forum. This thread will give you ACCURATE measurements for your liquid Nolva. The basic conversion should be listed on the bottle (20mg/ml or something close to that), but make sure you peruse his post.
    GG

265 here I come! Again.

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    my opinion is that because there is so much info on this board all ready about SD, we let natural selection take care of the kiddies that don't want to perfrom due-dilegence.....

can i get a second?
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

goal: 215 lbs/7% bf/6 min mile

pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    krzna, you are the man. I wish this particular thread was around a few weeks back. This will be good for those still thinking about/researching SD.

Morning homeboys....keep bumping this as you read it to help everyone. Thx

TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump...............

where do you find the time?..................

Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie??? Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???Stickie???
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

I've been doing some additional research on SD since my cycle and I just want to reiterate to anyone who is considering it: SD is a powerful substance! SD is merely a methylated form of Masteron which hasn't been available publicly for years. Masteron was originally used as a MORE POWERFUL option for those needing to gain muscle mass (due to medical conditions or serious accidents) but weren't responding fast or well enough to traditional steroids. Does this tell you something? It should! SD is not in the same class as NO XPlode, Creatine, Amino acids or any other substance that you can still buy "over the counter". It is WAY beyond that, and with that elevation in levels comes an elevation in possible problems. Threads like this and logs like mine are put out simply to help you with access to practical information that is important and is designed to keep the possibilities of problems to a minimum. Please make sure that you pay attention to information that is passed out in threads like these and logs throughout the boards. Noone is trying to make your decisions for you, but we are hopeful that you will make smart decisions and take the proper precautions as you go.
    To those who will say that I shouldn't be saying SD is simply the methylated form of Masteron because is will bring it to the front of the ban board: This is nothing new and can be found with the most basic of Google searches, so I doubt I'm opening the eyes of anyone who is looking to add to the ban list.
    Good Luck!
    GG

265 here I come! Again.

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bumppppp
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!