fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trap bar deadlift vs straight bar

I was doing straight bar deadlifts, and this punk guy who was fat told me to do trap bar deadlifts. He said they're harder and work your back more. I didn't want to belive him because 1)Hes not big 2)He uses the bench, squat machine, and the curling bar at the same time and he wont let anyone use them

Is he true though?

mac109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have always felt that straight leg deadlifts did more for me then the trap bar so he may be wrong but to each his own

Shadow Lurker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trap bar deadlifts (IMAGE) are easier than barbell deadlifts (IMAGE).

You grip with your arms to the side (not in front of you), so you don't worry about hurting your shins.

It might be different for other people; I like the trap bar because you don't hurt your shins.
    Last edited by Shadow Lurker; 06-29-2005 at 06:40 PM.