JesseW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question what does "1x8 10 reps" mean

i was looking at a 3 day workout for gaining wieght in the database,

and by every muscle work out it says

"1 x 8 10 reps"

does that mean to 8 reps 10 times?

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JesseW
    i was looking at a 3 day workout for gaining wieght in the database,

and by every muscle work out it says

"1 x 8 10 reps"

does that mean to 8 reps 10 times?

it means 8-10 reps, meaning that is the range

shouldn't I have to repeat that like three times?

hello?

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JesseW
    shouldn't I have to repeat that like three times?

well if it says 1 x 8-10 then its only one set of 8-10 reps

Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I've seen the workout on the workout section. If its the one I'm thinking of, it is 1 set of 8-10 reps., One set is all you do for that workout, but you do the workout something like Mon., Wed., Fri.. It says the thinking is instead of 1 chest day of 3 sets a week, you get 1 set 3 days a week .

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would do a different workout than that one