Jilliehuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey, I would like to introduce myself

I am new here, but I have enjoyed lurking for the past week or so. I have been really getting serious about my fitness level for about one month now. I am the mother of three 16, 11, and 3. I had always been really skinny most of my life and with every child I gained, gained, gained. Ever since my last child I have shot up to 160 lbs (5'5", 36 yo, 31% bf), I have managed to loss 5 lbs so far and bf down to 29.9%. The women on this board inspire me so much, my dh thinks that I am obsessed. In a way I think you have to be to stay motivated! Thank you for your inspiration and insight. I look forward to future input from you all.

Jill

Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    welcome, my name is troll. nice to meet you jill

troll

abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome Jill

Thanks for introducing yourself, I hope you will continue to read and post here. If you have the time you should start a journal, it will help you stay on track and motivated. Its a great place to ask questions and get advice/pointers from other people who are also into their health and fitness.

Good luck with your fitness quest

And don't worry, we are all a bit obsessed about something....especially oats LOL
    Its great to be home :)

My stats~
    5'4" 118lbs 15%BF

Goals~
    Increase strength, gain lean mass, improve cardio fitness

TrainingGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome Jill. You will find lots of good info here. Congrats on your losses so far