Lover Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lover Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lover Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lover Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lover Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Oats, have any idea's on how to make them taste good?

tittle says it!

Rehab Science Student TheFitnessGuru's Avatar
    TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    add some fat free sugar free pudding mix into it
    cheesecake flavor... mmmmmmmmm good
    | Bringing Fitness into your Lifestyle |

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    add a scoop of chocolate whey protein
    i used to have green rep points.

Rehab Science Student TheFitnessGuru's Avatar
    TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey! im 164.3 lbs. im bulking to 180 too !
    | Bringing Fitness into your Lifestyle |

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Add some equal or splenda to your oatmeal.

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    milk and sugar.

gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettRIPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by VENGEANCE_X
    milk and sugar.
    eat it plain man, that is carbs at your cleanest. If you wanna get big youll just have to deal with it, I do.
    gettRIPT - mark - BULKING

"It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night."

-Arnold Schwarzeneger <---my hero

Jericho-holic Spartan lionheart21's Avatar
    lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gettRIPT
    eat it plain man, that is carbs at your cleanest. If you wanna get big youll just have to deal with it, I do.
    BUMP
    "Courage isn't an absense of fear but a means of dealing with it."-Nelson Mandela

"I don't call myself a living legend cause its a catchy phrase or cause it looks good on a T shirt, no, I say it cause its the truth, and I deserve it."- "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho

RIP Eddie Guerrero, a true champion

RIP George Carlin, my idol

fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessisfun is not very well liked. (-100)
    brown sugar. i always add it to my oatmeal.

t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lover Boy
    tittle says it!
    well i have some with davinci sf maple suryp, cinamon, and walden farms apple butter, kinda reminds me or apple pie, and some dymatize cafe mocha whey, so its like coffe and apple pie

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gettRIPT
    I don't worry about eating eveything clean. Some things just taste better with ingredients that contain fat. It doesnt bother me or mess up my diet.

NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oatmeal recipe's

Bro, try these out...

Apple Cinnamon: Add chopped apple or a few teaspoons of natural, unsweetened applesauce to oatmeal and cook. Sprinkle with cinnamon.

Maple & Brown Sugar Use sugar-free pancake syrup and a dash of cinnamon or artificial brown sugar replacement by Sugar Twin that is now available.

Fruit & Cream: Add a little milk or vanilla protein powder and a few strawberries, blueberries, peaches, or a teaspoon of sugar free preserves.

Maple Walnut: Add 1 tbsp sugar-free pancake syrup and a few chopped walnuts.

French Vanilla: Add 1 tsp vanilla, a splash of low-fat milk, and a packet of artificial sweetener.

Cinnamon Raisin: Try using a few dashes of cinnamon, a splash of sugar-free maple syrup and a teaspoon of raisins.

Protein Boost: Stir in 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (Cookies n Cream is awsome).

Butter Pecan: Add a splash of imitation butter flavor, teaspoon of Promise fat-free butter replacement or a few dashes of Butter Buds and a teaspoon of chopped pecans.

thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just grind half a cup into my ON whey chocolate milk shakes once in the morning and once before bed haha.

Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lover Boy
    tittle says it!
    Grind them into **** and put them in your shake. It doesn't make them taste better but it helps them go down faster.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fitnessisfun
    brown sugar. i always add it to my oatmeal.
    Don't forget the raisins. I've eaten it that way for 15 years, no sense in stopping now.
    Stats: I figured I earned them, why not post it.

6'5
    Weight: 260
    Waist: 36"
    Legs: Sittin' on trips (30's)
    Arms: L: 19, R:18.7 (cold)
    BF%- meh, I don't miss a meal

GregC525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregC525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Adding whey protein mixes to oatmeal does not work as well as it sounds. I got that bright idea a few months ago, tried it, and it got clumpy and disgusting. Something about boiling water with the whey protein just doesn't mix. Here's my solution: Add a spoonful of strawberry jam. It will add about 15g carbs, but that should not be too much of a worry for you. However, if you want to blend the oatmeal flakes in with whey protein and milk (in a blender), this will work, but I'm not sure if you are willing to put in the extra effort. Remember, the most important thing is that the food tastes good; this is coming from an Italian lol. Good luck.

TayLeClaire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you guys dont know oat meal,

cinnamon and splenda.

the only way.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TayLeClaire
    you guys dont know oat meal,

cinnamon and splenda.

the only way.
    REPS. This guy knows what he's talking about .

MillyS00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya def. cinnamon and splenda is the best way that i have tried.

david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david135 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i always like steel cut oatmeal better than the stuff that quaker makes... It has more of a texture instead of mush... Definately try it, its more expensive but it taste sooo good

the_law has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_law has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_law has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_law has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    step one: dont cook them
    step two: add lots of milk
    step three (optional): add chocolate milk if sweetness is desired

those three easy steps will give you some kick ace oats

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i put cinnamon(sp) and some raisens in mine with some splenda or artificial sweetner.

it tastes fine but adding something never hurts...
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what kind of syrup can you get that has no added sugar?
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is the best one I've tasted

1/2 cup oats
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 tbsp peanut butter
    splenda
    cinammon
    I'm a girl :)

Hoping to lower BF to 12%

If I helped you out in any way, reps would be nice. :D

Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pating420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GregC525
    Adding whey protein mixes to oatmeal does not work as well as it sounds. I got that bright idea a few months ago, tried it, and it got clumpy and disgusting. Something about boiling water with the whey protein just doesn't mix. Here's my solution: Add a spoonful of strawberry jam. It will add about 15g carbs, but that should not be too much of a worry for you. However, if you want to blend the oatmeal flakes in with whey protein and milk (in a blender), this will work, but I'm not sure if you are willing to put in the extra effort. Remember, the most important thing is that the food tastes good; this is coming from an Italian lol. Good luck.
    When whey is heated for too long the protein is no good
    It denatures
    I'm a girl :)

Hoping to lower BF to 12%

If I helped you out in any way, reps would be nice. :D

Airrun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Airrun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Airrun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Airrun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Airrun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just add 1tbsp of natty pb. On a cheat day I add honey and raisins.

jkklim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkklim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oatmeal + 4 splenda packets + 1 scoop chocolate whey = teh win

NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYCmitch25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TAR68
    REPS. This guy knows what he's talking about .
    ho hum..... revolutionary! who doesnt know about that. you can also add a few walnuts professor.

2pacaveli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jus lob in a banana or some sugar free jam tastes gd