Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    im in love with lifting!! pammiejoe6's Avatar
    pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

pammie's giving it a go

ok...well on top of all my other journals i thought it might be in my best interest to have a journal right here where you guys can come in and give me your $.02 on what im doing.

i know i put an introduction into the pic area up there, but im not sure everyone knows HOW serious about lifting and heavy weights i am. i am absolutely serious!!

when i started lifting i did BFL....completed 3 -12 week challenges back to back ( with a week off in between each to recover) and it really got me off on the right foot. i fell in love with lifting and am hooked BIGTIME now. i consider myself to be pretty strong, but i wanna be stronger! my muscles are coming along nicely...as a matter of fact i know i have some beautiful stuff hiding there under this fat, so i just keep moving along and i know eventually i will get where i want to be. yes Jag, slow and steady is my motto too...along with clean eating and heavy lifting will get you EVERYWHERE!!!

like i told GD, im looking right now for a new split to switch to...ive been reading over at T-nation and see a lot of good stuff there, but suggestions are welcome. i am not a beginner...i can handle hardcore workouts along with the best of em, so dont be shy with me ok?

this week i am just doing my own stuff so i dont have to miss a workout, but i want to start something next monday and go hard and heavy on it for about 4-6 weeks before changing up again.

ok well, im outta here for now...im posting a few of my newest pics that the kiddos snapped of me the other night...nothing serious as far as posing..hahahahaa...but you can see where i am at at least.

i will take a few lower body shots ( UGH!!!) this afternoon and post them....my lower body needs a lot of work, but ive come a LONG way from the 302lbs i started at...weigh in this morning 214lbs! yay!!
    Attached Images
    [url]http://community.webshots.com/user/pammiejoe6[/url]

So don't think of this as a project with an end point. I think you'll find it's a way of life.....DBFLgirl

fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Good Intro Pammie!

Great Intro Pammie! Now show them what you got! Your lower body may need work but at least you can lift!!
    Compared to her, I am like the ant trying to carry the log! Heck, come to think of it, I am like that with everyone elses ability to lift!! HA,HA,HA!!!

Good Job now everyone can see who you are and what you do!
    Brenda

justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Look'n good!

Hey Pammie - nice pics... you're just a ham at heart, aren't you!
    When the last deer disappears into the morning mist,
    When the last elk vanishes from the hills,
    When the last buffalo falls on the plains,
    I will hunt mice, for I am a hunter,
    And I must have my freedom.
    Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How many day a week split does your schedule allow, and what about weekend days?

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Pammie: 3 BFL challenges back-to-back with just a weeks rest? Man oh man. 3 new pics with more on the way; Is this a place to be or what!

pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justtryn
    Hey Pammie - nice pics... you're just a ham at heart, aren't you!

yup...didnt take you long to figure that out hun! bwhahahhaaaa...im a ham in everything i do...always laughin and makin jokes...hammin it up for the camera.....etc etc etc etcccccccc...LOL

So don't think of this as a project with an end point. I think you'll find it's a way of life.....DBFLgirl

Originally Posted by KingWill
    How many day a week split does your schedule allow, and what about weekend days?
    i can work out all week long if i want. im a stay at home mom and i work out here at home. i have weight bench, barbell and weights and dumbbells! weekends are not a problem for me either...i workout on weekends too.

good to meetcha!!
    Last edited by pammiejoe6; 06-29-2005 at 01:18 PM.

mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000)
    hiyas pammie.... I am just starting BFL, on day, oh hell about 17 now i think, lol my log isnt with me here. congrats on all your progress.

Originally Posted by joed
    Pammie: 3 BFL challenges back-to-back with just a weeks rest? Man oh man. 3 new pics with more on the way; Is this a place to be or what!
    hahah well i took a week off after EACH 12 week challenge. but i really benefitted from the challenges IMO...it was a great way to start out!

LMAO....you might like the pics ive shownso far BUT you might change your mind after you see my fat ass lower body!!!!! hehehheeee

Originally Posted by mom24boys
    hiyas pammie.... I am just starting BFL, on day, oh hell about 17 now i think, lol my log isnt with me here. congrats on all your progress.

thanks sweety! wheres your log at? at a BFL site? congrads on day 17 woman! keep up the great job!!!

mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000)
    its here in the over 35 section..i do most of my work outs in the am so it kinda gets lost on page 2 in the afternoons.

OK...i just finished up a makeshift workout for today...decided to do quads and calves and a little abs. i dont really work abs too often though as i know they get worked with everything else inadvertently...anyhooooo heres the workout:

Quad dominant legs:

ATF squats: 4x5@124lbs 1x5@120lbs

leg extentions: 5x5@105lbs

standing lunges: 4x6@BW

standing one leg calf raises: 5x6@BW

seated calf raises: 3x12@120lbs

weighted crunches: 4x10@50lbs

those damn squats kicked my ass today! i can tell yesterday was a low carb day fo sho! at any rate i did pretty good on these...i dont like lifting to failure though so i lowered to 120lbs for the last set of 5. my quads were screamin in pain already and i KNOW i did some good to them on these.
    went directly into my leg extentions from there....these are always a lot easier than the squats....lol....did all 5x5 no prollem. i think ill up the weights on these a little next time.
    next were the dreaded standing lunges. oh GAWD i hate these with a passion, but thats why i am still doing them. i KNOW if i hate them they must be doing some good. i am still too fat to do these with any weight added, but believe me my 214lbs was enough! yeck! but i made it through and was rewarded with a nice rush of adrenaline for the calf stuff right afterwards!
    the standing one leg calf raises are good...i only use body weight on these and feel a good burn in the calves. interestingly my entire left side is way stronger than my right...me being a righty i always figured itd be the other way around, but i guess not...lol
    anyhooo back to the workout....seated calf raises were next. these felt GREAT! i use a 50lb plate to put my toes on and really lower and pause...raise and pause at the top....feels GUUUUUD!
    last i threw in the weighted crunches. again, a 50lb plate on my chest and away we go! my abs are already sore from the rack pulls and db pullovers i did on back day, but i tore em up again and hopefully i will be in even more pain tomorrow!! hehehee

so thats what i did for today! i will go do cardio in the pool in about an hour. about 30 min steady state in there will finish me off for the day! yay!!

i feel great! now i need to look around and find a routine! i am so ready to get started on something Monday its not even funny!
    Last edited by pammiejoe6; 06-29-2005 at 01:27 PM.

its here in the over 35 section..i do most of my work outs in the am so it kinda gets lost on page 2 in the afternoons.
    ahhhh ok...well lemme go say hi! heheheee

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excellent, pj! I'll look forward to seeing your progress, here!

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

Originally Posted by jaguarr
    Excellent, pj! I'll look forward to seeing your progress, here!

jag

thanks Jag!!!

I bumped the workout one for ya Pammie..and post any BFL advice ya got

I bumped the workout one for ya Pammie..and post any BFL advice ya got

well just keep up the great work! its obviously working for you! if you have any questions feel free to ask, but after seeing your pictures youre further along than me on our road to buffdome! you look FANTASTIC!! im proud to have metcha doll! looking forward to getting to know more of you all!!

lower body pictures

ok...as much as i hate to show these...heres my lower body pics...blech!! heheheee

its a helluva lot better than before though, but i have a helluva lot of work still to do...hell ill be working forever anyway!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by pammiejoe6; 06-29-2005 at 02:38 PM.

Thee Alpha of Thee Alphaz GameDayDog's Avatar
    Location: GameDayDog's Center for Folks Who Can't Workout Good and Would Like To Do Other Things Good, Too!
    GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Took Me A Minute..

Hey Pammie babe... Sorry it took me a minute to pop over here... Jag has a nyce split... I recommend it because he also works out at home... but I don't know how much equipment you two would have in common...

You could also grab bits and pieces my routine too... I thynk 90% of my exercyses are freeweights... Check 'em out...

Love the pics... You already know the forums official unofficial theme song..

Peace..~G
    Last edited by GameDayDog; 06-29-2005 at 05:03 PM.
    I am the Alpha ... RaSP is the oMEGA ... Between the 2 of us - We have everythyng covered...

2300+ Non-Rule Breaking Posts ... 0 Negative Reps.

My favorite threads are the locked & deleted ones.

Everyone find a post by DBFLGirl and rep it... Please!

JaeBeam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaeBeam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaeBeam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    'tho I'm new as well, I wanted to give you a shout out and some props.

I'm 35, male, super active athletically. I never got too serious with weight training until I took up ice hockey (yah, I moved to Minnesota).

Your workout weight with the squats? More than what I do, so don't bug out over your lower body. The more "I lost 100 pounds" stories I see here, the cooler it gets.

Originally Posted by GameDayDog
    Hey Pammie babe... Sorry it took me a minute to pop over here... Jag has a nyce split... I recommend it because he also works out at home... but I don't know how much equipment you two would have in common...

You could also grab bits and pieces my routine too... I thynk 90% of my exercyses are freeweights... Check 'em out...

Love the pics... You already know the forums official unofficial theme song..

Peace..~G

kewl beans dude ill check it out! thanks so much for poppin in !

Originally Posted by JaeBeam
    'tho I'm new as well, I wanted to give you a shout out and some props.

I'm 35, male, super active athletically. I never got too serious with weight training until I took up ice hockey (yah, I moved to Minnesota).

Your workout weight with the squats? More than what I do, so don't bug out over your lower body. The more "I lost 100 pounds" stories I see here, the cooler it gets.

heheheee kewl deal dude! great to meetcha! and thanks so much for the shout out AND the props! makes me feel fantastic!

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Originally Posted by GameDayDog
    Hey Pammie babe... Jag has a nyce split... I recommend it because he also works out at home... but I don't know how much equipment you two would have in common...
    hmmmm, interesting question dog. Pics, Pics, Pics...

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Pammie! Wow, you've done great so far with your BFL challenges! I'm looking forward to watching you continue to make great progress!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Originally Posted by joed
    hmmmm, interesting question dog. Pics, Pics, Pics...

bwhahahahahaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09
    Hi Pammie! Wow, you've done great so far with your BFL challenges! I'm looking forward to watching you continue to make great progress!

hey there hibby! so glad you came in...ive been told you know yer ****! feel free to pipe in anytime and offer advice ok? i need it! im looking for a new split to switch to by monday! EEECK!

whohoooo got in 30 minutes steady state doggie walking tonight! gotta love it!

im off to serve dinner to the kids now...the hubster still isnt home, but he had to drive the truck to Louisianna so im not surprised...hopefully he'll be home soon. i miss the stud...hehehee

ill be back later unless he has a little sex cardio in mind when he gets home..then ill be back tomorrow! bwhahahahaaaa

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pammiejoe6
    ill be back later unless he has a little sex cardio in mind when he gets home..then ill be back tomorrow!
    Did you know that Fitday.com has an option to actually track the number of calories you burn during sex?

*chuckle*

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

Originally Posted by kimsquit
    Did you know that Fitday.com has an option to actually track the number of calories you burn during sex?

*chuckle*

hahahaaa kick ass! thanks hun! BTW are you male or female? i hate to assume...and my daughters birthday is also May 31st!!! neato!

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pammiejoe6
    hahahaaa kick ass! thanks hun! BTW are you male or female? i hate to assume...
    Oh sure, kick my ego to the curb! *lol* And here I was thinking that the weights I lift in my workout are manly

I'm a guy

(btw: when Gameday started my workout thread he made this big announcement calling me a girl - which he then had to quickly edit *chuckle*)

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy