Page 81 of 211 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 6303

Thread: Al Majlis

Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EOY View Post
    My environment (both in Kuwait and in the US) and my research. Like I told Amu, I am yet to meet a non-Salafi Sunni in person . Every Muslim I've ever met has been either a watered down generic Sunni, hard core Salafi, liberal/proggressive/secularist, watered down Shia, or hard core hizbullah Shia .
    Don't worry. I might bump into you in the near future

I'll be on the look-out for a CS-loving large-bearded bodybuilding Salafi who has a cat

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2X-eed View Post
    Well, if you don't meet one by the end of next month, I'll be the first "non-Salafi" Sunni you'll ever meet. I just hope I don't fall into the "generic Sunni" category.
    Originally Posted by Amu View Post
    Don't worry. I might bump into you in the near future

I'll be on the look-out for a CS-loving large-bearded bodybuilding Salafi who has a cat
    Let's all go stalk SK instead ....speaking of that, aren't we still waiting on something? Hmmm...what might that be? I seem to have forgotten. Brother Amu, could you remind me please?
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let's all go stalk SK instead ....speaking of that, aren't we still waiting on something? Hmmm...what might that be? I seem to have forgotten. Brother Amu, could you remind me please?
    Hey bro we need some from you too. And Amu. I want to see how big you guys are.
    Remember God in prosperity and He will remember you in adversity
    -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Rule between them by that which Allah revealed to you, and do not follow their vain desires away from the truth (5:48)

How few are the Romans and how numerous are we? 'An army's strength lies not in numbers of men but in Allah's help, and its weakness lies in being forsaken by Allah.
    -Khalid ibn al-Walid

Islamic Alliance- Al-Aqsa Division

Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm super small

Case Closed

Time for EOY and SK

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question

I'm super small

Case Closed

Time for EOY and SK
    What are you guys talking about? I'm right there in my avatar.
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."

We want a full upper body flex

We want a full upper body flex
    lol, can't do that. The best I could do is show you the full version of this pic, but I dislike exposing too much because it's kind of awkward. So what I'll do is make the full version my avatar for a few minutes and then switch back to the one I have. Deal ?

BTW, this is the most recent pic I have, taken about 7 weeks ago In Kuwait. I'll admit that I've deteriorated from an already bad shape since then upon my return to the US .

lol, can't do that. The best I could do is show you the full version of this pic, but I dislike exposing too much because it's kind of awkward. So what I'll do is make the full version my avatar for a few minutes and then switch back to the one I have. Deal ?
    Deal

Few Desi Minutes

Deal

Few Desi Minutes
    There ya go. I'll see if I can find some old pics on my computer as well. I'm pretty sure I have one from when I started out.

Important

Does anyone about "Yusuf Islahi"? Is he reliable?

Does anyone about "Yusuf Islahi"? Is he reliable?
    Never heard of him. Don't you go to ICOI? I remember Sheikh Muhammad Faqih wanted to teach there.

Never heard of him. Don't you go to ICOI? I remember Sheikh Muhammad Faqih wanted to teach there.
    I haven't heard that he will be teaching. Did you get this from his website?

I haven't heard that he will be teaching. Did you get this from his website?
    No, he said that in the Afasy event if you remember. He said that he was impressed with the ICOI and would love to teach there.

No, he said that in the Afasy event if you remember. He said that he was impressed with the ICOI and would love to teach there.
    It was an ICOI fundraiser if I recall correctly. I think he was just praising ICOI, I doubt he's serious about teaching there.

It was an ICOI fundraiser if I recall correctly. I think he was just praising ICOI, I doubt he's serious about teaching there.
    I remember him saying something along the lines of "if you would accept me into your community, I would love to teach here at the ICOI," something like that.

I remember him saying something along the lines of "if you would accept me into your community, I would love to teach here at the ICOI," something like that.
    It will be interesting to see if anything happens. But the fact that it has been a long time since the event and nothing has developed, probably means he won't be teaching there anytime soon.

EOY: Check this website out:

www.wiseliving.ws
    http://www.wiseliving.ws/eventdocs/Umrah2008Flyer.jpg

It's relatively cheap, and you can visit Mecca/Medina

I believe the total cost is ~2200

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Death and taking lessons from it

If you could see that has been seen by those of you who have died, you would be puzzled and troubled. Then you would have listened and obeyed; but what they have seen is yet curtained off from you. Shortly, the curtain would be thrown off. You have been shown, provided you see and you have been made to listen provided you listen, and you have been guided if you accept guidance. I spoke unto you with truth. You have been called aloud by (instructive) examples and warned through items full of warnings. After the heavenly messengers (angels), only man can convey message from Allah. (So what I am conveying is from Allah).

Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 20
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

EOY: Check this website out:

www.wiseliving.ws
    http://www.wiseliving.ws/eventdocs/Umrah2008Flyer.jpg

It's relatively cheap, and you can visit Mecca/Medina

I believe the total cost is ~2200
    Thanks bro, but cost isn't really the issue for me. It takes about 10-15 hours for me to get to Makkah from my house in Kuwait, and gas is really cheap over there (there's a new airline offering tickets for as low as $3, no kidding).

The problem is with my continuing education and potential problems with US customs and immigration, renwal of my visa, etc. That type of thing.

2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not good enough. So is SK.
    -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Rule between them by that which Allah revealed to you, and do not follow their vain desires away from the truth (5:48)

How few are the Romans and how numerous are we? 'An army's strength lies not in numbers of men but in Allah's help, and its weakness lies in being forsaken by Allah.
    -Khalid ibn al-Walid

Not good enough. So is SK.
    You're too late to the party brotha, you missed it .

You're too late to the party brotha, you missed it .
    PM a brotha. My progress pics are all over my log.
    -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

-Khalid ibn al-Walid

-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

-Khalid ibn al-Walid

PM a brotha. My progress pics are all over my log.
    Don't really have a progress pic bro, for that you actually need progress . I just showed Amu the full version of my avatar pic, the one that I'm displaying now. I think I've improved from the way I looked in the pic I've PMed you a long time ago. This is from 7 weeks ago.

I'll check out your log.

Don't really have a progress pic bro, for that you actually need progress . I just showed Amu the full version of my avatar pic, the one that I'm displaying now. I think I've improved from the way I looked in the pic I've PMed you a long time ago. This is from 7 weeks ago.

I'll check out your log.
    Alright bro. Take a new one soon and PM. New Progress pics will be in my log within the next week or so. I think I made some good progress. I'll let you know when I post, and you let me know what you think.
    -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

-Khalid ibn al-Walid

Alright bro. Take a new one soon and PM. New Progress pics will be in my log within the next week or so. I think I made some good progress. I'll let you know when I post, and you let me know what you think.
    PM = Amu and 2x-eed

I remember in one of those "tribute to Amir Khattab" videos there was a pic of him shirtless. He was pretty fit man! Kinda like a larger Bruce Lee.

PM = Amu and 2x-eed

Brother, you're way out of line seeing that you have nothing but text under your user title . I remember you had a video of SOMEone squating, and it didn't look like no skinny dude to me.

Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's interesting, how bodybuilding makes clothes fit more snugly, yet Muslims are not supposed to wear snug clothes. As EOY said, having a shirtless pose is uncomfortable, yet in this industry it seems that's the whole point!

My parents said that I'm getting a lot of looks when we're out, and at one point it makes me feel good, yet I end up feeling bad that any sense of pride is not good for me. Why not paraphrase the devil? "I am made of muscle and you are made of fat!" LOL Feeling good about yourself is one thing, but it can't cross any further.

How does Islam and bodybuilding reconcile themselves? I came to the conclusion that by bodybuilding, one can not only be physically and mentally healthy, but one can be of great help to family and fellow Muslims. Oh and when we say "Yaa Ali (as)", it really works when lifting the iron!

laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks bro, but cost isn't really the issue for me. It takes about 10-15 hours for me to get to Makkah from my house in Kuwait, and gas is really cheap over there (there's a new airline offering tickets for as low as $3, no kidding).
    3 dollars? Thats cool.
    The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:The best of Jihad is to say a word of truth before a tyrant ruler.

Page 81 of 211 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast