caseydellas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any specific things I can do to be able to skate faster?

Or anything in genreal that would make me a better hockey player? Im lookign to improve everything..... shooting skateing balance

do you think one of those wee gee boards or whatever you call them would help improve my balance on the ice?
    bling bling

Registered User warriorlifter21's Avatar
    warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) warriorlifter21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To make you faster and more explosive in your skating....you will need to incorporate a good olympic weightlifting routine which involves the clean,powerclean,snatch,cleanand jerk,pushpress,rackclean etc. If you dont know how to do them run a search. Also a good sprinting program will do the trick

I allready got enough lifting....... Got a good sprinting program? I jsut sprint from one end of my tennis court to the other.............. Anything else I can incoporate?
    bling bling

KM9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    plyos

pylos???? explain please
    bling bling

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by caseydellas
    pylos???? explain please
    plyometric training focuses on developing the fast twitch muscle fibers that provide you with the explosive movement you're desiring. Exercises range from box jumping to side abductor raises (hip flexor development) to dot hopping (to work on quick feet).

having great hip flexors and a strong body will make you skate faster. Plyos are my vote as well.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    el bumpo for plyo!
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Anyone got a good webstie with a workout I can do with minimal equipment
    hipe flexors and pylos.....
    bling bling

Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gary roberts says standing jumps are great any jumps r great for hockey and skipping worked for me as did running
    arniefan!!