yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100)

Been working out for months no improvements

I have been working out for a couple of months now and i havent seen improvements. i try to keep a good diet but cravings take over but i do eat 3 fruits a day and whole gran cereal and i eat tuna fish sandwiches and chicken alot. i dont know if i am overworking myself or not but her is my workout:

Everyday run 30 minutes before working out

one day of rest

flat bench press 10-15 reps 1 set
    push ups till failure 1 set
    inclined bench press 10-15 reps 1 set

this bicep workout i do 2 sets 3 times a day after meals
    incline dumbell curl 10 reps
    hammer curls 10 reps
    standing dumbell curls 10 reps
    concentration curls 10 reps

i would like to add a shoulder and a chest exercise end there. please help
    Last edited by yobusta; 06-28-2005 at 02:00 PM.

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mistake 1: Not realizing how important diet is

Mistake 2: Doing too much cardio and before lifting at that

Mistake 3: Following a ****ty ass routine

Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^ Lion Heart said it all.

Try reading some of the Articles on these topics for help.

Good luck.
    6'2" 220lbs
    330 x 6 Bench
    132 x 8 Weighted Dips
    900 x 8 Leg Press
    -=Transmogrification in progress=-

yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100)
    ok i know it is a ****ty ruitine. the reason why i run before workouts is because it gets me pumped what would be a reasonable amount of time to warm up and get the blood flowing before a workout. would it be better to do all my sets at one instead of spread over the whole day. and i am a little confuse about the set thing. if you have 3 exercise for one muscle do you do all the exercise and thats one rep or do one of the exercises for the amount of sets and then to the next exercise. sorry but i am i begginner.

5'10", 225, all sexy vanbiberjr's Avatar
    vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by yobusta
    I have been working out for a couple of months now and i havent seen improvements. i try to keep a good diet but cravings take over but i do eat 3 fruits a day and whole gran cereal and i eat tuna fish sandwiches and chicken alot. i dont know if i am overworking myself or not but her is my workout:

Everyday run 30 minutes before working out

one day of rest

flat bench press 10-15 reps 1 set
    push ups till failure 1 set
    inclined bench press 10-15 reps 1 set

this bicep workout i do 2 sets 3 times a day after meals
    incline dumbell curl 10 reps
    hammer curls 10 reps
    standing dumbell curls 10 reps
    concentration curls 10 reps

i would like to add a shoulder and a chest exercise end there. please help
    take it easy, dude...
    i would definately say you got a bit to learn, but from the start to the finish, we're all still learning.
    if you're gonna run, put plenty of time between it and weights (morning=run, afternoon/evening=weights)
    find a good split for your workouts. separate your muscle groups into ~5/6 parts (chest, back, legs, bi's, tri's, abs) and only work 1 or 2 a day. put plenty of time (2-3 days) between workouts of the same group to allow for good recovery.
    when you eat, get plenty of protein throughout the day, and make sure to get the bulk of your carbs out of the way before your workout. a little afterwards to help you muscles recover, but before bed i would have to say no.
    that's some of the semi-basics, but keep learning and you'll have little trouble.
    good luck
    You're going to get criticized no matter what you do, especially if you're trying to achieve something and rise above the flock. Do it anyway. Negative criticism from others is often a sign that you're on your way up in the world.

any man who says he can see right through a girl is obviously missing the point. - Groucho Marx

5'10", 225, all sexy vanbiberjr's Avatar
    vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yobusta
    ok i know it is a ****ty ruitine. the reason why i run before workouts is because it gets me pumped what would be a reasonable amount of time to warm up and get the blood flowing before a workout. would it be better to do all my sets at one instead of spread over the whole day. and i am a little confuse about the set thing. if you have 3 exercise for one muscle do you do all the exercise and thats one rep or do one of the exercises for the amount of sets and then to the next exercise. sorry but i am i begginner.
    warm up by some light stretching on whatever you'll be working that day for about 10-15 minutes.
    exercese/set/rep is kinda like hour/minute/second.

-for example
    exercise = bicep curls (the exercise)
    sets = 3 (how many of the curling motions you complete forms a set)
    reps = 10 (this is the individual motion: down - up = 1 rep)
    You're going to get criticized no matter what you do, especially if you're trying to achieve something and rise above the flock. Do it anyway. Negative criticism from others is often a sign that you're on your way up in the world.

any man who says he can see right through a girl is obviously missing the point. - Groucho Marx

nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lion Heart
    Mistake 1: Not realizing how important diet is

Mistake 2: Doing too much cardio and before lifting at that

Mistake 3: Following a ****ty ass routine
    Well said! Good Advice!
    On a bulking mission to reach 200lbs! Nickdawg's post are only that of my personal opnion and are for entertainment purposes only.
    --why cut? When your arms could be bigger than a tree!
    ---Who cares if you can see Abs, If you can barely see your Arms!!