Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Got GF pregnat plz read

For all of you who think condoms are 100% safe... you are missguided... i used a condom every single time and 3/4ths of the time when i would cum i would pull out and cum outside my gf.. she just took a pregnacy test and it came out positive... she is freaking out right now, my hands are shaking i just got home from her house where she took the test.. i held her for over a hour telling her everything is giong to be okay and we will work through this our lives are not over.... I will be 18 when the child is concived she will be 17.... Her parents are extremly stricked wont alow me up into her room while she is in there just too see her new room..

My parents are not as stricked but my parents do know me and her have sex... and my dad always tells me that your going to get her knocked up one of these days... well i guess he was right.. we both work jobs roughly each of our paycheks are 200$ every 2 weeks..out of my 400 a month i can save roughly 300 do to insurence and gass she can save almost 350 due to not having any expenises what in the hell should we do

Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get a better yob mang

Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    By the way, My gf was 17 and I was 18 when we had our first kid, just knuckle up, work hard and stick with her, you'll be fine.

bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont be stupid have an abortion... if u keep the baby ur ruining ur life.

someone post a pic of a coat hanger

andrewjgreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's intense, my girlfriend said she didn't get her period at the time she usually does and that scared the ****ing **** out of me. I can't imagine what you are going through. So young too. I don't support abortion but is that an option for you guys?
    "Beautiful people are shallow, but it's not our fault because beauty is only skin deep."

"Always improving."

"Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy soul."

Drew.

anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by Redbeard
    By the way, My gf was 17 and I was 18 when we had our first kid, just knuckle up, work hard and stick with her, you'll be fine.

I feel you! I married young and had my 2 children (1st was planned, 2nd was wasn't). Life is a bit harder now but I can't imagine my life without them. They are my reason for living!

Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last edited by Wyuetuev; 02-26-2006 at 05:49 PM.

Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We Live in North dakota .. there is a abortion clininc in Fargo which is 200miles away we could eventually find the time to go there... Is there any one who can give me the info on ND abortion laws. i have read that you need your parents to sign.. the girls parents. or go infront of a judge it is only i think 500$ so that wuold not be a problem to get a few months of saving

I'm catholic thou due to my parents never attending church im not ext remly religious but i do belive that its morley wrong... BUT if thats what my girlfriend wants to do I'm going to help her do it I love this girl to death I hope god will understand my situation

TWB87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWB87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    morning after pill if it's been w/in 72 hours....if not abortion...you have your whole life ahead of you, if you want a baby, plan to have one.

thats just my 2 cents....

Why does everyone think having kids is the end of their lives? My kids are my best friends, and the oldest one is a cold x-box player She gives me a run for my money man, it's great.

hmm, dunno why I can't put the picture right in the post but anyways..

DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wyuetuev

That's F***ed up, dude.

It has been over 3 or so weeks since we had sex last.. day after is out of the question... if the condom would of broke or anything i would of gotten that but it didnt... it never broke never leaked.. i would never continue after cumming ever... to risk the chance of it leaking out the sides

Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i say have a abortion.. its better for you and for your girl, it costs alot to raise a child my sister had a son when she was 15.dont have kids to your at least 25 life is too short to waste it away

you would be lucky to make $800 a month at a job when you havent completed college and all of that would go to a kid when your nothing but a kid yourself

^^^^^^
    Does she have a gardner?

anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Why does everyone think having kids is the end of their lives? My kids are my best friends, and the oldest one is a cold x-box player She gives me a run for my money man, it's great.

hmm, dunno why I can't put the picture right in the post but anyways..

That's true. It's not the end of life. Life is a bit harder at times b/c you want the best for your child but having children is the best thing in the world. To see their smiles each day and hear them laugh or come running to you for a hug....It's the best thing that could ever happen to a person.

Who says you can't make more than $800 a month without college? :P

I was making $800 a month in high school working at Texaco, come on now..

Who says you can't make more than $800 a month without college? :P

I was making $800 a month in high school working at Texaco, come on now..
    thats what im talking about im guessing hes a teen, and you cant say that your life wouldnt be ruined if you never got to attend college/have fun/spend money on yourself because of a condom slipup

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
    It has been over 3 or so weeks since we had sex last.. day after is out of the question... if the condom would of broke or anything i would of gotten that but it didnt... it never broke never leaked.. i would never continue after cumming ever... to risk the chance of it leaking out the sides
    Suck it up have the kid, work your ass of and provide for them. You will look back in 10 years and be a proud father.

Yes it is very scary, and i admit is a life-changing circumstance.

My Ex, had an abortion eight years ago, and when we were together she would always talk about it. Deep down she felt she did the right thing, i on the otherhand believe she did not and i could tell she regretted the decision.

She slept with another guy to scare off her then current boyfriend. She then realised she was pregnant by the other guy and to this day that poor guy stilll thought it was his child. And now she is back with the guy who she cheated on him with. Very messy......

Just have the kid.......
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

Originally Posted by anaiya
    That's true. It's not the end of life. Life is a bit harder at times b/c you want the best for your child but having children is the best thing in the world. To see their smiles each day and hear them laugh or come running to you for a hug....It's the best thing that could ever happen to a person.

Yeah I know it, The only people who say "Kids will ruin your life" are people who don't have kids.

One thing is for sure, they WILL change your life. It is possible for YOU to ruin your life because of kids though, if you refuse to change for them. Child support and being broke aren't because of kids, it's because of irresponsibility.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whatever you two decide to do about having it or not is solely your decision and don't let anyone sway you from it. If you have it and I were in your situation, I would have a DNA test.

It sucks cause we both have dreams I have a dream of opening my own gym in the city i live in.. we need a gym up north or Sports theripsit

she wants to go to college for ocupational theripy

She is calling now ill repost in about 15mins or so plz any one type some advice to say to her right now while i on the phone

Heres some advice, stop asking what a bunch of internet nerds think YOU should do with your next 18 years, and ask the mother of your child what SHE thinks you should do.

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First, you sit down with her and talk about both of your feelings on abortion and adoption. You do NOT have to keep the baby. There are a GREAT many people EAGER AND BEGGING to adopt and love a child- and most of them are wonderful, good, delightful people who ABSOLUTELY make more money than you do.

There is such a thing as open adoption, where you can choose to recieve pictures of your child and monthly updates on his or her life. So before you panic too much, remember that it's NOT entirely required for you to keep the child, should she decide to go through the pregnancy.

Now, she may decide to get an abortion. I don't really have much positive to say about that, so I will choose to say nothing except that it IS an option that exists.

Other than that, you have to face the music. This is possible- it's never 100%. BUT, I am sorry, if she chooses to give birth and can't give it up, GET A PATERNITY TEST- it may save you 18 years of child support (and an even bigger mistake that should be obvious if it's not yours).
    Last edited by Amris; 02-26-2006 at 06:07 PM.
    First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak for me.

-attributed to Pastor Martin Niemoller (1892/1984)

I'm not trying to be mean, but we aren't you and we don't have to live with the decision you make.

I can tell you this, having a kid isn't the end of your life unless you let it, in fact, if you go with it, you will find it's actually a very good beginning.

Smile

Yeah I know it, The only people who say "Kids will ruin your life" are people who don't have kids.

One thing is for sure, they WILL change your life. It is possible for YOU to ruin your life because of kids though, if you refuse to change for them. Child support and being broke aren't because of kids, it's because of irresponsibility.

Agreed! Having a child changes your life completly. You have to live to give them a better life and can still enjoy yours. They make it more complete. It's about finding the proper balance.

i heard a case on tv before where this woman had around 20 babies and sold them for over 10,000$ each

but then again that isnt worth the pain you would both feel from putting your dreams on hold,people who do that usually get to age40 look back on their life and realise that they havent acomplished all that they want to

DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey bro it will be hard good luck man

No offence but has she cheated on you? If you are SO positive that you never cummed in her etc and the condom never leaked then there might be a chance she cheated on you with someone?

**** like that happens man, its life. You dont want to raise a child and then find out it wasnt yours in a first place. Things like that happen all over the place

bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    guys stop being so fuking selfish..... think about the kid. Who gives a fuk if it'll change the thread starters life, one thing i know is that it will ruin the poor guys life. I sure wouldnt wanna be a kid of a high school dropout who makes like 1500$ a month and cant provide me with good things. think of wat ur kid will think of u when u cant provide him necesseties.

Children never know they are poor unless you tell them. And if you raise them right they won't care when they find out.

Angry

Why does everyone think that you can't realize yourself with a child?! I have 2 and I'm still in college and am about to finish my BA soon. I won't lie, it has been hard to get through college but there is nothing in this world that can replace my children.

What you have to do is:
    1) make sure it is yours. I know that's f*cked up but it's better safe than sorry.
    2) Talk to your girlfriend and let her know how things will be after a baby.

Having a child is a life changing experience. I know this for a fact, marriage is a big responsiblity and can be overwhelming at times but trust me nothing in this world will ever replace your child's laughter and smiles. Life hasn't been the color of roses for me but if I had to do it again, I would definetly have my children again. They drive me crazy at times but I love them with my life!
    Last edited by anaiya; 02-26-2006 at 06:15 PM.