SuperSmashBra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help a semi-newb out on his bulk

Questions:
    1. How many difrent body parts should i workout. for example, i train legs on monday, rest cause im ****ing exausted and on wednesday i do biceps triceps and abs. What would be ideal splits during bulk
    2. what should my macros be. (i weigh 80kg at 20% bf)

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start reading
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya man hate to say it, but coming on here with such vague info about you and such vague info about where u want to go.......just makes it hard for anyone to chime in because it comes off as if you've done so little to look into all the vast amounts of free info to address your questions already on here and in the article libraries. if you have looked into this stuff and just didn't feel like writing much - tell people a lot more and u'll likely start getting some helpful advice but if u haven't looked into much on your own - study the craft some more and come back with more specific questions and kind of a framework for people chiming in to work off of better.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're too lazy to do some research you'll definitely be to lazy to do the work.....................

Absorb a bunch of knowledge, train, diet and then ask questions when you're in the middle of it and your world will open up. Lots of really smart people here to help you if you show a work ethic.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by BFJ View Post
    ya man hate to say it, but coming on here with such vague info about you and such vague info about where u want to go.......just makes it hard for anyone to chime in because it comes off as if you've done so little to look into all the vast amounts of free info to address your questions already on here and in the article libraries. if you have looked into this stuff and just didn't feel like writing much - tell people a lot more and u'll likely start getting some helpful advice but if u haven't looked into much on your own - study the craft some more and come back with more specific questions and kind of a framework for people chiming in to work off of better.
    Well damn, son
    Put it like that and it makes me look like someone who does absolutely no reading and leaches on to the fore givers of knowledge. I'm trying not to absorb all the bodybuilding sages shining wisdom like a bonefied noob and give nothing in return, but one cannot affirm that I don’t work hard in the gym or that I'm lazy in the gym. Excuse me for my shallow questions and vague info, it's just that I'm kind of new to the forums and have to learn the ropes. (Not that you haven’t seen that already) But I greatly apreciate the advice and will definately read more. I actualy did read allot but it was all in the keto articles I was reading for my cut, before I started my bulk.

Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukirockstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And start Eating, for real, start eating A LOT!

Originally Posted by Ukirockstar View Post
    And start Eating, for real, start eating A LOT!
    But not TOO much. More food does not mean more muscle. Just more fat that will need to be dieted off later.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    But not TOO much. More food does not mean more muscle. Just more fat that will need to be dieted off later.
    Thats the thing, I'm NOT a hard gainer
    actualy, i get fat really easily

Eaglesplyr87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eaglesplyr87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eaglesplyr87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eaglesplyr87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eaglesplyr87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quality food= quality muscle gains.
    start at 2300 cal diet and make adjusts from there. Low fat intake, high protein. NOT fast food.
    start with 3 day split.. Legs, chest, back/shoulders.
    when building your own workout dont be afraid to try new stuff and mix it up. but keep it simple and keep it focused.