confused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best sup for cutting up

Could anyond help me find a supplement that is good for cutting up and is narcotic free.

BigLiTTlEJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GLutamine

also known as

L-glutamine
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist
    --------------------------------------------
    If your giong to lift like a man eat like a man -Br
    ---------------------------------------------
    I came i saw i was humbl'ed

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF do you mean by narcotic free (narcotic as in a naturally occuring drug)?

confused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

narcotic free

Because I drug test for my job and a fellow worker of mine test came up positive and his response to the situation was he was using supplements. Could you tell me if that was the reason that he had a dirty test or was he trying to get out of the predicament he was in?
    I sure dont want to lose my job over some supplements.

So is this fact or fiction???

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh man...

I worked construction all summer. We had RTS, and I have to have a drug test before I could even start work. The day before, and the morning of my UA I was taking Xenadrine. I didn't have any problems. Alot of the guys took straight ephedra all summer on and off to get jacked for work.

I dont think an herbal ECA would cause any problems. The place I was tested at was pretty professional..they did all the UA's for all the large corperations.
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    their won't be any narcotics in your sups. Your friend was just trying to bull**** because he failed a drug test. ECA is the best sup for cutting up. It won't make you fail a drug test.