Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banjiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gaining weight but where is the weight gained going?

heres my story, i was fat before about 200+ lbs and then loose weight down to a 150 lbs but still has that lower belly fat. So ppl here told me i need lean mass to support that fat, and last month(may) i just started a bulk and i've moved up to 156 lbs today..so where is that weight going? My measurements seems to be the same but ppl who knew me at the gym can notice the gains just by looking at me, they said my chest looks bigger and my shoulders and biceps seems getting bigger. And i did become stronger on all my lifting exercises. Am i on the right track?
    Boxing...

my dream..my goal..WBC world champion

if i fail however, i'll be a trainer and i'll train the next champion