Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by VENGEANCE_X

If I told my friends a gay guy was hittin on me they wouldnt laugh at me. They would laugh at him and then they would go with me to kick his ass! Cause we hate homos.
    Ignorant ****. I'm not gay but I am friends with some gay people. There is no need to hate a certain type of people that's just ****ing ignorant. As long as they aren't hitting on you or bothering you why the **** should you care? It is sick ****s like you that actually do go out and beat up some random gay dude with a bunch of friends for no reason and brag about and think they are tough. You do **** like that and it will come back at you. You aren't the only one that can jump someone when they are alone.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by McBain

Ignorant ****. I'm not gay but I am friends with some gay people. There is no need to hate a certain type of people that's just ****ing ignorant. As long as they aren't hitting on you or bothering you why the **** should you care? It is sick ****s like you that actually do go out and beat up some random gay dude with a bunch of friends for no reason and brag about and think they are tough. You do **** like that and it will come back at you. You aren't the only one that can jump someone when they are alone.
    Very well said...see even though this guy at the gym acted the way he did..it does not mean I am going to start hating every gay person that comes into my sight.

You say you hate homos...well I the ignorance you choose to live in!!! That one I am no taking back..
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Zotud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't see any wrong with the way Father Flex dealt with it. I wouldn't have blamed him if he punched the guy....But not because he may have been gay just because what he was doing was wrong.
    Zotud

"I felt like destroying something beautiful"

MachBdb187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would tell the guy I think he is an ugly sick piece of s***, hopefully hurt his feelings a little if that's possible, and that he doesn't deserve to go to a gym. Tell him to go to a gym to lift and find a guy that is also gay to drool over, not a man with a girlfriend who is disgusted by him. Conclude by telling him if he ever tries anything again you'll turn him into the woman that he is. If you hold out and do get a job and he keeps pullin s*** try and get him kicked out of the gym or something. That just sucks, it ruins your workout and freaks you out.

FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by MachBdb187
    I would tell the guy I think he is an ugly sick piece of s***, hopefully hurt his feelings a little if that's possible, and that he doesn't deserve to go to a gym. Tell him to go to a gym to lift and find a guy that is also gay to drool over, not a man with a girlfriend who is disgusted by him. Conclude by telling him if he ever tries anything again you'll turn him into the woman that he is. If you hold out and do get a job and he keeps pullin s*** try and get him kicked out of the gym or something. That just sucks, it ruins your workout and freaks you out.
    You best believe I am going to try to get him kicked out if I get the job at the gym. If I ever see him again I will tell him something, and something along the lines that you suggested.

ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by FATHER FLEX

My god we have a genuis on these boards...what ever made you come up with that conclusion...lol...take it easy partner..lol...
    lmao...nice 1 flex

Originally posted by kyle907
    PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn your a bitch

Oh a internet thug!!! Its funny the sh!t people say behind a computer. I don't enjoy you calling me a pussy or a bitch, but I guess anyone can do that behing a computer.

ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by FATHER FLEX

Oh a internet thug!!! Its funny the sh!t people say behind a computer. I don't enjoy you calling me a pussy or a bitch, but I guess anyone can do that behing a computer.
    Ignore it FLEX, you handled the situation right, if you woulda kicked his ass you wouldnt have a gym to go to right now, not to mention a chance to work at it...just ignore him.

Yeah I will...and thanks for understanding just how sick of a situation that was, and how I can afford to loose my chance at a job. I don't know some people can act like ten year olds, and I hope they don't act like that in real life. Thanx again Ripped4life....muchas gracias.

Super Senior Member wannagetmuscle's Avatar
    wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man..

I would have just told him to knock it off.

It may be the pussy way, but it would have prolly taken care of it. I agree its hella nasty, but it would have probably taken care of it.

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn this thread is more than a year old.

It's hilarious though how the guy just keeps following him and licking his lips.

Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by wannagetmuscle
    Hey man..

I would have just told him to knock it off.

It may be the pussy way, but it would have prolly taken care of it. I agree its hella nasty, but it would have probably taken care of it.
    A bit too late to respond

Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hahah, everyone's a homophobe, eh.

I feel my IQ dropping just from reading this thread (not aimed at father flex but some of the rather stupid replies).
    If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, maybe they can do something with you.

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That type of behavior is unacceptable in any gym, no matter what sexes are involved. You definately should have told the trainer. Or at least gone and requested that the guy stop. (trainer would have been a better option because he might just pretend like he had no idea what you were talking about)

If it was in my gym(where I worked) and a patron came to me with that complaint I would have approached the guy and told him of the complaint and that if anything remotely like that was said of him again his membership would be revoked. Man, they wouldn't think you're making it up, if anything they might like the fact that you handled the situation in a mature manner.

Originally posted by Travis Stenersn
    That type of behavior is unacceptable in any gym, no matter what sexes are involved. You definately should have told the trainer. Or at least gone and requested that the guy stop. (trainer would have been a better option because he might just pretend like he had no idea what you were talking about)

If it was in my gym(where I worked) and a patron came to me with that complaint I would have approached the guy and told him of the complaint and that if anything remotely like that was said of him again his membership would be revoked. Man, they wouldn't think you're making it up, if anything they might like the fact that you handled the situation in a mature manner.
    At the time I was somewhat affraid of not getting the job becuase I didn't want to seem like I came with baggage. Also I did't want to risk loosing my membership, because it means everything to me.

It happened a year ago, but I still remember that day very clearly. I was 19 years old. It was very akward experience too be easy going about it. Also a friend not to long ago told me of something like this that happened not too long ago were someone actually sued. I did get the job at the place, and did have a have another incident with him. It was not as bad, but I still did not say anything for many reasons.

One being that I have always been told that I don't appear to be a very tusting individual, I just seem like a person that is very confrentational. Truth is I rather avoid conflict at all cost. Although a few months later a man told me that some asian man wearing a "I love rock n roll shirt" grabbed his crotch area in the hott tubb. It fit all decriptions of my stocker. The guy was a illegal immigrant and he was affraid of somehow having things cave in on him, also he didn't speak any English. At that point I was ready to report him next time I saw him, but he never came back. Not too long after that I quite working at that gym. I have no ambitions of going back there because I have polar point of views when it comes to how 24hour fitness does business.

I look back now and I could have done things very differently.