Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Some Protein reviews!

Here ya go:

Well the first one is a powder most of you like very much..but it wasn't my cup of tea;
    While I was on ON 100% (chocolate flavour) I had some probs with my stomach and sometimes it gave me the ****s also I didn't like the taste that much. 5.5/10

The next powder is the one I'm using right now: Scitec anabolic whey
    I'm very happy about this one, incredible taste, good mixing and very decent ingredients. I've tried scitec products before and I think they are very professional! 8/10

Another one I'm currently using as a before bed protein is the Ultra peptide by XF, this one is def quality...again very easy mixing, also the chocolate taste rocks. 8.5/10

Complete whey power by ISS is also a decent powder, I tried the coocies and cream flavour,but my vote goes to scitec's anabolic whey. anyway 7/10 will do for this one.

The last one is the new Syntrax essence in chocolate flavour.
    This one is way better then the Matrix 5.0 Imo , better mixing, better taste, better ingredients... overall 7.5/10

Greets
    Last edited by Jeff-; 06-27-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been meaning to try essence
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should, if you like the ultra peptide you might like the essence

climberchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protien supplements

I have tried a whole slew of protien powders. This is what I have come to love---- ISO PURE. Period the best. It mixes with a spoon/fork whatever but I use a nalgeen or one of those mixing bottles. Buy the tub with 56 servings. If you like the fruit protien powders this is it and the strawberry is great, but the mellon thing is terrible. I don't like their chocolate either. The great thing about Isopure is that it mixes easy and isn't this stringy chuncky mess like concrete. Which is why I like the fruit flavors, their easier to drink after a hard workout than a paste.
    Last edited by climberchris; 06-27-2005 at 08:12 AM.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will not stray away from the best lol , but I will try it out, also to the post above isopuer as about 320gram of sodium per serving too much IMO for a protein powder

Originally Posted by Jeff-
    You should, if you like the ultra peptide you might like the essence
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"