randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000)

Arrow Dent in the biceps, is this normal?

I have a dent in my biceps. I tried to take a photo but it's hard to see. Is this normal? It's not that there is no muscle but it's still a dent.

subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50) subieshane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you sure its not the cut of your bicep?
    The Dream Aint Ova

SubieShane is Big Nasty

powerlifting is an excuse to be fat.

randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000) randyrandal is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No. Do you see this here?

The first line is where the biceps "begins" and at the second line there is a dent this means that it's like an elevation at the second line. Line 1 shows the shape of the biceps but between line 1 and line 2 is a dent. Maybe this is simply normal

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh my God. I was about to try and answear this for ya, but then I read your sig.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Oh my God. I was about to try and answear this for ya, but then I read your sig.
    lol
    You have to put yourself first or people will put you second.

MagicMarker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicMarker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what bicep? ....

I kid.. Don't see it man, the dent that is.

Registered User preachercurl-NE's Avatar
    preachercurl-NE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) preachercurl-NE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't worry about it, I have a dent in my left bicep (size of a dime, about at deep as the thickness of one too, only not round, right where the bicep starts near the shoulder, don't have a camera right now, so I cant show you a picture. It I just think it is more a cut, biceps build differently in everyone, my dad has the same dent on his bicep, so it it obviously genetic, don't worry about it.
    see if it goes away as you get more muscle
    Last edited by preachercurl-NE; 10-20-2007 at 01:41 PM.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by randyrandal View Post
    I have a dent in my biceps. I tried to take a photo but it's hard to see. Is this normal? It's not that there is no muscle but it's still a dent.
    no, trust me that's it. If you are really 26, bro, you need to eat. You have the bicep of an ethiopian bodybuilder.

If it doesn't hurt, don't worry about it...
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It looks to simply be genetic. As mentioned, if it doesn't hurt I wouldn't worry about it.
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    no, trust me that's it. If you are really 26, bro, you need to eat. You have the bicep of an ethiopian bodybuilder.

LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It will even out when you start lifting. Its not a dent it is just lack of bicep development. Once your bicep begins to get more developed the long head and the short head of the bicep will grow to fill that gap and it will look perfectly normal. Dont worry about it. Keep lifting.
    Two years he walks the earth, no phone no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
    Ultimate Freedom. An Extremist. An aesthetic voyager who?s home is The Road. So now after two rambling years comes a final and greatest adventure: the climactic battle to kill the false being within, victoriously concludes a spiritual revolution. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees and walks alone upon the land to become Lost In The Wild.
    -Alexander Supertramp May, 1992

Originally Posted by LiFtHaTiRoN View Post
    It will even out when you start lifting. Its not a dent it is just lack of bicep development. Once your bicep begins to get more developed the long head and the short head of the bicep will grow to fill that gap and it will look perfectly normal. Dont worry about it. Keep lifting.
    But I already started lifting 1 year ago.

But I also have to say that this angle makes my biceps look smaller than it is. Not that it's huge but this angle doesn't look good. I don't have much mass but a slight peak which is cool.

Самый крутой модулятор B.O.L.A.'s Avatar
    B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biceps are sposed to have an aesthetic bulge in them that can be seen when flexed, not a dent. Your bicep is abnormal in that it has no bulge. You can change this by lifting weights and gaining muscle.
    BMBC

"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray N. Rothbard

GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a lot of people have that gap its genetic..

when you start lifting weights you will fill it in i promise..
    <HTC>

kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylemmmmhoyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hard to tell from the lighting but anatomically speaking the brachialis muscle is deep to the biceps brachii. So maybe this "dent" is really just the muscle under your biceps.

But I think I have seen professional bodybuilders which also have a dent in their biceps. Not everybody has a full biceps without any small dents. I wish I had a pic of such a biceps right now to show you what I mean.