Thread: Thermogenics!!

sp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thermogenics!!

Hi all,
    I have just finished an 8 week cycle of natural dieting (no fatburners). I am still holding some fat, maybe 13%.
    I would like to diet again, but this time use a thermogenic agent of some sort.
    What would you recommend? I do not resoind to well to Caffeine but I have taken 1 table of Xenadrine and I didn't feel it. Also, I am cautious and concerned that my blood pressure may rise when on thermogenics.
    I would like to lose approximately 7-8 KGS.
    I am restructuring my diet again so that I am only eating 10hrs oof the day. Say 8am-6pm, or 9am-7pm.

Please give me your advice and personal experiences.

sp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

C'Mon Guys

Someone help me out here! I want to purchase a fatburner really soon so I need some feedback please.

cosmonova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would recommend natural way once again.
    It will save you a money and will not endanger your health.

Good luck

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    best fat burner is cardio... Ive taken Thermadrene and all that... they have a very insignificant effect on fat loss compared to doing cardio... Ive never found them to be all that great, imho... but... other's results may be different than mine...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Currently on week 6 of cutting phase and have lost 14 pounds of mainly fat without no fatburner. Its simple , do cardio of 35-40 mins 3-4 times a week at moderate pace(60-75% heart rate) in the morning before breakfast or after weights. Eat 5-6 times ( dont go hungry)a day (gradually work total calories down to bodyweight *10) and make sure you get20 - 30 grams of protein in each meal. Make sure your last 2 meals are the smallest and lowest in carbs and keep simple carbs and fats as low as possible.
    Try not to lose more than 2 pounds a week , if you do increase calories or reduce cardio.
    Finally have 1 cheat day a week were you can eat what you want.

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The best thermogenics are Xenadrine and Hydroxycut.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000) Dynamiik is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are a lot of fat burners out there but, what you have to do is look aand see whats in them, there are a lot of products that do not work so well, Find a supp. that has uses ephedrine, ma hung, and small amounts of caffeine, there is a product called dymitrine "thats not the correct spelling" its made by AST. It's the best fat burner I have used yet. I'ver tried hydroxycut "to expensive" and I have also used Xenadrine. As soon as I get my bag I'll give you the correct spelling. This product will help, but sticking to a good diet is the best way. Also what every you buy take it to you doctor and ask him if its alright for you to take.

aelmazahi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stack these three fat burners and you should see great results. I plan on doing it myself next month

Adipokinetix by syntrax
    MM4 by syntrax
    Lipoderm-Y by Avant Labs